Awesome, simply awesome... Whats next?

Status

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
As they say , pictures are worth a thousand words. I will let the pictures do the talking.

BEFORE

twin_peaks_bank_front.jpg

AFTER

print_screen_2015-03-17_21-5-32.jpg

Whats next MA?

Divinity

placed on public grounds or still just yours ?

if it would be putted on public groudns you would not see iteams on picture :)

placed on public grounds or still just yours ?

Placed in a nondescript manner behind terminals basically accomplishing nothing in terms of optimization ( as it still needs to load up at twin peaks itself) and with the only obvious purpose of malintent.

I don't see how this is malintent unless you're having discussions behind the scenes with calypso that we aren't privy to. Just lazy work imo... it is on calypso pp not Mindark. I'm more concerned that this issue could have led to theft of goods.

They just moved Twin Peaks a bit to the East.

Can you put them back?

This and many other bugs/miss-placements/errors/updates that needs fixing as MA seems to of rushed the recent VU/PP updates. We don't need more 'Pokemon behavior' as this seems to be of the craze lately from MA. MA should of at least given you a heads up notice unless this was on purpose of an unknown silent communication intent. If it was, they should of at least contacted you saying, 'oops we did it again, and next time we'll give you a better advance notice'. I'm sure you've already left MA a message/support ticket, and wonder what MA will say/reply on putting your items back to their original spots along with a why.

So they gave you a better position and didn't bill you?

It might seem not as cool but for the business it's better as 'TP to storage' is a direction people actually run. I notice there are two potential customers in the latter screenshot.

So they gave you a better position and didn't bill you?

It might seem not as cool but for the business it's better as 'TP to storage' is a direction people actually run. I notice there are two potential customers in the latter screenshot.

This is actually worse position. But if they shifted twin peaks east, then user placed objects didn't go with the shift.

I don't see how this is malintent unless you're having discussions behind the scenes with calypso that we aren't privy to. Just lazy work imo... it is on calypso pp not Mindark. I'm more concerned that this issue could have led to theft of goods.

Don't let the fact that i don't post every time they screw around with me on forum fool ya.

1. 18 months and quite a few support cases made and the LA 65 i owned they could not even remove the natural spawns. The day i sell it and the new owner takes over and sends a support case, next VU , lo and behold , not only did the natural spawns get removed but berycled (DNA on the land) was a iron mob too.

2. The bank charges tax for every sale and EU support says it does not ( should not). Proof etc sent 3 months ago and i keep getting we are working on it. All this where i pay tax for every sale made and no one has a clue of where that money is going. We are not talking here a couple hundred peds in sales.

I can go on and on and it seems the only response i get from EU support is when i am reporting a bug or helping out someone else. There is only so much shit someone can take and then people will start showing the middle finger back at ya.

They just moved Twin Peaks a bit to the East.

Can you put them back?

No. The only thing that moved was the outside terminal for the area and the area in itself. Seems kinda weird that it was the only thing that got moved along with the items placed within.

At least it's the same planet.

Yea and the fact that my remaining LA is on caly and not in space or the fact that my ped card does not read 0.00. :yup:

Back on topic, support case send..Lets see what they have to say.

Div, that's awful. I hope it all works out in the end. I know how much time and effort you put into it. Keep us posted.

Sorry for not updating this thread.

Got a fast response from support (namely Ulf) , basically in a day ( welcome change).

I was told that the moving of the outside area of bank was not intentional ( welcome relief to me) and will be reverted back to original soon.

As for the other request about the bank, I have been told that they are busy right now and will look into it with some time. I am totally fine with that as i can understand that with compet and other new stuff this is not something which will be of priority and it is not like it affects my game play that badly either.

So all in all, thanks for the prompt response Ulf. Appreciated.

Divinity

I'm betting it's buried under the ground next VU. :laugh:

Status
Back