FYI: Level 25 Dragon

qamori

Stalker
Q Perv A
today I wanted to visit the new pets.
Tamed a dragon and got him to L25 in no time.
I am really surprised because it took forever to skill my ancient to L25

But still no buffs, so it probably a bug

image_607828.jpg

ya, It was still thinking you had your Ancient out....That has happened to me before

What a hacker....

Your interface is messy. How can you tolerate that.

What is the XP at that level?

Are these freshly tamed pets holding those values, using some ancient pet bug once dismissed?

In other words is the bug giving a ton of free XP, on a freshly tamed pet?

Rick

Gratz! That's some seriously fast leveling!

Can I ask, how much nutrio did you have to feed it to level it that quickly? (wait, ofc I can ask... but will you answer?) :laugh:

And to reply to a PM:

Yes I need a full dKoA set with enhancers and plates!!! :laugh:
Im a hunter not a pet tamer, so I forgot to take it off

And the first few I tried to tame, I used the Mod Ml to tag them :laugh:

re-spawns at Level 1 and in 30 sec goes back to 25

Weird.

on the plus side at least the XP seems to be the main driver at spawn.

thanks for info.

I'd think I'd pack my bags if everyone was picking up L25 pets....lol.

Rick

re-spawns at Level 1 and in 30 sec goes back to 25

Probably a bug then...

Seems impossible since it takes about 2-3 days to skill puny to lev 7... to lev 25 probably aournd 3 weeks minimum ;).

And those shoudl skill up harder than punies...

Falagor
:bandit:

Probably a bug then...

Seems impossible since it takes about 2-3 days to skill puny to lev 7... to lev 25 probably aournd 3 weeks minimum ;).

And those shoudl skill up harder than punies...

Falagor

Might be quicker as dragons and devils are 15 metabolic rate (first new pets were 10)
Still assessing levels myself.

hot-to-train-your-dragon-jpg.jpeg

Level 25 already? They only were discovered yesterday! :eyecrazy:

Good work!

Might be quicker as dragons and devils are 15 metabolic rate (first new pets were 10)
Still assessing levels myself.

Still its not possible that it went from lev 1 to25 in one day... and metabolic does not mean how fast its trained... it means how much nutrio it consumes per hour.

I.e. bristle has 10 metabolic - it used 10 energy over 1 hour.
When i activate its buff (1.00 energy/hour) metabolic shows 10 + 1 value and it actually uses 11 energy/hour.

Falagor

Still its not possible that it went from lev 1 to25 in one day... and metabolic does not mean how fast its trained... it means how much nutrio it consumes per hour.

I.e. bristle has 10 metabolic - it used 10 energy over 1 hour.
When i activate its buff (1.00 energy/hour) metabolic shows 10 + 1 value and it actually uses 11 energy/hour.

Falagor

Yeah Q already said its a bug re-spawns L1 then switches to L25 after 30 secs. (with 1 xp).

I've currently got a Level 3.32 Devil with XP of 466

The metabolic 10 pets (i.e. the first new ones) were L3=158xp L4=306xp L5=504xp.
Maybe its Xp measure rather than a level measure.

Rick

Yeah Q already said its a bug re-spawns L1 then switches to L25 after 30 secs. (with 1 xp).

I've currently got a Level 3.32 Devil with XP of 466

The metabolic 10 pets (i.e. the first new ones) were L3=158xp L4=306xp L5=504xp.
Maybe its Xp measure rather than a level measure.

Rick

Like i said:
metabolic does not mean anything about how much xp is needed for next level. It means exactly how much pet is consuming energy per hour by just beeing spawned ;).

For example: my silver bunny has base metabolic 11. It already has 170xp and is stil level 1 (at 90%)

So higher metabolic is actually bad - means pet uses more enery by just beeing spawned.

Falagor

Like i said:
metabolic does not mean anything about how much xp is needed for next level. It means exactly how much pet is consuming energy per hour by just beeing spawned ;).

For example: my silver bunny has base metabolic 11. It already has 170xp and is stil level 1 (at 90%)

So higher metabolic is actually bad - means pet uses more enery by just beeing spawned.

Falagor

But you seem to get more xp for your extra spend.
what do you think?
Am I missing something

But you seem to get more xp for your extra spend.
what do you think?
Am I missing something

Not here on bunny.

When training it eco (so only at 99-100% focus) i am getting around 1.8-1.85exp per 1 energy on avg.

I have never trained ancient pets - so mayby its different on them.

How much you get on your Devil? And how much time you have spent to get to that 466 xp (seems like ~13hours of training)?

Falagor

Back