Iteration

Peezle

Prowler
Banned
Society
Meezle
Peezle Peez McPee
The time has come for us to take over the game we love and have spent too much time and money on.

Even the most reticent fool can see the game is holding us back. We can have more fun shooting ourselves in the head.

The people running the show have stopped caring, at all, about our wellbeing, and are solely concerned with their own income.

Enough now. We have enough income and good sense to take over and do the job properly.

I'm assuming you're iteration is referring to two options...

1) The players gather and literally purchase MindArk...

2) We all with-hold deposits and stop playing (activities that have decay), and demand reasonable changes be made, such as improvements to economy (aka: make explosives require hunted/mined resources, a crafting overhaul, and removal of shrapnel and ammo from loot)..

Number 1 seems rather ambitious.. but number 2 can definitely see results if enough of the heavy playing/depositing players cease their activity.

There are definitely better ways to boost revenue than to introduce bad ideas such as explosive bps.. even shrapnel would be okay if ammo was removed from loot.. Just seems MA has been taking the easy way out and throwing all of their eggs into the basket of crappy pet app.

This again?

You've posted this idea a few times over the last few years. Your rationale for doing so seems to be 1/2 King George and 1/2 Paul Revere, with a little sprinkle of the Doc from Back to the Future, just for fun.

Cant really take it seriously. Wonder if you do, or if you just like getting drunk and posting on PCF whatever comes to mind so you can have a laugh about it in the AM.

I'm going to go with the latter, rather than the former. Because you know, that would be kindof amusing. :yup:

Carry on.

This again?

You've posted this idea a few times over the last few years. Your rationale for doing so seems to be 1/2 King George and 1/2 Paul Revere, with a little sprinkle of the Doc from Back to the Future, just for fun.

Cant really take it seriously. Wonder if you do, or if you just like getting drunk and posting on PCF whatever comes to mind so you can have a laugh about it in the AM.

I'm going to go with the latter, rather than the former. Because you know, that would be kindof amusing. :yup:

Carry on.

The Peezle we all know and love :wtg:

This again?

Carry on.

Peezle has great intentions and ideas. I don't get it. If star or stryker posted this you people would be on your knees getting ready for some D.

So stupid. As Peezle has said, this is a game for stupid people. I find it very odd that some people dont understand that they are being drained of their money. Sure, some people have to lose to keep the game going but...

Its really frustrating how you guys bash Peezle, though he may insult you ar times. His intentions are good and ideas deserve listening to. You people are so self absorbed.

I have met some great people in this game (Hardwrath, Magam, Ogulak, all of CRT) but all the same it seems that there are too many dicks in this game who just take and can never give back.

Don't take all of this as being directed at you Magyar. From the little I've spoke with you, you seem like a good guy. Though you for some reason stalk Peezles posts and bash his ideas.

What frustrates me is the state of this game above all, and what I like about Peezle is that he is trying to do something about it (despite the people on this forum). Many people are able to TT profit and keep it a secret. MA can't nerf certain weapons or delete certain skills, its simply a culmination of ultra eco and good gear with superior knowledge of the loot system.

These people aren't profiting off mu (which supports the game) they are drilling a hole in MA's pockets. Not only this, but sooo much ped drops from the rig, thats another hit. Lets not forget cryengine on top of this. The reason loot is shit for most and the reason MA pulls lots of bs is to compensate for all of this.

Its so hilarious how so many idolize the ubers who manipulate the ingame economy and the playerbase. Dont get me wrong, there are some great ubers, but most aren't.

As per usual I will get shit for this post, even though I am only posting this because I want the game to be better. Go ahead, please give me shit, ignore what I say as I'm sure many will, and crawl back to the shitty place where your money is leeched out of your pockets. Its more than just money though...

Sorry for the double post but oh God.

I need to bring up that old "investor" who was putting "millions" into clds. Yea lmao, I was the one who called bs, got a million neg reps, and I turned out to be right.

The people who try to help get shit, and the trolls and manipulators get praise, the fuck?

Peezle has great intentions and ideas. I don't get it. If star or stryker posted this you people would be on your knees getting ready for some D.

So stupid. As Peezle has said, this is a game for stupid people. I find it very odd that some people dont understand that they are being drained of their money. Sure, some people have to lose to keep the game going but...

Its really frustrating how you guys bash Peezle, though he may insult you ar times. His intentions are good and ideas deserve listening to. You people are so self absorbed.

I have met some great people in this game (Hardwrath, Magam, Ogulak, all of CRT) but all the same it seems that there are too many dicks in this game who just take and can never give back.

Don't take all of this as being directed at you Magyar. From the little I've spoke with you, you seem like a good guy. Though you for some reason stalk Peezles posts and bash his ideas.

What frustrates me is the state of this game above all, and what I like about Peezle is that he is trying to do something about it (despite the people on this forum). Many people are able to TT profit and keep it a secret. MA can't nerf certain weapons or delete certain skills, its simply a culmination of ultra eco and good gear with superior knowledge of the loot system.

These people aren't profiting off mu (which supports the game) they are drilling a hole in MA's pockets. Not only this, but sooo much ped drops from the rig, thats another hit. Lets not forget cryengine on top of this. The reason loot is shit for most and the reason MA pulls lots of bs is to compensate for all of this.

Its so hilarious how so many idolize the ubers who manipulate the ingame economy and the playerbase. Dont get me wrong, there are some great ubers, but most aren't.

As per usual I will get shit for this post, even though I am only posting this because I want the game to be better. Go ahead, please give me shit, ignore what I say as I'm sure many will, and crawl back to the shitty place where your money is leeched out of your pockets. Its more than just money though...

The game is for stupid people you say...
Yet you agree with Peezle to have these stupid people take over the game...

You dont understand and find it odd that some people dont understand that they are being drained of their money.
Like you said yourself: Its more than just money though...
Relaxing, timepass, entertainment, community etc etc
If you don't understand this, then you cant blame someone else.
Nobody is even charging fees to download/acces this game lol
It's at free will.

Why exactly are you playing this game again?

Last edited:

Peezle has only one idea. And he created over 15 threads about this one idea. The problem with his one idea is that he doesn't offer any details on how to pursue it. I mean if he says we're all stupid then he should enlighten us on how to take his one idea and make it work. A lot of us have tried to get more information in all of those threads on how to practically work out his idea. But whenever we do that, we get bashed by him, or he talks in riddles that noone can understand.
Peezle should structure his one idea, and make it clear for us fools, so that we understand what he is practically saying. Make one uber thread of all those 15 threads.

So here's my feedback on his 16th attempt:

The time has come for us to take over the game we love and have spent too much time and money on.

How do we do this? Go to Mindark office and gun down the creators? Buy Calypso (We basically bought half of it already)
And then what?

Structure:
idea outline: take over the game
1 We must do this
2 then we do this
3 and when we do this and that, we will gain this.

Even the most reticent fool can see the game is holding us back. We can have more fun shooting ourselves in the head.

I guess I am not that fool. I have over 100 CLD, a shop and a nice stack of AUD and this game is not holding me back. I withdraw ped fromt the game on a regular basis and I can rent a nice vacation house in Italy once a year with the earnings. This is the most fantastic game I ever played.
The statement is Peezles opinion and its not linked to his - not properly worked out - one idea.

The people running the show have stopped caring, at all, about our wellbeing, and are solely concerned with their own income.

Yes this company wants to make money. Weird huh?
If they stopped caring there wouldn't be a new vu. If they stopped caring then they wouldn't have added total skills (which was requested by the userbase) The creators of the game listen and they do a lot to try to make us happy depositing players. And yes, you pay money for entertainment.

Enough now. We have enough income and good sense to take over and do the job properly.

Again.. how do we take over?
You propose to make your own entropia universe clone, owned by players? if so, what do you need? programmers, graphicians musicians, managers?
Work out your idea, make one final thread and work your idea out.

Last edited:
Some records have a crack and can play only the same tune over and over again.
Don't hate, have pity for his condition and give him a big hug if you ever see him in game.

Aww leave Peezle alone, he says what he thinks - even though some posts i have to read a few times.

Is nice to have some character on the forum.

Peezle for El Presidente!!!!

There is a way

To do this properly you would need a valuation on the game then a budget on how much it will cost to run the company. These things happen all the time: just need a willing seller and buyer.

However are there many examples of successful MMO's run by players for the players - it strkes me that very soon we would be living Animal Farm.

I suspect that any takeover would falter on valuation, and thats even before any monies have been raised.

Regardless of anyone's opinions, suggestions, or complaints.. the state of the game, and the economy is just unacceptable..

Peezle is right in this respect.. MA tested the playerbase by throwing more and more shit onto our food and seeing if we would still eat it.. Overtime they took away the food and just gave us shit to eat, because they know we'll still play and deposit.

It's disgusting really.

The game is for stupid people you say...
Yet you agree with Peezle to have these stupid people take over the game...

You dont understand and find it odd that some people dont understand that they are being drained of their money.
Like you said yourself: Its more than just money though...
Relaxing, timepass, entertainment, community etc etc
If you don't understand this, then you cant blame someone else.
Nobody is even charging fees to download/acces this game lol
It's at free will.

Why exactly are you playing this game again?

I'm playing this game because I make money, and it's fun. The prospect of building your wealth into something real, rather than just pixels, really is great.

Regardless of anyone's opinions, suggestions, or complaints.. the state of the game, and the economy is just unacceptable..

i bet MA get best return in long long time with this expl iv and cheap amps..

so we can complain and be afraid about economy but ppl still click 20p/click on condition 24/7...

1 person clicking expl iv is like 4 uber hunting in event (i did not do the math but sth like this)

Last edited:
If it makes you feel any better I am striving to stop deposits. I have looked back and saw complaint about loot/returns support cases I made about 2 years ago. I still love this game more than any other, but it's stupidity to continue to spend so much and be upset with the result.

Side note as an example: yesterday I decided to go ahead and use my remaining peds to buy a decent gun from Calypso auction while I was on RT. I was OK with spending the transport fee. After I purchased it I went : "oh shit" I forgot how I had read that this function was bugged with the new VU. Soc m8s said to make a support case. My reaction? "Why bother, MA doesn't give a Fuc&" I have zero faith in their support, I have zero faith in their sense of fairness. Either they will fix the bug and I'll be able to transport my weapon, or I will have to go to Caly to get it.

In connection with above poster's words : eat our shit or not... we don't care

Positivity!!!!! Yea!!:wtg:

MA makes changes in order to keep the servers running. They sold the mansion, shut down the Mexico department and trimmed some positions. Any ingame changes are made to help keep the servers running. Unfortunately that means the players are going to have to spend more. This maybe an RCE but it is a fixed one. MA can change it however they need to survive. They appear to ne on life support at the moment.

MA makes changes in order to keep the servers running. They sold the mansion, shut down the Mexico department and trimmed some positions. Any ingame changes are made to help keep the servers running. Unfortunately that means the players are going to have to spend more. This maybe an RCE but it is a fixed one. MA can change it however they need to survive. They appear to ne on life support at the moment.

As I said its not like this is all MAs fault. There have been some big disasters in this game (cryengine, the castle, tt profit, clds (imo a disaster), and plenty of other things).

What I want is for this game to be in a good state, where MA doesn't have to do this stuff. We really need an affiliate marketing program. Entropia is such a fun game, it just needs more of a voice.

Have any of you seen the Entropia ads? They only show up if you have specifically looked up the game. Oh, and they look like absolute shit. Comic sans on some photoshopped green screen piece of shit.

Peezle is funny.

I like his posts.

They're just drunk logic. As a drunk myself, I can relate.

You dont have to agree with somebody to like what they are saying.

There are better ways to bring in revenue with a game as massive as this than to reduce the longevity of a player's $$... This is simply the easy and lazy way out..

MA will keep thriving I'm sure, just not as good as before.. And now with so much money and resources being thrown into some garbage pet-battle app I am concerned... If compets fails, MA will fail. They've invested too much into it by now to every recuperate losses from a failed release.

As much as I hate the idea of compets I do hope it succeeds, but at the same time I want it to fail, then hopefully MA will take EU back into the direction of 2007-2009 when things were so good, for them and for us.

Double post time...

WHEN SH*T LIKE THIS IS HAPPENING... THINGS ARE NOT GOOD.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?272081-selling-remaining-skills
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?272119-Mining-top-gear
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?272111-Skills

Now imagine how much of this is happening outside of PCF..

Some of the games' largest decayers are selling out. How is this supposed to be good? I realize there can't be total transparency from MA, but come on... Where is the logic in this? :scratch2:

I'm playing this game because I make money, and it's fun. The prospect of building your wealth into something real, rather than just pixels, really is great.

Yeah and spitting into the face of those by you called stupid people who keep the game alive and are the reason you are able to profit from this environment...
Bravo!
joker.gif

Last edited:
Double post time...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?272081-selling-remaining-skills

Some of the games' largest decayers are selling out. How is this supposed to be good? I realize there can't be total transparency from MA, but come on... Where is the logic in this? :scratch2:

You know, people like you have been around all the time...
Seems this game is dying since the beginning (/Tinhat modus off).
It a sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow death for sure :laugh:

Seems you also don't understand when someone is chipping out or selling gear, these get into another players avatar who is probably going to use it.

Or do you think the skills and items offered from a sales thread are going into some black hole being disapeared?

Last edited:
You know, people like you have been around all the time...

Seems you also don't understand when someone is chipping out or selling gear, these get into another players avatar who is probably going to use it.

Or do you think the skills and items offered from a sales thread are going into some black hole being disapeared?
I'm a black hole, just incase people are willing to give their skills away for free :yay:

Double post time...

The game is made for people to sell out. At a certain point life just moves you onward. This is not a disaster.

The game is made for people to sell out. At a certain point life just moves you onward. This is not a disaster.
Agreed. Without a fresh source, the water gets stagnant! :yup:

Agreed. Without a fresh source, the water gets stagnant! :yup:

Unless all of the original water is gone before a fresh water source is found.. in which case dehydration and death ensue.

The point I was really making and everyone overlooked, moving to the offensive immediately.

New players coming in, depo their $50-100, lose it in a week or too because of no markup, then ragequit and leave is not good for EU. Fresh blood in EU is only good if that fresh blood stays around.. in the current economy.. the only players that have a chance of making their ped last are those who are already skilled beyond comprehension and filthy rich.. how is this good?

Last edited:
If you read MA financial statements that is exactly what is happening. 2008 was the last year they made money. Google "mindark financial reports". 2014 report should be out soon. Let's hope 2014 was profitable.

There are better ways to bring in revenue with a game as massive as this than to reduce the longevity of a player's $$... This is simply the easy and lazy way out..

MA will keep thriving I'm sure, just not as good as before.. And now with so much money and resources being thrown into some garbage pet-battle app I am concerned... If compets fails, MA will fail. They've invested too much into it by now to every recuperate losses from a failed release.

As much as I hate the idea of compets I do hope it succeeds, but at the same time I want it to fail, then hopefully MA will take EU back into the direction of 2007-2009 when things were so good, for them and for us.

Not that i want to put more fuel on the fire but you said ma invested to much in compets well if i remember correctly their selling deeds for that game. So for them this situation is like calypso, sold the game basicly to the players for full price but kept a stake for themselves win win all round for both parties if it goes well. Both parties being investor and ma as for the average gamer cycling peds well not so good i suppose.

If you read MA financial statements that is exactly what is happening. 2008 was the last year they made money. Google "mindark financial reports". 2014 report should be out soon. Let's hope 2014 was profitable.

If 2014 isn't profitable you would think they'd move back to 2006-2008 entropia.. maybe cryengine is to expensive for them or something lol? Why did everything go to shit after that in 2009?

If 2014 isn't profitable you would think they'd move back to 2006-2008 entropia.. maybe cryengine is to expensive for them or something lol? Why did everything go to shit after that in 2009?

World financial crisis .. or maybe people get smarter :D:D

Back