Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
index.php

Dymlek

Description

Truly a freak of nature, the Dymlek possesses unique powers of rejuvenation. Through a series of complex chemical reactions not yet fully understood, these creatures appear to be virtually immortal. None have been known to die of natural causes, causing many top medical researchers to become quite interested in studying their physiology for clues on how to prolong the lives of other living creatures, especially humans.

Creature Type

?

Damage Type

To add

Maturities

MaturityLHealthDamageAgiIntPsyStaStr
Young800Large90701008090
Mature
Old
Provider
Guardian

Locations

PlanetLon.Lat.ElevationMaturityDensityNotesVerified
Space8350060500-200

Miscellaneous

Link to EntropiaWiki

Last edited:
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

These are nice wee mobbies. They are a bit sparse, so if you a looking for lots of damage they are not so great - but perfect for smaller ships or quads to hunt something new :)

It is with great pleasure that I can announce that the origional post has been updated to include a scan of Mob information provided to us directly from MindArk.

EDIT: Moved to here

dymlek.jpg

Clickable version

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these mobs currently in space?

They were last time I checked, its Hermits which are missing. I can check again tonight though to be sure.

They are in lootable space, or is it a save hunt zone.

They are not in a safe zone.

Thats the reason, why I don't like to hunt space creatures. You hunt some, and your ship hp going down, and then a pirat occure and loot you. (not on MS ofc.) Would love to have secure hunt zones in space. At least a few.

Back