Selling: UL lvl 7 Finder Amplifier

There is one rule when it comes to trade. Seller sets the price and should be rest to negotiate from there. With no price stated my offer is +6k stands and to this point looks to be the highest offer so far. Whoever wants to pay more for this item, go for you life and hope you get the enjoyment you expect from your purchase.

Thanks to all the others for your abusive and offensive PM's. It's facinating to see what opinions other people have. And wish all you all the best of luck with all your trade and business endeavours.:laugh:

As I told ingame time ago you lack of attitude and are quite arrogant with interested parties, as I can see it's costing you the loss of some potential customers... Relax and accept your item is good but doesn't worth your asking price.

GL

The only comforting thing is, that each day that passes, the amp becomes less worth :)

The sale on auction few months ago made us reevaluate our price point but 100k is still way to low for us. The 6k is a joke and please stop posting it. I had one person who was thinking to trade an imk2 for the amp and another possibly imp +ped but their offers were to low for us. Despite lower markups on things we see mining still better than other professions. Crafting is now 27% success rate and hunting is well hunting. As few ubers have said the only real markup is rare items or esi. I've already saved 1600ped markup and not even using it near what a full time miner can. Also I've been staying away from indoor mining most of the time. Oh and the price is not going down there's 3 only in game. Eve sold because he needed cash IRL fast but the person who bought the amp said it was very low. Mining will rebound eventually because it is and always will be the best profession in game. I'm lv 53 as highest profession in hunting with 170hp and 44 swordsman. Yet my highest loot in hunting is 1152ped. I've had a higher UNAMPED mining planetside hof than that lol. To adm I think you got it backwards you were the rude one and not the friendliest person to chat with. Maybe your jealous or whatever it is but enigma and I are honest and respected players. We will get our 150kped one way or another. Even if I have to get it by mining enough that I save that amount in markup. Goodluck to all

Will spare u some trouble from mostly trolls.. If ( I do not recommend however) by any chance u get to 100k anytime soon, pure peds from my end is available ...

if you hit a tiny enmatter with your setup you can hit a medium or ample.
ores i bet minimal will be ample :D

Instead of ask why dont try it?
ATH can be waiting take a risk!

And GL...

if you hit a tiny enmatter with your setup you can hit a medium or ample.
ores i bet minimal will be ample :D

Instead of ask why dont try it?
ATH can be waiting take a risk!

And GL...

i think this was answer for D30 (L) + Terra 7 (L) thread :laugh: :laugh: too much :smoke::smoke: Mary Jane :silly2:

The average claim with the amp for ores is VIII and IX fairly often as well. For enmatters usually it's VIII or VII. This is with regular finder. It is possible to find redulite, kanerium, pyrite, gold, vesperdite. Though the super rares like rugaritz and dunkel I doubt you can find. I did find one claim of langotz but was only 3pedder or so. I haven't found maganite yet. Oh and thank you very much divinity for your offer ;)

Last edited:
Bummmmping....lol

Another BUMMMMMMMMMMP....

Back