Looking for Mentor Type Person willing to help

Nova Genesis

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Nova Nick Genesis
Hey all.

I'm recently returned to this game and well all my knowledge has gone out the door.

I've already Graduated as a Disciple and that is why i'm looking for someone mentor type.
Just to help me get my bearings back. Just a quick note for anyone who is thinking about helping.
I do deposit, ~100USD a month to build wealth and currently to help because i keep getting destroyed on hunting runs.

I'm L21 Laser Pistoleer, Have a few sets of armor and a nice gun or 2 w/amps to hunt on. Both weapons i use are maxed and sit at 2.955 dpp.

The only reason i give this info is I want to assure anyone who helps that i am not here to ask for things, just need help getting along in this world once again.

I live CST time zone but play random times so its not a requirement to live in my Time zone.

Thanks for considering!

-Nova Nick Genesis.

Did you graduate in the new or old mentorsystem? If the old, you can do it again in the new :)

And feel free to add me ingame from player register. Happy to answer questions

It was in the new system, i just was between jobs for awhile and had to put EU on the back burner. Finally got that situated. And wanting to get back into the game!

And will do! Expect to hear from me either tonight or some time tomorrow :D

Thanks!
-Nova Nick Genesis

Back