Question: Toy quad?

Doer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
David "Doer" Falkayn

This is my storage since the last VU. See if you can find the quad... :eyecrazy:

:lolup: Anyone else getting a 1x1 toy quad now?

This is my storage since the last VU. See if you can find the quad... :eyecrazy:

:lolup: Anyone else getting a 1x1 toy quad now?

:laugh: mine quad is still normal size 4x2.

Try deleting this folder:
...\Entropia\out\public_users_data\cache
and
...\Entropia\out\public_users_data\shaders

If i get red X after update and can't get rid of them in normal ways - deleting both usually helps.

Also DO NOT delete dynamic_content since you will need to download whole 12Gb again ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Doer, that happened to mine when I changed from Low to Very High graphic settings (for a screenie).
The miniature icon remained when I returned to Low until the VU, after which it went back to the standard size.

Had same happen with Equus; IIRC logging out with IT spawned fixed it.

Had same happen with Equus; IIRC logging out with IT spawned fixed it.

Whew i was worried when i saw it after i left it out just before the VU that it had permanently shrunk in the rain. ;)

Kind of like it like that actually.

Remember when armor bits etc. used to go back and forth in size from one VU to another? If you had your armor arranged in the tab it would end up a jumble.

Cheers

When I clicked the thread I thought its about some toy quads that I can use to decorate my apartment. Would love this!

Wired bug, but seem harmless this time expect to order fanatics who's depot inventory got messed up from this:)

Back