Selling: Bakunawa Island AKA As The Chicken Ranch Land Area

J.B.Cash

Elite
James Bling Cash
Selling The Chicken Ranch AKA as Bakunawa Island this LA has Global Naming it is located one jump TP II from the Medusa Teleport within you will find multiple DNA's for Iron mission mobs which include Berycled and Primordial Longu also a third Iron mission mob Alophyls which makes it for easy management if you have the time which i sadly do not at this moment which is the reason for the sale

The auction timer of 3 days will not commence or the Shed and LA wont be sold until the reserve and SB of
100,000 Ped is Reached or an instant Buyout offer of 120,000 Ped

This Includes the Shed Deed that can be utilized for setting up a shop as i currently have or as a House/Apartment and the Land Area Deed

I Gladly accept items,Peds,AUD's,CLD's preferably (Imk2,Imk3,A204,O204,H204,Mk2 Scope,Mk1 Scope,Imp Fap,Mod Fap(i add ped),Mod Hedoc,Imp Hedoc,M83 Predator)

Best Of Luck to all Interested Parties

Any Questions that you might have please feel free to send them to me via PM and i will get back to you at my earliest convenience

Last edited:
As you did not reply to my pm I'll ask you here, is the shed deed included in the price? Thanks

To all the people who PM'd me i have updated the Original Post with more information answering your questions any further questions feel free to send them my way​

Nice Land Area there.

Lets get the Ball rolling with a starting offer of:

80,000 pure peds.

/Andreas

Nice Land Area there.

Lets get the Ball rolling with a starting offer of:

80,000 pure peds.

/Andreas
Thank you :)

Offer Noted getting close to the SB best of luck!

i have now replied to all other questions and inquiry's keep them coming

Interested in a CLD trade

Hi,
I'm interested in your LA. Would you consider a CLD trade? I'd like both LA and shed.

-Iono

Friday Bump​

Back