Locations

PlanetLon.Lat.MaturityDensityNotesVerified
Calypso6030070400YoungMedium17-Mar-15

Miscellaneous

Chirin Dragon is a tameable creature.
Link to EntropiaWiki

Last edited:
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard there is a Silver maturity also, someone has one in the selling thread or the taming thread up for sale.

I heard there is a Silver maturity also, someone has one in the selling thread or the taming thread up for sale.

Silver Dragon or are you refering to the Silver Bunny rabbit? (Corinthian Kanin)

Yeah I'm afraid youre in the wrong thread this is the Chirin Dragon thread, and posts #22 and #23 are talking about Corinthian Kanin

(easily done, similar sounding name and a very new mob to all of us) ;)

oops sorry your correct....

sapphire_chirin_dragon.jpg

Stats of Sapphire Chirin Dragon provided by soc-mate. :)

Appear to be the same as the "regular" version.

Damage spread was 13.4 to 25.6 so I'm guessing 26 max dam.

Liakon+6a got all 1 hits and the 6a didn't decay making it cut/stab/imp/cold

6b decayed for 5 points confirming impact

pulsar 3 didn't decay, no cold or cut.

tt armour decayed for 2 points meaning imp/stab

Damage = Impact/Stab

So even with all the flame gfx on the dragon and devil, they both do impact/stab.

I took a hit with pulsar 5 (imp=28/stab=5) which decayed 1.144 and I took 3.3 damage. This means all the impact was absorbed along with 5 stab, I think that works out to 12.9 impact and therefore 8.3 stab; so that's about 60/40 impact/stab

I took a hit with pulsar 5 (imp=28/stab=5) which decayed 1.144 and I took 3.3 damage. This means all the impact was absorbed along with 5 stab, I think that works out to 12.9 impact and therefore 8.3 stab; so that's about 60/40 impact/stab

Yep, looks right, I would think 16 impact and 10 stab on a max hit. I assume the Pulsars were on non-protecting armour for this reading.

Yep, looks right, I would think 16 impact and 10 stab on a max hit. I assume the Pulsars were on non-protecting armour for this reading.

Yes, I had them on valiant (6 burn is all it has)

It would appear that these tameable dragons have quite a hierarchy within their ranks from the standard peasant green dragon, to the Mythical "Royal Chirin". Each level of leadership being slighter bigger.

Chirin dragon (green)
Sapphire dragon (blue)
Ruby Dragon (red)
Sterling Dragon (silver)
Royal Chirin (purple, with striking markings)

Here's a picture of the Royal Chirin, what a beauty.

Maybe there're other chirin still to be discovered in the future.

Rick

Thank you for that Rick, are the attributes the same as the Young and Sapphire currently stated in first post? :)

Back