Selling: Super PK Gun Prototype 500 tier 10

ramos

Dominant
Society
Concord
General Frozen Death
Finally opened all tier on my prototype 500 (L)!

This is awesome PK Gun!

Looking for new hands!

TT value: 87/400 ped
Tier: 10
Enhancers: all 10 tiers enhancers
Damage: 143-286, maximal crit 572!
Maxed on 28 laser lvl!

With Bull Tac Elite damage is almost 150-300 and maximal critical hit 600 dmg!

Starting bid: 1000 peds.
Buyout: 1500 ped

I'm saving the right to stop auction any time i want.

Last edited:
1. Its BLP, not laser sniper

2. So youre asking 3400% for a gun that makes split dmg between impact / pene ?

Its indeed a nice gun, but 3400% was kinda above the reason level imo :)

With tac elite 1.73 PED per shot including MU :) , Since missing is kinda easy it makes Vapor look cheap.

Ima pass, tempted , but pass.

Good luck though, plenty of ppl with cash looking for a good time, this gun enables that in many situations.

1. Its BLP, not laser sniper

2. So youre asking 3400% for a gun that makes split dmg between impact / pene ?

Its indeed a nice gun, but 3400% was kinda above the reason level imo :)

With tac elite 1.73 PED per shot including MU :) , Since missing is kinda easy it makes Vapor look cheap.

Ima pass, tempted , but pass.

Good luck though, plenty of ppl with cash looking for a good time, this gun enables that in many situations.
Yes, sorry BLP.
It is expensive - i agree. But as you said, many people with cash and not so skilled want to pk. This weapon will give them opportunity to one-shot many players.

Bump!

Start bid - 2000 peds

or we can buy a marine stalker at 130% and do same damage :D

or we can buy a marine stalker at 130% and do same damage :D

Marine Stalker is maxed on 80 lvl and you need to have good tier rates to tier it as this weapon.

With this gun, 28 lvl player can kill almost everybody.

That is very overpriced even considering the low level req.

Find me weapon, which can do damage like this on on 30 lvl requirment.

find me a weapon that does not end in "E.L.M. Edition" that sells for 2300%! :lolup:

There many low level players that love pvp. This gun is for them.

updated start bid and buyout

I have such a toy myself (only t8 thou) and i wanted to add that the good thing about this gun is that it does mainly impact dmg (pks have less imp protection), so adding more impact makes more sense really. therefore i put a cdf blp power amp 4 on it, even if u can't fully use it (u loose 2 dmg i think) it's better. lookin forward to see for what price this beauty will go, maybe i'll sell mine too ;) gl

is that herman ark plasma rifle from Arkoin trader?

lookin forward to see for what price this beauty will go, maybe i'll sell mine too ;) gl

Well it went down from 3000ped to a sb of 1000 in 3 days, im also curious to see where it ends :)

With this gun, 28 lvl player can kill almost everybody.

Here is some general info about this weapon to put it's PK potential into perspective...

Tier 10 Herman ARK-500 Prototype (L) + CDF BLP Power Amp 4 (L) will do 182-302 damage!
But, 2/3's is Impact and 1/3 is Penetration! Splitting the damage this way reduces PK ability...

This weapon vs. Hermes(L)+6a = 103-223 damage
However, vs. Infiltrator(L)+7a(L) = 64-184 damage

This gun has 99m range, which can help to keep from being shot back at by higher powered mid-range PK weapons and melee for some time... But, players move forward faster than backward, and 60m is kind of the standard minimum range of high powered PK rifles! 39m is not a lot of room/time to play with in a fight when someone's chasing you down...

This gun also has 22 reload speed, which is not good against anyone who gets you in range of their weapon!

At 80 ped TT, with 10 dmg enhancers and CDF Power Amp 4(L), this gun has 300 uses left!
(this remaining uses info is calculated from Entropedia stats, and is assuming that accounts for minimum condition limit)

Fully enhanced with CDF Power Amp 4(L), The actual cost per use is 0.72 ped/shot...
But at 300 uses for 1K ped, cost with markup is 3.30 ped/shot!

Hope I got this all correct, if not please re-correct my math (I'm no math whiz!) :ahh:

GL with your sale! :thumbup:

Here is some general info about this weapon to put it's PK potential into perspective...

Tier 10 Herman ARK-500 Prototype (L) + CDF BLP Power Amp 4 (L) will do 182-302 damage!
But, 2/3's is Impact and 1/3 is Penetration! Splitting the damage this way reduces PK ability...

This weapon vs. Hermes(L)+6a = 103-223 damage
However, vs. Infiltrator(L)+7a(L) = 64-184 damage

This gun has 99m range, which can help to keep from being shot back at by higher powered mid-range PK weapons and melee for some time... But, players move forward faster than backward, and 60m is kind of the standard minimum range of high powered PK rifles! 39m is not a lot of room/time to play with in a fight when someone's chasing you down...

This gun also has 22 reload speed, which is not good against anyone who gets you in range of their weapon!

At 80 ped TT, with 10 dmg enhancers and CDF Power Amp 4(L), this gun has 300 uses left!
(this remaining uses info is calculated from Entropedia stats, and is assuming that accounts for minimum condition limit)

Fully enhanced with CDF Power Amp 4(L), The actual cost per use is 0.72 ped/shot...
But at 300 uses for 1K ped, cost with markup is 3.30 ped/shot!

Hope I got this all correct, if not please re-correct my math (I'm no math whiz!) :ahh:

GL with your sale! :thumbup:

actually about 68pecs of those 72 are ammo if i`m not mistaken

actually about 68pecs of those 72 are ammo if i`m not mistaken
well, Entropedia says 0.72 peds is "cost" which is ammo+decay, so 68 pec is ammo, the other 0.04 ped decay. :yup:

either way, seems the other stats are more relevant than a difference in 0.04 ped, which is really negligent in terms of PK! :wise:

Last edited:
sold for 1200 peds.

close thread, please

Back