Bonus Pet XP Weekend

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]Bonus Pet XP Weekend[/h]To celebrate the new pets and taming features introduced in Version Update 15.2, tamers will enjoy accelerated pet experience gains for their tamed creatures this weekend. Experience is gained when pets are instructed to perform tricks, helping to unlock pet passive buffs.

Have a great weekend in Entropia Universe!

Originally Posted Here

OK, so am I reading this right then: doing tricks helps unlock passive buffs?

I have not been able to get my counter off of zero...

OK, so am I reading this right then: doing tricks helps unlock passive buffs?

I have not been able to get my counter off of zero...

Think they just meant we can get new pets to the lvl where they can have passive buffs (like 23 on silver bunny which lvls semi-slow)

Ah I see...yep that makes sense too.

Thanks!!!!

+rep when they do anything like this!!

Ah this is awesome information, thanks for that, I suspected it has to do with physically taming mobs, one thing didn't get around to doing yet!

Thanks again, really useful! + rep

As a separate question, does this passive buff stack with the 10% skill buff you can get from the stable?

As a separate question, does this passive buff stack with the 10% skill buff you can get from the stable?

As far as i understand, you can only have one buff active.

OK, fair enough, will just unlock the 20% and stick with that for now until they intro new ones. Perhaps they will release a level 40+ unlocked new buff.

Maybe fix the Panther spawn problem so we dont have to go to Rock to get xp?:wise::wise:

Maybe fix the Panther spawn problem so we dont have to go to Rock to get xp?:wise::wise:

Yep, my highest level pet which I can't skill any higher over this bonus xp weekend as I can't even spawn it not to mention the loss of the hp buff I put on it before the update :mad:

Yep, my highest level pet which I can't skill any higher over this bonus xp weekend as I can't even spawn it not to mention the loss of the hp buff I put on it before the update :mad:

I'd say that it would be legit to ask for compensation for that one, and I think MA would do so. File a support case and explain your issue, asking for either a new buff on the pet once it can be spawned or getting it moved to any of your spawnable pets.

I'd say that it would be legit to ask for compensation for that one, and I think MA would do so. File a support case and explain your issue, asking for either a new buff on the pet once it can be spawned or getting it moved to any of your spawnable pets.

hahahahahahha, you made my week!

hahahahahahha, you made my week!

Believe it or not, sometimes they are reasonable. Giving out a new buff wouldn't cost them anything but create goodwill.

Of course, they could say no, but That would just be stupid.

Back