Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp.....

bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

bumping again

Bump bump bump

Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmping

Any offer? C´mon guys!....dit be shy:)

bumping .......Any offer?

bumping .......Any offer?

Hi - firstly I do apologise if I offend but it's not the intention.

My offer is 6k

Not that I should justify my offer, but I will to prevent offence. This cost will break even on 500 (L) amps. The expected price would require a purchase of 12,500 level 7 (L) amps and at that rate it's worth going down the limited path instead of the UL.

Hi - firstly I do apologise if I offend but it's not the intention.

My offer is 6k

Not that I should justify my offer, but I will to prevent offence. This cost will break even on 500 (L) amps. The expected price would require a purchase of 12,500 level 7 (L) amps and at that rate it's worth going down the limited path instead of the UL.

I see where you're coming from but this item is not for a casual miner. An (L) level 7 amp has 39 uses, 500 amps is only 19,500 drops. That's really not a lot for a full time miner. You must also consider that when you're done with this amp you can resell it and recover much if not all of the markup you paid. This is not the case with (L) amps.

I can see that to you this amp is not worth the price, but given your scenario I would say that an UL amp is simply not the right choice for you period. There are so few of them out there, let someone who will put it to more use have it.

Bumping post

bumping post ............Still waiting for good offers.....

Bump ....bump....bump....

Bummmmmmmping

Bumping.....

Instead of wasting everyone's time, how about you actually post what you consider a "serious offer"? That way, you might actually sell this item.

I WAS interested, but the instant I see the "give me an offer" with NO IDEA of what you think it's worth, I realize that this is a no-win scenario for a buyer. These kind of "hope an idiot makes an idiotly high offer" sales threads chaps my hide.

The reason we say this is because of people above ^^ which get's annoying after a while. We do have a price in mind for the amp but would like to hear all "serious offers" as well. A lot of people do it and since it's our amp we can choose whatever way we like.

We do have a price in mind for the amp but would like to hear all "serious offers" as well. A lot of people do it and since it's our amp we can choose whatever way we like.

The price you have in mind isnt still serios...thats the reason why you never will sell these amp!
Remember your first post.."part in the trade can be a mod pack + peds o_O

Back