Gamers Loot $20000 From King Kong Inside Entropia Universe 3D Virtual ... - IT News Online

News Bot

Guardian

Gamers Loot $20000 From King Kong Inside Entropia Universe 3D Virtual ...
[SIZE=-1]IT News Online[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]HOLLYWOOD, Calif., March 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Rocktropia Virtual World / NEVERDIE Studios announced today that a group of 12 gamers looted more than 200,000 PED, equal to $20,000 in a single kill of a Zombie KING KONG which was broadcast ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]and more »[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

Gamers Loot $20000 From King Kong Inside Entropia Universe 3D Virtual ... - Virtual-Strategy Magazine (press release)

[SIZE=-1]Virtual-Strategy Magazine (press release)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]HOLLYWOOD, Calif., March 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Rocktropia Virtual World / NEVERDIE Studios announced today that a group of 12 gamers looted more than 200,000 PED, equal to $20,000 in a single kill of a Zombie KING KONG which was broadcast ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]and more »[/SIZE]

More...

GAMERS LOOT $20000 FROM KING KONG INSIDE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE 3D ... - Gamasutra

GAMERS LOOT $20000 FROM KING KONG INSIDE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE 3D ...
[SIZE=-1]Gamasutra[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Entropia Universe is the largest Real Cash Economy Massively Multiplayer Online Game in the world. Entropia Universe offers players the ability to participate in a unique virtual world where they have no monthly costs. Its innovative real money economy ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Gamers Loot $20000 From King Kong Inside Entropia Universe 3D Virtual ...[SIZE=-1]Virtual-Strategy Magazine (press release)[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]all 2 news articles »[/SIZE]

More...

The article mentioned it was on Twitch, anyone have the link?

Gamers Loot $20000 From King Kong Inside Entropia Universe 3D Virtual ... - Consumer Electronics Net

[SIZE=-1]Consumer Electronics Net[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=duf1JqY03h-36DM&authuser=0&ned=us[/SIZE]

More...

The article mentioned it was on Twitch, anyone have the link?

twitch.tv/zombiekong/

That's ND's channel, I guess it's one of the bookmarked broadcasts but I didn't see it highlighted.

Isn't this old news?

Exactly what I was thinking. Then I started wondering if it happened again. Now I see why News Bot has such a bad rep. :laugh:

maybe because he drinks and smokes blunts when he's supposed to be on the job? :drink::kos:

act like a professional news bot!!!

Back