How one small exploit ruined all Entropia market in 3 years.

Status
That support case is interesting, i dont think we should read to much into the wording but it sounds like there statement wont line up perfectly with what we know for the moment. Either way im looking forward to the statement.

Cheers
Zweshi

All it says is that support cannot respond to it.. which has always been the case. The comment about player data is often true. It isn't player data as in scientific data, return info, etc... which the op did not provide. The op just threw out a scenario.. which in most cases is just trolling.

Reading into ulfs statements beyond that is just looking for a scandal. Let ma give an official reply and then everyone can troll on a 2nd thread created (likely by the op) to stir another scandal based on that official statement.

Reactions: SHY
and this your post deserves a -rep , because :

1. i posted in verry first thread that this can be not 100% true that can be understood that it is require other proofs from side.
2. naming other people results OR "proofs" is same as posting an "exploiter" names and results that is forbidden by forum rules.
3.letting 2 minimum people to post TONS of negative and unnaceptable words that was warned alot times to safe pure and positive thread discussion.

it just showed your side that you not do your job correctly having your personal opinion that as moderator you should not have.

The only proof you need is that one can show that you can make mining as you say that you can do and show off your 3 year old letters to the support.:wise:

So put on a Movie and the letter here.......

If you can do that MA has big trouble if not you have trouble.The Movie show os that we can do mining as you say and the letter show that MA know that for 3 years.

Last edited:
The only proof you need is that one can show that you can make mining as you say that you can do and show off your 3 year old letters to the support.:wise:

So put on a Movie and the letter here.......

If you can do that MA has big trouble if not you have trouble.The Movie show os that we can do mining as you say and the letter show that MA know that for 3 years.

taco did movie yesterday , i posted his answer in first thread, there was video too, but taco removed it because showed some perosonal information

Get lost, I am busy with e... MINING. Report me.

Report me.

Report me.

I Think noone is talking about or to you anylonger?

Btw..Watch out for sunshine...

So its blatantly an exploit, you get more tt out on the last 20 tt of a level 13 amp than put in....

Has taco apologised for his idiotic name calling?

Rgds

Ace

So its blatantly an exploit, you get more tt out on the last 20 tt of a level 13 amp than put in....

Rgds

Ace

My first mining day after dropping one ped in that unholy digital world I got fucking 14k lyst tower. With 0 skills.

Strange, but somehow I can't reproduce it, and moreover - long time ago all that TT went back in the ground, and even more.

But first of my mining day was insanely blatant exploit, do you agree?

Rgds

Ace

I see you are testing me already. But that is ok. I humbly ask you to read the thread before posting next time. I hope you have a great day, sir! :swoon:

Edit:
Oh, and sorry to bother you again, but if it is not too much trouble, what, sir, do you mean by name calling? Is it perchance something like the use of the word "idiotic"? Where did I see that before? Where, oh where...goodness me! Anyhoo...I wish you a prosperous and bountiful harvest season, and may the wind always be at your back!

Last edited:
My first mining day after dropping one ped in that unholy digital world I got fucking 14k lyst tower. With 0 skills.

Strange, but somehow I can't reproduce it, and moreover - long time ago all that TT went back in the ground, and even more.

But first of my mining day was insanely blatant exploit, do you agree?

You misunderstand, i am not saying he should apologise for exploiting.

I am saying he should apologise for what he has been calling people since he joined the thread......

Rgds

Ace

I see you are testing me already. I humbly ask you to read the thread before posting next time. I hope you have a great day, sir! :swoon:

I read your post, no apology for your childish name calling.....

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: not to me, to the loads of others you have been extremely rude too

I read your post, no apology for your childish name calling.....

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: not to me, to the loads of others you have been extremely rude too

Please good sir, stop taunting in my direction. And calling me names like "idiotic" and "childish" is not proper behavior for a seasoned man.

Also, 3 is not a "load" as you say....although it might be for you when thou are in the midst of your daily circle-jerk. :swoon:

Please good sir, stop taunting in my direction. And calling me names like "idiotic" and "childish" is not proper behavior for a seasoned man.

Also, 3 is not a "load" as you say....although it might be for you when thou are in the midst of your daily circle-jerk. :swoon:

That made me laugh, a little like talking to my niece, she too hasnt learnt the meaning of compassion or common courtesy. In time you will learn, just like she will :wise:

Rgds

Ace

PS serca will probs delete my posts anyway

That made me laugh, a little like talking to my niece, she too hasnt learnt the meaning of compassion or common courtesy. In time you will learn, just like she will :wise:

Rgds

Ace

PS serca will probs delete my posts anyway

If it is of any consolation...I really will be working on my rudeness in the future.

Edit: like working to make it less I mean...not working to get better at it....

I'm sorry but I think I lost the plot somewhere in the middle of this thread. Is this where we are:

1. OP stated there was a mining bug with an L amp that allowed multiple drops when it should allow only 1 drop. OP stated this has been known for 3 years.

2. Some people said if this is true its a big issue.

3. Some people said the OP was wrong.

4. A few people did some tests and it appears the OP was correct but no one is sure the impact on the economy.

5. Support has said they will make a statement but they say the tests are probably invalid.

6. We are still waiting for support.

Is this pretty much where we are in the story?

I'm sorry but I think I lost the plot somewhere in the middle of this thread. Is this where we are:

1. OP stated there was a mining bug with an L amp that allowed multiple drops when it should allow only 1 drop. OP stated this has been known for 3 years.

4. A few people did some tests and it appears the OP was correct but no one is sure the impact on the economy.

5. Support has said they will make a statement but they say the tests are probably invalid.

jsut few corrections

about 4. Tacotuesday did it yesterday instream and his video seemed not a simple proof but real statistic of 12 3x drops with 20 ped tt amps. (i put it in first my thread) (thanx taco for iniciative)

5. support just stated that they cannot comment , but looking in past we cannot do concludions only with people collected data.

jsut few corrections

5. support just stated that they cannot comment , but looking in past we cannot do concludions only with people collected data.

Please see this post.

My supportcase has been answered by support:

sc.jpg

jsut few corrections

about 4. Tacotuesday did it yesterday instream and his video seemed not a simple proof but real statistic of 12 3x drops with 20 ped tt amps. (i put it in first my thread) (thanx taco for iniciative)

Taco's TT return to TT spent ratio OF COURSE not important.

Taco's TT return to TT spent ration OF COURSE not important.

therefore we should see what happens if one only uses this last triple drops...

so someone should take an avatar which is done by a relative and we all give him level 2 amps with only one drop left so that we have an avatar which only does last triple drops, nothing else..

Taco's TT return to TT spent ratio OF COURSE not important.

absolutely not important because if he had not knew about last 12 drops he made he would have even worse return, so in true words he just increased his return in 885 peds that if he did not knew exploit he would not increase it.

that is why his rr return absolutely not important

Please see this post.

yes i saw that is why i say an explanation what support ment. a player data, even if it is 100% clearm it is only player data.

Yea.. 70% tt return screams exploit... minor detail.

in the end it doesn't matter how much tt return you get..
if the one using this gets 5% more tt and normaly you would have got 65% isn't this exploit?

you think sleipnir pingpong hunters or trappers get more tt return?
those are exploits for sure (confirmed by bans and actions from MA)..

i understand dr3w and your point but i only have words .... i wanna see prove..taco is the only which porvided any data...

now i wanna see what happens if you only use last triple drops..

so please, lets figure out how we could best test something like this..

Last edited:
if the one using this gets 5% more tt and normaly you would have got 65% isn't this exploit?

those are exploits for sure..

Your latter question is unknown. We debate the armor decay returned in loot still to this day. I have a good answer to this based on my data but it is not relevant. Is trapping bannable? I'm hard pressed to believe that anything is bannable. A soc leader of a well known soc was recorded (and reported) trapping vanguards and nothing was done. Someone with a huge ath on eviscerators trapped them too and nothing was done to him either (may have some elements of that story wrong).

To your first question, my comment was just satire. Without knowing the mechanic, we have no idea the theoretical advantage with the alleged exploit. Let's hope MA is forthcoming.

those are exploits for sure (confirmed by bans and actions from MA)..

i understand dr3w and your point but i only have words .... i wanna see prove..taco is the only which porvided any data...

now i wanna see what happens if you only use last triple drops..

so please, let the flming and fights and lets figure out how we could best test something like this..

Don't worry. I "exploiting" right now. When I finish, I will publish my results.

And even results BEFORE.

And no, there will be NO filming or streaming, sorry.

In advance - if just someone doesn't like something - go unicorn yourself, because it's NOT YOU who paying decay, and especially decay of TT-rep tool which I using now after each drop.

Btw, two small hofs of mager and duru today - was during this "exploiting" run.

I did almost hundred of double drops for now.
------

Damn, now I really hate you all, unicorned unicorns.

5. As far as I know there was never any official statement on the 'attach limited amp to armor and repair it bug'. I may have missed it though.

6. The waiting may be a while.

As far as support saying that players results are usually faulty. I'll just mention "Arkadia Gold Rush' Mining Event.

I find it hard to believe they don't have a system in place to flag things like this for investigation after the 'attach amp to limited armor bug'. But some people in this thread seem to be implying that you don't make profit from using the exploit so maybe it wouldn't catch it anyway. Implying that kind of gives away the fact that they knew about the bug though, otherwise how would they know you couldn't make profit?

When they say "The Worlds Most Secure Online Game" or however they state it in their advertising, they mean the account and deposit/withdrawal system. Obviously it doesn't apply to the money you already have in game.

Don't worry. I "exploiting" right now. When I finish, I will publish my results.

And even results BEFORE.

In advance - if just someone doesn't like something - go unicorn yourself, because it's NOT YOU who paying decay, and especially decay of TT-rep tool which I using now after each drop.

------

Damn, how I really hate you all, unicorned unicorns.

The way you act on this forum, I doubt anyone will believe your results without a video.

And even results BEFORE.

------

Damn, now I really hate you all, unicorned unicorns.

perhaps before you continue we should discuss what we wanna see in the end and how we want to see this test done so that we all can accept it and not every test gets flamed by the other group..

if anyone will post a text list at this point it won't stop or proof anything for one side or the other

so i say again cheap solution would be a fresh avatar getting level 2 amps with one drop left

The way you act on this forum, I doubt anyone will believe your results without a video.

I don't give a unicorn to "anyone".

Because every time I asking for DATA from unicorns - I receive just bla-bla. When I asked for DATA and I presenting numbers - Unicorns "doesn't belive".

Go prove everything yourselves then, Unicorns.

I don't give a unicorn to "anyone".

Because every time I asking for DATA from unicorns - I receive just bla-bla. When I asked for DATA and I presenting numbers - Unicorns "doesn't belive".

Go prove everything yourselves then, Unicorns.

I'd be very grateful for a PM with the numbers if you decide not to share them in the thread.

absolutely not important because if he had not knew about last 12 drops he made he would have even worse return, so in true words he just increased his return in 885 peds that if he did not knew exploit he would not increase it.

that is why his rr return absolutely not important

Please I am asking nicely now and am done fighting. Stop using the word "exploit" in the same posts where you use my name. You can use my data in your OP and my name, but quit saying it is an exploit until we hear from MA. Also, pretty much everyone knew this, including you for 3 years, that you could triple drop when there technically wasn't enough tt left on the amp. It was not some trick that was exploited, it was people simple dropping down there amps to zero and figuring that MA took this into account. And from all I had seen prior to this test, I always figured it was taken into account somehow. I have always lost just as much mining as I have doing anything else. SO has most people. So please just wait for some clarification on the issue before you keep using that word. Thanks :)

I'd be very grateful for a PM with the numbers if you decide not to share them in the thread.

Easy. But the test really will be tough for me, I right now got small HOF again - 121ped narc.

Well, you just need to see my previous return from Underground, and then after it from one enmatt run on Calypso - and it's easy that I hoffing now planet-side, ESPECIALLY with downshifted price per drop, haha.

But 99% of Unicorns doesn't understand a shit.

I will continue "exlpoiting" anyway, because only large sample of data will show relatively correct results.

Cmon, even now I "due" on some 60k hit, so you can imagine what shitstorm will happens after it.

Ye, Unicorns doesn't see my whole sheet, sure.

Great Transformator, please, unicorn them all, once and forever...

Status
Back