FYI: Just found out a little something that I am sure all the seasoned Miners know but I didn't.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Not being much of a miner even though I have played a long time I found out that if you have the "Select Next Target" enabled and have the "Move to target" option selected when you find a claim you can do a select next target and hit the auto-use tool and it will take you right to the claim and start the excavation. For me this is very handy when I am in dense foliage or even a long distant away as the claim is a bit small to see even though it is on your radar.

Anyway hope this helps someone.

Even some of the hunters know it :)

Would be nice if you could select next target with your finder, hit auto use and it takes you to the next drop spot where you'll hit a claim.

Would be nice if you could select next target with your finder, hit auto use and it takes you to the next drop spot where you'll hit a claim.

Tried that and it didn't work:).

I wish I could select next target to use up 500 L WW BPs with one click.

I wish I could select next target to use up 500 L WW BPs with one click.

I always wished that identical (L) BP's could be merged into one to collect # of clicks..

This "trick" is extremely usefull on pvp mining because you dont want to lose any time at searching claims. :wise:

Back