Adjusted Omegaton Fast Aid Pack

Timp44

Guardian
Curious as to what people think the Adjusted Omegaton Fast Aid Pack is worth with the introduction of the new faps. I know it's still a good amount of ped. Just looking for a range is all.

13-15k depending on tier is what I've seen lately

The new faps have the same eco and are 2x better, going for 13k-14k. Not a chance an adj is 13-15k nowadays. More like 8k imo, I hear some have been going for lower.

mod ek-2350 is like 15-16 k
adj fap like 11-12 K

doubt any adj has been sold @ 8 k

mod ek-2350 is like 15-16 k
adj fap like 11-12 K

doubt any adj has been sold @ 8 k

This is pretty well spot on, one listed on auction didn't sell for 14k... and as far as ek2350 its cheaper to make then to buy one....

Adj fap will be around 5k in few months!!!!!

This is pretty well spot on, one listed on auction didn't sell for 14k... and as far as ek2350 its cheaper to make then to buy one....

When the one for 14k was listed on auction a month ago I was offered one with similiar tiers (3.x iirc) for 13k which I turned down. Had the feeling that plenty of people were selling them at that point and that the price would drop further, however, that did not happen.

When the one for 14k was listed on auction a month ago I was offered one with similiar tiers (3.x iirc) for 13k which I turned down. Had the feeling that plenty of people were selling them at that point and that the price would drop further, however, that did not happen.

ofc that didn't happen.. we all know parts for fap ugrades will stop dropping at some point & most ppl who bought an adj fap know what they saved but just didn't profit enough to upgrade..

I just wish MA would fuck with the top investements for a change..
ppl who invested in an adj fap, i287+106's & shadow lost way more then those who invested in a mm or imkII.
It's like once the fish bites, they stick to the same spot..
EU is dynamic.. go fuck some other ppl!

Shroms dropping like crazy, each day more and more. It's matter of time until everyone will have it's own uber fap and heling cost will be out of hunting cost equation....or rather I shall say will be back to microtransaction model as it shoud be from begining.

Adj Faps are going lower and lower, thats reality adj fap owners don't want to see, but it is here. 5k for adj fap is just stop...i think they can be even cheaper.

MA want ppl lose on hunt big regen mobs, they cant that without good armor, good fap and good gun. That's why all is becoming cheaper and cheaper acording to MA plan FAPs and Armors are main thing need devaluation to increase afordablity.

Shroms dropping like crazy, each day more and more. It's matter of time until everyone will have it's own uber fap and heling cost will be out of hunting cost equation....

lol wrong, MA will rebalance to avoid this = most likely shrooms will disappear or become much rarer

lol wrong, MA will rebalance to avoid this = most likely shrooms will disappear or become much rarer

Nope. You can dream though.
Their goal is to make everything more affordable especially UL sib items.

Sucks for investers, resellers and current owners that's for sure. But its the direction they are heading towards which I see will have a very nice positive effect to the majority of the playerbase.

It's wishfull thinking. Fact are that shrooms are droping, same ppl camping cyclops depths and caperons day by day. Shrooms are even becoming cheaper !

I see no reason or even theme why MA shall stop this. It's in their best interest to alow ppl cheap faping. They will hunt more then. If someones adj fap is 5K peds or 50 K peds they dont care. If they would care they would do something already. Adj Faps are already 5x cheaper than they was few years ago.

It's quite simple when you think about it. MA make money of TT not by MU. By making everything cheaper (lowering MU). They will earn more TT.

adj faps are sooo 2009

Adj fap is shit and has never been worth it since the ball faps came.

Adj fap is shit and has never been worth it since the ball faps came.

anything I can hunt with ur200 (w/o overheal), I can hunt with an adj fap...
since 450's don't drop & oxy1500 is hopeless to max naturally...

anything I can hunt with ur200 (w/o overheal), I can hunt with an adj fap...
since 450's don't drop & oxy1500 is hopeless to max naturally...

450's do still drop :)

well, there is a adj fap tier 5, ending in 24h with no bids, SB is 12k BO is 12.5k

Sooo those saying 14-15k , wake up.

Some MA member said some time ago that making modfaps etc was mistake and they cannot remove those. So probably they will make more faps available.

not the only mistake! ;)

btw i bought one recently for less than +13k and i'm very happy i did

Some MA member said some time ago that making modfaps etc was mistake and they cannot remove those. So probably they will make more faps available.

It wasnt making them that was the mistake, i am pretty sure it was the duplication bug that caused the issue. Back in the day when items didnt have a uniquie identifier, 2003?

Rgds

Ace

If i may, i would like to bump this thread to ask current prices.

Thank you for your input :beerchug:

Last edited:
I'll bump this up... Any well educated guesses?
I saw one at auction shortly after my first bump but was taken out quickly. I think it was T3 and SB was set around 9k'ish.

I'll bump this up... Any well educated guesses?
I saw one at auction shortly after my first bump but was taken out quickly. I think it was T3 and SB was set around 9k'ish.

this week MU shows one T3 sold for +10k

this week MU shows one T3 sold for +10k

Thank you for your reply. Seems like it sold very fast after listed in auction. Do you guys think it is resonable price?

Thank you for your reply. Seems like it sold very fast after listed in auction. Do you guys think it is resonable price?

Another sold last month i think for +15k on auction too :)

Adj Faps are going lower and lower, thats reality adj fap owners don't want to see, but it is here. 5k for adj fap is just stop...i think they can be even cheaper.

MA want ppl lose on hunt big regen mobs, they cant that without good armor, good fap and good gun. That's why all is becoming cheaper and cheaper acording to MA plan FAPs and Armors are main thing need devaluation to increase afordablity.

I agree. It's pretty obvious to me all the prize money is on big mobs now. Personally the shroom faps don't really get me excited, it's the galactic chips that will change the price of all faps. Roll on a year, there will loads for sale, especially as players will decide to do the mission multiple times for upgrade.

The galactic mission is on-going, more time more top end chips.

Rick

Not to mention pets that fap.

Think it wont happen? :D

I agree. It's pretty obvious to me all the prize money is on big mobs now. Personally the shroom faps don't really get me excited, it's the galactic chips that will change the price of all faps. Roll on a year, there will loads for sale, especially as players will decide to do the mission multiple times for upgrade.

The galactic mission is on-going, more time more top end chips.

Rick

Imo...
adj fap is 50-70% of the price of mod2350
mod2600 is 110-120% over the mod2350

You may say "oh but you got a mod2350 so you praise it"
Correct i own it, but before owning a mod2350 i owned a adj fap, and i did try a mod2600 before making this decision.

the adj fap is more comparable to the imp2350, since imp2350 has already more hp/s but a bit less eco, so they are balanced and comparable.
After owning a mod2350 for a while now, I cant not even possibly compare these 2, and i did own a tier 3 adj fap. I can hunt far more effectivly with mod2350, I dont need as much armor in some cases and can risk in some mobs in ways i couldnt with the adj fap.

over mod2600 has bit more hp/s than mod2350, same eco,
Difference being one is fast, the other is slower but heavier heals.
In real terms usage, as a combat fap for a regular hunter, mod2350 wont overheal as much, you can heal faster with it on emergency if it happens. even tho the mod2600 is quite nice healing in one go, but once used to those juicy 41 reloads... is hard to go back.

as it is, ppl rate adj fap higher than mod2350
mod2600 far higher than both,
Maybe because of higher supply for small shroms because more hunt those than caperons.
Hard to tell, but if it gets nerfed as its been, things will even out

Sorry for long post and all but that was just my opinion on all 3
as real value, I payed 17.5k for adj fap while back, sold it for about the same value then in a trade for CLDs,

Atm I wouldnt want one for even 8k
Healers may say its better for heal jobs, but shrom faps are just as eco but far more hp/s, and once you get used to heal over time, is pretty sweet.
Takes a while tho, but get used to it, more items seem to embrace it and more will im quite sure :)

Back