Buying: Corinthian Ruby Kanin

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
Bought one :)

Hello,

as in title buying Corinthian Ruby Kanin ;).

Paying 3.5k peds + Corinthian Silver Kanin (lev increasing slowly).

Falagor
:bandit:

Last edited:
Added price :).

Falagor

Bump :laugh:

Falagor

I have a question, and consider in the same time this is a free bump :

I am curious to know : Silver gives 12% speed, and ruby 14% speed. Now it is possible to find silver for 500 peds. Do you think it is justified such difference on prices to get only 2% bonus ? Or did i miss something somewhere ?

I have a question, and consider in the same time this is a free bump :

I am curious to know : Silver gives 12% speed, and ruby 14% speed. Now it is possible to find silver for 500 peds. Do you think it is justified such difference on prices to get only 2% bonus ? Or did i miss something somewhere ?

If someone is willing to pay that much - yes ;). I am the someone.

Falagor

If someone is willing to pay that much - yes ;). I am the someone.

Falagor

It's true, something worth what someone is ready to pay for it and what someone is ready to sell it for

I hope you'll find one, what you offer is really good for it

Was thinking : +2% can make difference in PvP :)

I hate pvp in Entropia ;).

Also:
now paying: 3k peds + Corinthian Silver Kanin (lev slowly increases)

Falagor

Bump this :)

Story mode (1):
Offficial statements against leaders of the Kanin kind aka Ruby Kanins:
I just wanted to say that over 3k Corinthian Kanin Youngs were whiped and taken as hostages and then "Extracted" in local stables just by me in last few days. This action was taken to show the Kanin leaders (that are still hiding somewhere and do not want to show themselves) that as long they stay hidden their kind will suffer.
One Kanin leader had enough courage to show his presence but now other colonist offered him asylum and i don't have access to him now.
I can promise that no harm will come to the Ruby Kanin leader and he will be treated well (he will be kept well fed, in good mood and i hope his affection towards me will raise as soon i will give him few brush swings). Also his personal experience will be developed so he can unlock his inner powers after some time.

I offer reward of: 3k peds + one Corinthian Silver Kanin to any colonists that help in capturing one of the rare Ruby leaders of Kanin kind.

For now i cease-fire for 1 day and no harm towards Youngs of their kind will be taken but as soon truce is over i will continue whiping and extracting them...

Falagor

It's a shame there's so many people flying around looking for them and leeching off the people who are actually hunting them. If they stopped flying and actually hunted/tamed then the rare ones would spawn more.

I hope you find your ruby Falagor and don't have to buy it from a flyer.

That area must be vehicle OFF!!!

The Spear is awesome there; I try to convince more people to use it. Just build up a big train of the shitty pets and drown them.

Edit: OnT: If I find one, I'll drop you a message first. Not sure I would want that much for it though.

I hate pvp in Entropia ;).

Also:
now paying: 3k peds + Corinthian Silver Kanin (lev slowly increases)

Falagor

yeah pvp sucks.
nice to know there is a ruby tho. gl on ur hunt to find or buy falagor~

It's a shame there's so many people flying around looking for them and leeching off the people who are actually hunting them. If they stopped flying and actually hunted/tamed then the rare ones would spawn more.

I hope you find your ruby Falagor and don't have to buy it from a flyer.

Hehe - yeah - wouldn't it be much more fun and exciting if all bunnies looked like common - and they had small chance (like 0.01% and 0.0001%) to turn silver/ruby on succesfull tame? I am sure scouters/flyers will disagree ;). Could be announced in global chat too as rare item find :).

Seems about 10-12 silvers spawns per day.

Also some news:
i heard that there was another spawn of Ruby today and it sold for +3.5k. Thats pretty close to what i am offering ;).

Would be nice if some people could confrim if this happened. If yes i expect next one appearing at monday.

Falagor

Hehe - yeah - wouldn't it be much more fun and exciting if all bunnies looked like common - and they had small chance (like 0.01% and 0.0001%) to turn silver/ruby on succesfull tame?
Falagor

This would be much better and more fun, send in a request to support :) It also avoids the problem, that I'm sure we'll see posted one day, when a guy is taming a rare and some dick comes along and kills it.

Atm i a suspending buying the Ruby Kanin - untill end of Easter Core Mayhem.

Want to see what prizes will be there first and probably will need those 3k peds anyway there too ;).

If you find Ruby Kanin - let me know anyway :).

Falagor

Hehe - yeah - wouldn't it be much more fun and exciting if all bunnies looked like common - and they had small chance (like 0.01% and 0.0001%) to turn silver/ruby on succesfull tame? I am sure scouters/flyers will disagree ;). Could be announced in global chat too as rare item find :).

I agree! It would be a better carrot for the actual tamers if the rare spawned immediately next to one that's been tamed, rather than at a totally different place.

Then vehicles wouldnt' need to be delt with; anyone could still fly over with vehicles if they needed to, but if they want to find and tame a rare one they wound need to start working their whips.

Also why not a global message when successfully taming a rare one.

I agree! It would be a better carrot for the actual tamers if the rare spawned immediately next to one that's been tamed, rather than at a totally different place.

Then vehicles wouldnt' need to be delt with; anyone could still fly over with vehicles if they needed to, but if they want to find and tame a rare one they wound need to start working their whips.

Also why not a global message when successfully taming a rare one.

This could work even better - instead of spawning rare near to you - make them appear rare after taming so you "don't know" if you are taming rare one or not. After sucesfull taming attempt you find out what you actually tamed :). And ofc global msg and swirles could appear :).

This would totally solve problem of jelous people killing silver/ruby one if they see someone else is alrady taming it. I already heard of one beavior like that...

If all would look brown - noone would care to kill those you tame.

Falagor

I agree completely!:cool:

This could work even better - instead of spawning rare near to you - make them appear rare after taming so you "don't know" if you are taming rare one or not. After sucesfull taming attempt you find out what you actually tamed :). And ofc global msg and swirles could appear :).

This would totally solve problem of jelous people killing silver/ruby one if they see someone else is alrady taming it. I already heard of one beavior like that...

If all would look brown - noone would care to kill those you tame.

Falagor

damn.
that is a great idea!

hey falagor, post this in suggestion wishlist plz :)
I'll support that and I'm sure many others will

this will elimante people just scouting mobs without killing
overhead slep flyers
vehicle scouting
makes it more fun
enjoyable
challenging
equal across the board for all players

damn.
That is a great idea!

Hey falagor, post this in suggestion wishlist plz :)
i'll support that and i'm sure many others will

this will elimante people just scouting mobs without killing
overhead slep flyers
vehicle scouting
makes it more fun
enjoyable
challenging
equal across the board for all players

boobies!!!!!

Ok i bought one for 3.5k ;). Thanks :).

Falagor