Taming bug easy to reproduce, how many people use it to skill faster ?

Nalia

Provider
Few days ago i really had the feeling that someone was spawning 2 pets in the same time. But as soon as i got closer to him then one vanished.

I thought it was just some lag.

Finally today, doing something bad and i suddenly saw 2 of my pets in the same time. First i was able to interact only with one of them. I thought it was just a display bug. I asked someone around me and he first saw only one of my pet and suddenly he also saw 2. I then i was also able to interact with the 2 creatures in the same time.

This is not really difficult to do finally. Just wonder how many people who have many pets at high level use it ....

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Few days ago i really had the feeling that someone was spawning 2 pets in the same time. But as soon as i got closer to him then one vanished.

I thought it was just some lag.

Finally today, doing something bad and i suddenly saw 2 of my pets in the same time. First i was able to interact only with one of them. I thought it was just a display bug. I asked someone around me and he first saw only one of my pet and suddenly he also saw 2. I then i was also able to interact with the 2 creatures in the same time.

This is not really difficult to do finally. Just wonder how many people who have many pets at high level use it ....

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Feed your pet! "Mood = (Sad)"

Nice find - question is - can you benefit from two different buffs at same time?

Falagor
:bandit:

interesting find.. glitch and bug never stops

Feed your pet! "Mood = (Sad)"

Nice find - question is - can you benefit from two different buffs at same time?

Falagor
:bandit:

No clue, i am noob in pet taming, my highest pet is only L3, i did not even study buffs system for the moment
I will check for "science purpose", i think this trick is an exploit and should not be used

Sorry but as it is clearly an exploit i will not explain

I can just say that it is permanent now, and my avatar have always one pet spawned when he log in, and if he spawn a second pet then he have 2 pets.

I can't even remove this function and i asked support to clean my avatar.

I once had ten pets spawned. Don't know if I could interact with them since I didn't care. Basically, spawn your pet and jump inside a vehicle, get out, spawn your pet and get inside.

I don't know how this would be an exploit though, unless you can have multiple pets out and have their focus regained equally fast.

Edit; How long between your relogs?

Sorry but as it is clearly an exploit i will not explain

Is it an exploit if you are skilled enough to have 5 pets out at once? oh wait that was before MA shafted us, my apologies.

I once had ten pets spawned. Don't know if I could interact with them since I didn't care. Basically, spawn your pet and jump inside a vehicle, get out, spawn your pet and get inside.

I don't know how this would be an exploit though, unless you can have multiple pets out and have their focus regained equally fast.

Edit; How long between your relogs?

Can't connect now as i am at work, i think it is as i am able to ask trick to many pets at same time. Also many pets running after you get XP in the same time instead of only one.

I discovered it yesterday (didn' notice it immediatly), today still exists

Last edited:
Can't connect now as i am at work, i think it is as i am able to ask trick to many pets at same time. Also many pets running after you get XP in the same time instead of only one.

I discovered it yesterday, today still exists

Have you verified the increased XP gain?

I have 2 out all the time!
You do Not skill faster
You cant intereact with one of them ( but he follows you)
You do not get 2 buffs
You will not be able to pick up your pet, even when you log off.

My pet is spawnned at lagoon at RT even while im hunting at Cyrene.
And when the first one that you cant intereact with rans out of food, you are screwed!
Mood goes to 0%
Energy goes to 0%
Skill goes back to what it was when you spawned the first
Unlock level goes back again

And for the OP its not a exploit, its a stupid bug

I have 2 out all the time!
You do Not skill faster
You cant intereact with one of them ( but he follows you)
You do not get 2 buffs
You will not be able to pick up your pet, even when you log off.

My pet is spawnned at lagoon at RT even while im hunting at Cyrene.
And when the first one that you cant intereact with rans out of food, you are screwed!
Mood goes to 0%
Energy goes to 0%
Skill goes back to what it was when you spawned the first
Unlock level goes back again

As i said about buff : i have no clue
About interact : i am able to ask trick to any of the 2 pets and i am testing right now to food them and it seems to work
Energy seems acting normal on 2 pets
It is linked to position of the pet, i mean my first pet can't go on Ashi for exemple, only in the place i tame it. If i TP to this place i immediatly have 2 pets, if i TP away from this area no (if i run it works).

About XP/exploit : it seems last patch solved this issue, and was solved with last release, before people seems were receiving XP twice (if i well understood Support message, my english is not perfect, sorry if i am mistaken) ...

You are not technically getting full exp for both pets at the same time, it does not help skilling for as far as we've been able to tell and this came with this release so it has not been in production for longer than a few days.

Do you have the 2 Pet Window blinking ? 20 seconds information about pet 1 BLINK 20 seconds information about pet 2 BLINK etc ...

Of course ... FYI it is even impossible to stop automatic taming skilling ... Support is informed

P.S. On the image read : no peT spawned lol

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

So you can interect with the all?

Spawning lots of pets is easy, but usually can only interact with one.

herd.jpg

May be i should say it in another way : i always have one pet spawned, even if i do not spawn. But this pet is not alwats visible, it is visible only on some parts of the map (near the region i tamed it).

So i get skills even if i have not spawned another pet. For exemple today i log in i was at Ashi TP. No pet. But i received time to time some taming skills. I can't stop this (i informed the support and they are investigating).

If i spawn another pet i continue to skill but i have no solution to understand if i skill for only 1 pet or for 2.

Do not know if support find the solution or if i did something : all stopped now

No more double pet, no more skills doing nothing

I was there :laugh:

Just after i leave you, when i was at auction, this issue stopped. May be it is MA who solve it, may be it is because i bought a Animal Brush and started to brush my pet, no clue what happend. I received a last +10 XP on one of my pet and the window stopped blinking.

Wonder how much skill, IF ANY, i received during these few days.

lol

Back