Hope Scurvy Sityl is ok

sibernut

Mature
Society
VTOL Flyers
first cibernut alive
Scurvy Sityl my mentor hasn't logged into EU for some days which is unusual, so just hoping he's ok...

2015-03-23 00:34:43 [#arktrade] [Scurvy Sityl LaRoux] buying 10 AUDs, selling [Melee Trauma Amplifier IV], beast, melee i, [Khorum Ice Dagger], [Ozpyn RSB S1X1]

Maybe status set to "invisible" and forgot.

Scurvy Sityl my mentor hasn't logged into EU for some days which is unusual, so just hoping he's ok...

If he is in your Friends List just send him a message.
Entropia has a message system so that you are able to send a message to a offline player.

It might be the friends list bug , sometimes I have been stood next to people on my FL and it shows them offline.

Sityl was eaten by a L5 forum troll. May he rest in pieces. :'(

Least your mentor didn't go to prison 1 week into mentorship.

2015-03-23 00:34:43 [#arktrade] [Scurvy Sityl LaRoux] buying 10 AUDs, selling [Melee Trauma Amplifier IV], beast, melee i, [Khorum Ice Dagger], [Ozpyn RSB S1X1]

Maybe status set to "invisible" and forgot.

Yes, that could be it so thanks for reminding me. Didn't think of it :silly2:

If he is in your Friends List just send him a message.
Entropia has a message system so that you are able to send a message to a offline player.

Thanks :) Another good and obvious idea I didn't think of lol :scratch2:

I just saw this thread! I had been away from the game for a few weeks during that time, but have been back around a month now. I never see you on any more, possibly it's an issue with the friends list?

Feel free to send me an in-game message! :)

If you have any hunting questions I'm happy to help.

Back