Proof of Ninja Spawn

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
So here I am in safe at zone at Itacha, skilling my pet.

Then bang.... Atrox ninja, bypassing the turrets.

Can't get better evidence than that.

I'm sure ninja's are based on skill, more skill more ninja.

Rick

Indeed good confirmation.....wondered some time ago how to check that, but turret idea was brilliant :)

This is so fun i dont even know where to begin.

An atrox cant spawn there since its not a area with Atrox defined to spawn, its a computer program, not a living organism.

Most likely someone dragged it with them , in an angle that didnt attract the turret.

Tin foil hat anyone?

If your theory were correct, wouldnt like 100 mobs a second spawn in twin when joda,star and dan petrov is there?

hahahaha

It didn't run at me, it spawned right on me.
Two hits on pic as I was getting my snipping tool out to take screenie.

funny anyhow

Rick

It didn't run at me, it spawned right on me.
Two hits on pic as I was getting my snipping tool out to take screenie.

funny anyhow

Rick

Isnt it impossible for a mob to spawn in an area where its not defined to spawn?

If we use logic, wich we should.

This is so fun i dont even know where to begin.

An atrox cant spawn there since its not a area with Atrox defined to spawn, its a computer program, not a living organism.

Most likely someone dragged it with them , in an angle that didnt attract the turret.

Tin foil hat anyone?

If your theory were correct, wouldnt like 100 mobs a second spawn in twin when joda,star and dan petrov is there?

hahahaha

This. Atrox dont spawn in town. There is no conspiracy.

Go back to the spot and skill pet but this time stream it :D

Cheers mate

I was drilling out a oil global for an hour. No mobs around for 30mins then all the sudden 2 atrox spawned within 1 ring on radar... Maybe it is somekind of bot prevention mechanism.

You know... EU is a little too vast for the devs to actually get every piece of code right and working properly.. So yeah this is believable in my opinion.

I was drilling out a oil global for an hour. No mobs around for 30mins then all the sudden 2 atrox spawned within 1 ring on radar... Maybe it is somekind of bot prevention mechanism.

This has happened to me too.. idk what's wrong with botting programs though.. more decay = more money for MA

Isnt it impossible for a mob to spawn in an area where its not defined to spawn?

well I've had mob drop loot it wasn't supposed to so a mob appearing in the wrong place isn't too much of a jump.

This has happened to me too.. idk what's wrong with botting programs though.. more decay = more money for MA

a few years ago I might have argued the point but now with all the afk skilling and crafting....

There they can certainly because once i and my friends killed a Spider stalker in the auction house at Sakura city and the spider did not come in through the entrance. :)

Was the atrox by any chance a shared loot mob?

There they can certainly because once i and my friends killed a Spider stalker in the auction house at Sakura city and the spider did not come in through the entrance. :)

Excuse me but did you even bother to understand what i said? The old spiders at sakura city was dragged there, it was common knowledge some people did this for fun so please dont come and use that as a proof that mobs spawn in city under normal circumstances ( ie non events ).

When did people stop to think?

btw all it's not a ninja spawn the game just will spawn around you ....

i have seen the full effect of this at ark i went afk in a ship and all of a sudden 20-30min later i was in a RADAR of red

so where you stand and you are in a mob spawn zone you willl most likly have a mob popup

That was definately a draged mob, same with the Falx inside Omegaton West Habitat Service Center.

Did some of that fun myself.
Also remember Falx and Spider train to Neas, to get the sweaters some more challanging sweat mob than Ambu.
Well lot of white dots at radar, shortly after this mobs arrived :D

Today won´t do such fun anymore, just because MA decided to ban people doing such mob trains, and hell I won´t risk a ban for some cheap fun.

Back