Version Update 15.2.0 Known Issues

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Known Issues

• The galactic transport dialog can sometimes be blacked out after purchasing an item on the auction.
  • The Rocktropia pet Panther is unable to be spawned on planets other than Rocktropia.

Originally Posted Here

also: we forgot to include 'use all containers' when using merge all stacks :wise:

:laugh::laugh::eyecrazy::laugh::laugh:

Yea, use all containers... Sucks when friends are calling MA game tester folks with some **** names.

Last edited:
get rid of that huge new message interface lol..very annoying to have so big when it was fine before

get rid of that huge new message interface lol..very annoying to have so big when it was fine before

Well I like it ;)

well it's too big seriously

Have tried to create an armour (or clothes or equipped) set icon this VU? The new interface doesn't have anywhere to type the name of the set. So you don't know which armour you are trying to equip. This feature just become a little bit useless.

Have tried to create an armour (or clothes or equipped) set icon this VU? The new interface doesn't have anywhere to type the name of the set. So you don't know which armour you are trying to equip. This feature just become a little bit useless.

Just play a game of armor roulette :D

also: we forgot to include 'use all containers' when using merge all stacks :wise:

:laugh::laugh::eyecrazy::laugh::laugh:

This option still works.. just select the box that says "dont show this dialog" or something similar. I think that is the default text for that checkbox position. But it will work.

SpikE

Q: Why is it that Barbie never got pregnant?
A: Because Ken always came in another box! :yup:

Ok I seriously dont like the new huge dialogue box, I can't spawn my panther, I can't put a name in for a "Create Item Set". I also can't seem to purchase a pet buff.

Some very annoying things here

Have Okay on left, Cancel on right

like Yes on left No on right.

Why mix this convention up??

Delete select target.

Also seems to be a problem with losing focus on chat box again.

Also seems to be a problem with losing focus on chat box again.

THIS! It's so very annoying to suddenly start running somewhere and/or have a ton of dialogue boxes open up. Can't figure out why chat keeps losing focus, and have tried a number of things.

The new splash screen on the client loader keeps coming back no matter how many times I close it.

Not a bug in itself but certainly intrusive and annoying behavior.

THIS! It's so very annoying to suddenly start running somewhere and/or have a ton of dialogue boxes open up. Can't figure out why chat keeps losing focus, and have tried a number of things.

Easy possible their old shit with HOF ticker. Try to disable it, or do it "show always" so it will not "steal focus" when will popup.

TBH, focus problem is long time ugly bug in EU, and each interface "improvement" fuckups something else.

Problems often beginning right from start, when you need to enter your password (login already remembered, thanks to the Great Transformator), and you even see here cursor, but... you typing your shit and nothing changes, so you need to click here by mouse.

Just one of many "cosmetic" problems since years.

The RT auction striper at Lagoon is laying down on her back dancing! (Kinda funny, but still a bug)

My ancient Snable Spawns twice and now I am chased by 2 huge snables (only 1 eats tho :))

Easy possible their old shit with HOF ticker. Try to disable it, or do it "show always" so it will not "steal focus" when will popup.

TBH, focus problem is long time ugly bug in EU, and each interface "improvement" fuckups something else.

The HOF ticker was the problem with stealing chat focus when it first arrived. Since that time, I have had the HOF tocker on a "show always", so that's no longer the problem with whatever is stealing chat focus. I have even watched the ticker as I have been typing in chat, and haven't lost focus when a HOF appears. It's bizarre.

This option still works.. just select the box that says "dont show this dialog" or something similar. I think that is the default text for that checkbox position. But it will work.

SpikE

+rep thanks :thumbup:

Back