Wasp

Locations

PlanetLon.Lat.MaturityDensityNotesVerified
Calypso6110070600YoungMedium17-Mar-15

Miscellaneous

Eudorian Devil is a tameable creature.

Last edited:
Reserved....

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya, here some stats and pics of a Sapphire Devil I tamed a few minutes ago. Creature level is 8.
:cool:

eudorian_sapphire_devil.jpg

Untamed stats:

untamed_eudorian_sapphire_devil.jpg

Tamed stats:

tamed_eudorian_sapphire_devil.jpg

Has anyone figured out the damage type on these?

Has anyone figured out the damage type on these?

Not 100% sure but I think its acid and impact. Pretty sure on the acid because my pixie takes a good hit when they connect with the green cloud they spew out of their mouth. Also they do a headbutt animation so I assume that's impact damage. Maybe its 33% impact 33%cut 33%acid but I'm just guessing

Tested devils and got a dam spread of 14.6 to 29 so they do 29 or 30 dam, i got bored waiting to get a 29.x hit.

Liakon+6a = 6a didn't decay and I was getting 1 point hits so it's just imp/cut/stab/cold

I also took a 2.3 hit using liakon which means there's no cold.

I took enough hits to be pretty sure they don't have multiple attacks even though the animation suggests it.

tt armour decayed for 2 points so it's just 2 out of imp/cut/stab

6b decayed for 5point hit so confirmed impact.

pulsar 6 didn't decay so there's no cut

Dam type is Impact/Stab

The 2.3 hit on liakon made me think they do most dam with either imp or stab so I ran with ghoul and got all 1 hits. So the imp part on a max hit will be around 24 points, giving a distribution in the region of 80/20 imp/stab.

There's got to be an easier way of doing this lol

There's got to be an easier way of doing this lol

Easiest way would of course be if we got the info from an official source like they've done on Arkadia, but without that the painstaking trial and error method is unfortunately the only way we know.

Good job again, thank you. It took me a while to get my head round how you worked out the 80/20 split but I think I get it now. 2.3 damage with Liakon means that hit must have included either 23.3 impact or 21.3 stab, so it's heavily weighted in one direction or the other. Ghoul has lower stab and higher impact, so with only 1.0 hits on Ghoul it must be the impact that's heavier than the stab. Maximum impact damage must be at least 24, and though it could be higher you would have got occasional damage through the Ghoul if it was more than 26. So 80/20 looks about right.

Btw the 29 max damage was confirmed by me a while ago using a crit reduction test, and your max/min figures actually rule out the possibility of 30 anyway - it wouldn't be possible to get a 14.6 hit if it was 30.

Back