Do MA count ours total skills in any other way.

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
Something is strange with that we can see all skills now because many ppl i talked to in the game seems that they have less skills then before.

I had 533667 Points 09-09-2014 today i have only 499702 Points.

Be friendly if you counted on your skills before the UV verify that it is correct or if something is wrong.

:twocents:

nice total skill but sorry i stoped giving a fuck about my total skills years ago :yup:

although this sound like a misterious case, i will stay tuned

Something is strange with that we can see all skills now because many ppl i talked to in the game seems that they have less skills then before.

How did you calculate your skills on 9/9/14?

I used skill scanner to count mine on 15 Feb 2015 and the total skill count in game from MA is higher which I would expect as I've been playing quite a bit since then so all seems fine to me.

Be friendly if you counted on your skills before the UV verify that it is correct or if something is wrong.

perhaps a ninja spawned and stole some?

make a support case, this could be a bug.

I have always made calc manually and was spot on before and after introduction of Total skill count.

My skill count is spot on too, jdegre's scanner always worked wonderfully.

I would submit a support ticket.

Skill scanner and ma count is off by 54. Jdgere is higher than ma. This is likely because Jdgere skill count tallies the fractions and ma does not.

Skill scanner and ma count is off by 54. Jdgere is higher than ma. This is likely because Jdgere skill count tallies the fractions and ma does not.

yes, that's the reason. in my case, for instance, the numbers for my (noooob) avatar are:

• Exact skill count, taking into account fractions of skill point: 191,862.90
  • Skill Scanner, and forum skill signature -> adds up all exact skill points including fractions, and then rounds the total to closest integer: 191,863
  • Chipping Optimizer ("Show All Skills" option)-> rounds each skill point to closest integer, and then adds up everything: 191,860
  • In-game skill count -> rounds each skill points to lowest integer, and then adds up everything: 191,807

probably the least important thing to take into account in-game, but well, that's how it is, for whatever is worth... :p

Maybe valentin forgot he chipped out some skills :D

I can only give you a reply on the information you give us.

Since you don't provide any specific name of skills you are missing levels in or screenshots from chipping optimizer or ingame screenshots, I can only assume you don't have neither.

Please let me know how your support case to MA goes, about bluntly stating:
Dear MA
I am missing 33965 skills, please fix.

If this works I`ll send an support case too, just for the heck of it :)

Back