New auction bug

nostradarmas

Provider
cant import auction items from diferent planets any more , after you win bid then try to import you get an unidentified window (which you cant close ) , requiring you to logout to get rid of it .

bugger

Happened to me, too. Can't close it. Can't move it. Gotta relogged to get rid of it.

Aye had this happen to me too trying to order something from ark while on caly - never got it.

so what happens then ?
does the item disapear from auction along with your ped you paid for it ?

I would imagine the item is on the other planet's AH under won items.

You will see the item in your won page on the planet in question. One can only guess why this no longer works?

You will see the item in your won page on the planet in question. One can only guess why this no longer works?

Hamsters forgot about that new feature so when new UI change happened the old UI was removed thus unable to choose options etc.

same here

just wanted to add my name to the list for what it's' worth..

Just to be clear-
Say you go to AH on Calypso and switch to Arkadia (or whatever) auctions in the drop-down list.
Then go to the "Won" tab. It shows all of your won and expired auction items.
Double-click on an item to retrieve it.
Nothing changes, but you get a blank message box in the middle of your screen that won't go away.

I am so pissed at myself for not reading this before today. I hope this bug is fixed fast. I just wasted ped buying a gun from Caly while on Ark. :(

I won't log in until I hear it's fixed.

Ffs this is annoying! Geez

17 Mar 2015 13:25 UTC

Known Issues

The galactic transport dialog can sometimes be blacked out after purchasing an item on the auction.

"sometimes" yeah fuck it, so it is always,no sometimes

cheers

Glad I never bought something of another planet :D

I didn't see it posted in patch notes.

bump this up.. not logging in until a fix.

F-this-shit

thanks, but does that mean my item I ordered from another planet is available for pickup on my current planet??

might have to bite the bullet, log in, and check

thanks, but does that mean my item I ordered from another planet is available for pickup on my current planet??
I don't know. Probably have to log in and find out. If it didn't work might have to be a support case I guess. I know it is a PITA this stuff happens.

Back