Mining Mania Results

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Here are the the results for the inaugural Mining Mania event held last weekend:

• Alicenies Liquid - 153.15 PED - Ilya Fizik Luk
  • Belkar Stone - 149.96 PED - Jabez JAG Groove
  • Caldorite Stone - 150.28 PED - Ivan Comrade Rusalenko
  • Crude Oil - 151.83 PED - mathias mattydre deruy
  • Gazzurdite Stone - 148.00 PED - joe jeff xXSqUaLLXx
  • Lysterium Stone - 148.36 PED - Igor Iggie Kukovok
  • Narcanisum Stone - 152.80 - Mac Cole Rodrigez
  • Zinc Stone - 150.10 - Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
Each of those participants were closest to the target value of 150 PED for each qualifying resource, and will receive a Mining Mania Reward Package containing the following items:

• Mining Skill Implant (20 PED)
  • Level VIII Finder Amplifier ‘Athena’ (208 PED)
  • 1 x Neurobiotic Booster M5 10mg (10 Hours - 50% increased Mining skill gain)

The bonus reward for the highest single loot was achieved by Orion Enigma Entropy who located a Gigantic XXIV Caldorite Stone claim valued at 38333.13 PED, who will receive a Level 7 Finder Amplifier.

Congratulations to all those winning prizes in this exciting event!

Given the overwhelmingly positive response and level of participation, we look forward to running similar events in the future.

Originally Posted Here

gz to the winners :)

Gratz to the winners!!:cool:

Rgds

Ace

Congratulations winners.

Kinda glad I couldn't log on, might have wasted a lot of money.

or

Won a UL level 7.

Dammmm, I should have logged on....

Gratz matty! :yay:

and the rest!

gz to the winners, ty to MA for nice event

Congratulations all!

BIG GZ to the winners :) :yay:

dont poluate every thread with "still assumtion things"

congrats to all the winners

Congrats all of you^^

btw what's Taco doin there? he left Kong and pretending the miner? :laugh:
and....
Damn Entropy that's was a good one!
Big Gratz to you :)

<removed> gratz to the winners

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats all of you^^

btw what's Taco doin there? he left Kong and pretending the miner? :laugh:
and....
Damn Entropy that's was a good one!
Big Gratz to you :)

Hey I mine too...I like losing in all 3 professions equally :)

Also, I am pretty good at playing doctor too.

Anyways, ty for the gz'es...I only had to lose like 4k ped to get that prize :D Well, I tried as hard as I could afford to for the big prize, gave myself a chance, but didn't get anything big...but gz to the winner definitely!

Winner of the UL 7 amp is clearly a noob.. but he has a hunting history that tracks back to march of 2013... two years ago.

Mining is hard for new players to do on limited budgets, and some find it boring, crafting is a mess but we won't touch that.

GZ to the winner, I'm glad to see something good happen to a player who hasn't been grinding and skilling since 2006.

PS... I wish the winner the best of luck when lootius comes around to reclaim a huge chunk of that uber to 90% of his cycled ped.

Congratulations winners.

Kinda glad I couldn't log on, might have wasted a lot of money.

or

Won a UL level 7.

Dammmm, I should have logged on....

thank you, Art Jennifer, was a great event and plenty of fun to me and my friend:)

Nice competition and gratz to winners!

It really feels like those unusual big claims that popped up during the event, and doesnt occur that often - infact was planted by Mindark as a incentive.

That makes one wonder how truly uncontrolled dynamic the mining system are :smoke:

It really feels like those unusual big claims that popped up during the event, and doesnt occur that often - infact was planted by Mindark as a incentive.

That makes one wonder how truly uncontrolled dynamic the mining system are :smoke:

Think about it :)

Mining was increased, that meant more turnover in mining which lead to more hits and bigger hits.

Never notice how when there is a hunting event you start seeing a load of globals and hofs on that mob?

Nahhh just a lot more ped cycled = chance of big hits increases as well

Same could be seen during "the egg", and feffs i think it was, just more ped cycled

Rgds

Ace

Back