Question: New pets: where exactly can they be found on the archipelago?

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
I went to look for them just to check them out, wasn't quite sure where the spawns are, any idea where I can find just the general ones, not looking for secret hiding spots for rares:p)

Go North follow the beach.. they are beyond the regular mobs from the tp..

OK so just TP there and go north following the beach...are all 3 new pet type there?

Don't recall the chords right now, but just drop a message in "main" when you get to the TP and you'll get the chords, worked every time for me so far ;)

Yep that may work, but just in case there is no one at the TP...

Small island just to the NW of the TP has the rabbits and then head NE from those to the dragons. Devils are near the center of the island just N of the TP.

Yep that may work, but just in case there is no one at the TP...

Then PM me and I'll give you semi-accurate chords. Just bring a Spear MK IV or any other amphibious vehicle and you'll be able to move around there quickly.

Awesome, thanks for clear directions!

yes just go north - first you will see puny, then rabbits, then dragons (thats as far as I got)

Then PM me and I'll give you semi-accurate chords. Just bring a Spear MK IV or any other amphibious vehicle and you'll be able to move around there quickly.

I have a boat somewhere, not sure I have any amphibious vehicles:) But cool, thank you will do.

I have a boat somewhere, not sure I have any amphibious vehicles:) But cool, thank you will do.

PMd the chords in game to you, might share them here as well. Cred goes to Warden Coz Coz for keeping track of stuff...

Bunny - 609XX, 696XX
Dragon - 606XX, 706XX
Devil - 612XX, 703XX

I don't think you will even need the boat. Seems the devs felt it necessary to add a "land bridge" of sorts so you can easily walk or use a car now. I know, I know.. the map shows each as an island but I've been out there and you can walk between most of the islands now.

I don't think you will even need the boat. Seems the devs felt it necessary to add a "land bridge" of sorts so you can easily walk or use a car now. I know, I know.. the map shows each as an island but I've been out there and you can walk between most of the islands now.

No, a boat is not needed. The Spear however is some sort of hover that runs on water, land and climbs hills easily. Very easy to drown the mobs when you built up a big train and saves quite some time. It also does spontaneous backflips...

Seriously, is now even swimming something that can no longer be expected from new players :rolleyes:
The islands with water inbetween were just fine, no idea why there have to be land bridges.

Boats, hoover, sleips and quads are also widely avaiable.

no idea why there have to be land bridges.

There were some nasty fish in the area which was landfill
Landfilling it increased the hunting grounds by a lot and it also much more convinient to hunt in plain area (beach) than in the middle of the islands (heavy step terrain) which allows for more PED turnover.

Back