Uber: First Tower: Gigantic XXIV size Caldo and prize from Mining Mania

marlim

Old
Society
The knights of Calypso
Orion Enigma Entropy
This was awesome!

After i tell to my best friend John William Slayer that there was a mining contest, he encouraged me to go to Foma and try our luck. We joined our few peds, bought the stuffs for the run and this was the result! I´ve planned drop the probe in a place but i choosed another point a bit far from a mob. Then...that happened! A big tower!!!! And the prize was the UL Lvl7 Amp, as most of you already knows.
Now, our plan is sell the Amp and keep mining , trading , hunting ingame. Thank you Ma for such an awesome day in my ingame´s life and thank you all for reading :)

Congratulations! Well deserved!

Now - let's ruin markup of our amps together!

\\\Gratz Marlin! Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy !!

Gratz, it hurts me that you can't even use the amp efficiently on treasure hunting.

Congratulations!!

You hit the jackpot.... twice!

:tower:

Gigantic Gratz.. :D

Gratz, never had one in 10 years.

Very nice Gz:yay:

... again BIG gratz :yup:
for other comments you should take a look here too

congrats enigma and william!

Gz well deserved!!

Sick!

Ty for posting it - I always appreciate when someone hits it big when they post it in the forum!

Congratulations! Well deserved!

Now - let's ruin markup of our amps together!

I dare to say lets do something that bring us some fun...agree?...:) its much better.

Gratz, it hurts me that you can't even use the amp efficiently on treasure hunting.

Thank you Jennifer..... no problem at all...some day it will happens:)...im working for it!

Congratulations!!

You hit the jackpot.... twice!

:tower:

Thank you , Mega...some day luck hits our door and what we can do is just open the door :)

Back