Question: Humor: Animal Essence = Soylent Green for Pets?

BenCoyote

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Benjamin 'Ben' Coyote
Okay now that I think about this, it seems rather silly, yet in some wqays, it's not..

Think about it. what happens when we takle a old horse and decide to put it out of it's miserry. Do the words "Glue Factory " come to mined?

Well let's take a look at "Unwanted pets" or animals we train but never use. What happens to them? Well the answer might surprise you..

These critters which we tame go into one of teh Stables terminals to make of all things "Animal Essence".

"Animal Essence.." Sor to flike the "Soylent" Green' that we humans would have consumed, if the fact that we find out in the movie that SOylent Green ar ein fact People.

Okay maybe I am over anyalizing thes , but let's say that Animal essence is used for Passive buffs for our critters, and we have to use that animal Essence in some way, so we let pets consume the animal esse3nce to keep the buff up...

Of course let's see, Animal Essence comes from animals.. just like Soylent Green would be made out of people

(And on a more humorous side note, the can of Slurm you might be drinking at this moment caomes from somewhere.. (Somewher eI won't put up as if you cound out, you'd be running to the bathroom and hurling it up..)

But then Let's get back to the pet things shall we?

Animals consume animal essence not realizing they're consuming other animals.. jsut like Soylent green or Slurm or waht ever though you might want to think..

So in a way in a humours side note. since Animals can be made into Animal essence, don't the animals know that they are consuming their own kind?

Makes you think back to when you awere a kid.. (and come on we know we were all kids once.. But there were a few kids I knew of that Consumed or ate glue.. and we all know wher eClue came from in the old days.. Right, From Horses...

see where i am humorously going with this?

I can imagine some pet one day getting the ability to talk.. and when they do, they will say perhaps those most informast lines.. But replace Soylent Green with Animal Essence" and People with "Animals."

I can see that going over big time with the pet lovers.. in 3... 2... 1...)

Oh well have fun tossing all those unwanted pets in the Animal essence bin..

Oh and a s a reminder.. be sure to take your pet to the Calypso Stables to have it spayed or neutered.:silly2::laugh::lolup:

You (and your pet) will be glad you did..

Benjamin Ben Coyote
A.K.A. "The Blind sniper and h"His Dog" Spot (who is spayed and/or neutered.):lolup:

For those that havent seen this old Sci-Fi film refered to (and dont mind a spoiler)

Charlton Heston also was in the original Planet of The Apes film (better than the 2001 remake)

As to animal essence, well it was a natural progression, we have had vibrant sweat for over a decade after all!

:sweat:

Back