Scammer / Liar / Con Artist Alert

Status
It is sad these stories happen.

Never trust anyone on the internet. Is why I am still Freelancer and prefer solo activities.

Never trust anyone on the internet. Is why I am still Freelancer and prefer solo activities.

I always leave some faith in man kind but still
I make myself out to be a trusty worthy person and no matter how in deep trouble I am I will never stoop to stealing

It can be very lonely playing in this game , that's why I try to have as much friends as possible
You are welcome to join our very quiet soc if u like, many have come and pass, they couldn't bear the loneliness in the soc, you don't have to trust me if you don't , but we can always hunt together if u like.
Though I'm more often afk crafting and mining gambling

I have typed all that led to this drama of him bad mouthing about me 5 times and then erased it. I do not see any point in sharing all the details. I made the support case right after he accused me of stealing his mod fap and the shit storm of private messages started. I was only worried about 1 fact that in all his lies he claimed many times that he has official ties with MA. In reply to my support i was ensured that they have taken notice of the harassment messages and they will do something about it. Most importantly they said that he is not an official of MA and also told me not to provide wrong information because they could not find him saying that in chat logs. I wanted to reply to that by saying to check back a little further then just one day but the support case was closed. I did not bother make a new one because all i wanted to know was if he is an official or not which he is not clearly.

About the back operation he mentioned.. Yea after that he also lost his business abroad that means more days off after that somebody filed a case against his company and he was spending all time fighting it off with the lawyers from the firm he owns ofc and after settling that a truck ran over his car and he has broken ribs and a knee. That all happened after babyoxide gave him his gear.

In the end. Yes the fap is not mine but i made that clear on my mod fap service thread. eSoul was the previous owner of this awesome tool and he can confirm that we did not stole it from him.

special thanks to strash for the warning in trade channel about this guy. After that time i was careful in dealing with him.
There is so much more i want to tell but probably this is not the best place.

He is a big fat liar. Can prove it with the help of few big names in game after all he claims to be shower buddies with them.

Thanks jqkill.

/mod note/

A translation of the text by any member not involved in this issue would be appreciated.

As the accused person has voluntarily identified himself, I will not mod out further posting of his name.

BabyOxide, I appreciate you're upset about what's happened, but the 'all trades are final' rule has been in place since the beginning, and I doubt you were unaware of it.

To everyone, unless you have personal knowledge of the alleged events, please don't post accusations or speculation or drag up unrelated matters.

I'll leave the thread open for now, however if it becomes nothing more than a personal dispute with accusation & counter accusation and so on, I'll not only close it but remove it from the forum under rule 2.3.

Last edited:
I warned some people he pretended to have alot but had nothing!
His "mod fap" and was a ek2600
His "mod merc" and was a L gun low level

He used to have a Ava called "peleas" ( I can name it because it doesn't exist anymore) and also had nothing then.

Send a abuse support about him and I guarantee he will get locked. Not sure if the items will be refunded. But he will not withdraw 1 pec

Thanks jqkill.

/mod note/

A translation of the text by any member not involved in this issue would be appreciated.

As the accused person has voluntarily identified himself, I will not mod out further posting of his name.

BabyOxide, I appreciate you're upset about what's happened, but the 'all trades are final' rule has been in place since the beginning, and I doubt you were unaware of it.

To everyone, unless you have personal knowledge of the alleged events, please don't post accusations or speculation or drag up unrelated matters.

I'll leave the thread open for now, however if it become nothing more than a personal dispute with accusation & counter accusation and I'll not only close it but remove it from the forum under rule 2.3.

Thanks ;)

I haven't known about that rule until about last year when I was noted that someone had their items scam and ma said all trades are finals.
I was also given the impression that items scammed in a criminally done manner can be traced and reverse , that's was about 2 months ago.
I was upset not entirely because I got scammed , since I knew I trusted him a bit too much,
I'm upset and the reason for this thread was bcos he wouldn't let it go and compounded on the lies to ruined our in game experiences,

I mean fine you scammed , u got what you want, back off .. But nooooo, "I wanna make your life worse by telling everyone you scam me instead, that way I get to scam more people and still be regarded as a old time God and every one would believe me"

Thats the kind of people that would ruin this game and many people are going to get upset because no one bothered to stand up to him.

He has my address , so if one day anything happens to me , you know he has probably came to seek revenge. If he can be that cunning in game. I believe he is far worse in real life.

I have typed all that led to this drama of him bad mouthing about me 5 times and then erased it. I do not see any point in sharing all the details. I made the support case right after he accused me of stealing his mod fap and the shit storm of private messages started. I was only worried about 1 fact that in all his lies he claimed many times that he has official ties with MA. In reply to my support i was ensured that they have taken notice of the harassment messages and they will do something about it. Most importantly they said that he is not an official of MA and also told me not to provide wrong information because they could not find him saying that in chat logs. I wanted to reply to that by saying to check back a little further then just one day but the support case was closed. I did not bother make a new one because all i wanted to know was if he is an official or not which he is not clearly.

About the back operation he mentioned.. Yea after that he also lost his business abroad that means more days off after that somebody filed a case against his company and he was spending all time fighting it off with the lawyers from the firm he owns ofc and after settling that a truck ran over his car and he has broken ribs and a knee. That all happened after babyoxide gave him his gear.

In the end. Yes the fap is not mine but i made that clear on my mod fap service thread. eSoul was the previous owner of this awesome tool and he can confirm that we did not stole it from him.

special thanks to strash for the warning in trade channel about this guy. After that time i was careful in dealing with him.
There is so much more i want to tell but probably this is not the best place.

He is a big fat liar. Can prove it with the help of few big names in game after all he claims to be shower buddies with them.

I can vouch by this , somewhere In the chat logs, he has in a couple of occasions mention he had prior investment in mindark, that he knew mindark officials and that he can make ma do stuff for him if he was unhappy, this was regarding someone being treated badly by someone else in a another non - related case or soemthing
My memeory is not too clear on this one but I believe I have the logs to prove that he did say soemthing similar like that

Entropia is full of good and honest people and I was lucky that already met many of them in those years I'm in.
There are very very few exceptions but that can't change my opinion.
That's why I count EU community as THE BEST!!! MMO community that exist!
Also,
OP story is good to be in public to inform as many he can with his sad experience.

When someone has a buying thread for supremacy, mod merc, mod fap, imp sh, imk2, skills, etc etc and then they're running around in boar armor with low level guns... You can be pretty sure that they are full of shit and not to be trusted.
Sorry you had to learn the hard way. Really have to be careful who you trust.

Total Lost to Him:-

13 k peds +- in Mining Amps
1x hk1750 UL tier 7.5 ? with dmg enhancers
1x Jaguar Armour UL Set tier 1 to 3 with armor enhancers
50 AUDs
1x Snub Nose UL
1x Pride, Dignity and Respect
1x Credibility and Fame

:popcorn:

Ok good read until you listed what you lost to him. If it is true sorry to hear. But as many have already asked probably why would you give anyone all this?

Hope all works out and remember this is EU.

My two pecs...

First, I am shocked that this forum does not allow for the smoking out of weasels skunks and rats, and I must conclude it is complicit in those things which it would cover up. To the people who moderate and run this forum take it any way you like. But then I come from a country where there is freedom of speech and press... And libel is not a crime if it is fact.

Second, I can find no reasonable doubt in Babyoxide's story. Scamming is almost as big a profession in Entropia as trading, perhaps bigger in fact.

However, there is a solution if MA will do it. There is no reason we can't have an escrow in game. You "lend" an item to someone, it is locked and becomes untradeable by the person who possesses it, the lender gets an "IOU" in his inventory maintaining title to the item, and when the agreed time expires, the system could put it back in the lenders inventory. How hard can that be?

But then, it would put a lot of people "out of business" who thrive on this kind of dishonest trade which an honest mechanism would shut down.

I would point out that the escrow style system would allow for legitimate gear rentals in game with no worry of risk to those renting the items. It would create a whole new legitimate way to make peds in game.

But again, there are enough dishonest peds in the game that I foresee any attempt at shoring up the integrity of trade in EU will be stopped in it's tracks.

The only last mechanism to maintain integrity is to blow the whistle on the crooks. Kudos to 'oxide for having the courage and fortitude to come out and report on what has happened to him. Ultimately this is the only thing that will clean up the avatar pool and truly make the game safer for new arrivals who have not learned their own first hand experience in this lesson.

Sorry for your loss, really need to be careful when dealing with real money items!

Well here is the translation of the images Andreas posted. I have tried to keep it genuine while translating. Since the first and second image is the same there are only two parts.

First and second image
Andreas: Well just lost my modfap
Amber Knightley: What? that sounds painful?
Andreas: Yeah, shouldn’t have trusted him at all
Andreas: [ali tayyab crazy]
Raynex: did you lend it out or what?
Andreas: Healing service but with MY modfap
Amber Knightley: wtf!!!
Andreas: with (referring to a typo in previous comment)
Wed Beetherbell: damn
Andreas: And now he is saying bye bye
Andreas: And we all know what support will say
Wed Beetherbell: All trades are final
Andreas: All trades are final blab la bla
Wed Beetherbell: but didn’t he give any collateral for it?
Wed Beetherbell: or did you just hand over a modfap to a random dude? :p
Andreas: Only his word and a lot of people vouched for him
Andreas: Including some people I know irl
Wed Beetherbell: Haven’t even heard of him before
Amber Kngihtley: think I recognize the name, what soc is he in?
Andreas: He is a healer
Andreas: He was supposed to rent the fap
Andreas: Send him a pm and ask if it is his fap or if he borrowed it from someone
Wed Beetherbell: is he a swede?
Andreas: No name just ask if it is his or if he has borrowed it?
Andreas: Nope
Andreas: He isn’t Swedish but 2 swedes vouched for him
Wed Beetherbell: typing now
Wed Beetherbell: doesn’t seem like he wants to talk with me :S
Andreas: Will have to see what lie he comes up with
Sirre Green: Who? :D
Andreas: [ali tayyab crazy] stole my modfap
Sirre Green: ?
Sirre Green: is it true?
Andreas: Yeah

Third image
Wed Beetherbell: hope no one
Andreas: Nice of him to mock me now
Andreas: Ignore..
Wed Beetherbell: what an idiot. he isn’t responding to me at all
Belsebub: hope an honest person manages to “rent” it from him and later you can get it back
Snygglisa: hey!
Andreas: Not a chance, he’ll probably sell it
Andreas: Sells it and cashes out
Snygglisa: What now?
Snygglisa: for fuck sake
Andreas: Send him a pm and ask if it is his or if he rented it
rosi: hey
Andreas: He’ll probably come up with a lie I’d guess
rosi: he said I could borrow it
Andreas: he did?
Andreas: I’d pay full price as long as I get it back
rosi: yes sure[ali tayyab crazy]: come here [ali tayyab crazy]: [83756, 83535, 230] [rosi]: omw
rosi: kind of odd, don’t know him…
Snygglisa: see if you can rent it and give it back to Andreas :D
rosi: haha yeah :D
Snygglisa: but Andreas should stay far away until the deal is done.
Sessan: Hope it gets solved! Go Andreas!
Sessan: Nicely done Rosi! :D
Snygglisa: it’s not over yet:p
Andreas: If you pull it off I’ll give you a nice reward
Snygglisa: how long has he had it without wanting to return it?
rosi: he tricked me :/
Snygglisa: that’s what I expected
rosi: u r advisor in society [ali tayyab crazy]: u shld know better ..[rosi]: lol that is not your fap [ali tayyab crazy] no it is not[ali tayyab crazy]
Andreas: Okay at least he admitted that it isn’t his
Snygglisa: probably need something more substantial
Snygglisa: save the log and give it to MA at a potential dispute
rogerriver68 river: copy it
rosi: no it is not [ali tayyab crazy] I stole it
Andreas: Screenshot right?
Snygglisa: maybe I should ask someone from Romania or something to make a renting mod fap thread on PF.

What Andreas is doing as in trying to buy back , was what I tried to with Andreas , I wanted to buy my stuff from Andreas at first but realise with he same amount of money I could get something better, which I did , so I just let what ever he has stolen from me be bygones..

So from the passage u translated it seems he is acting to buy back , but in pretty sure he gonna scam it some how,

From what I know the mod fap is neither Andreas nor tayyabs, but it's tayyabs friend probably and on loan , and if tayyabs friend wants it back I'm sure tayyabs would return it...

What Andreas is probably trying to do now is the same as what he tried to do with my story , he is trying to change he facts so that people would stress out tayyab, this is like buying out mercenaries to smoke out people who operate a legit business ...

But again I have no proof of this, and only ma will know if tayyab is lying or if the mod fap is indeed Andreas , even if he is a scum bag here , I do not take sides , but I would dishonor his side of the story bcos of past experiences

Andreas is using cunning and tactful strategy to shift attention of people and change the truths probably a skill of his since he is sort of sale man on his linked in profile

The only way to clear tayyab's name is to have ma look into the logs and chats logs and find out if tayyab is telling the truth, as for Andreas I have very good faith he is definitely lying , as he did with my story ..

Please mindark do is some justice , the game doesn't need people like him who doesn't admit mistakes and compound on lies to bring stress and unhappiness to the rest of the players ...

Always, always lend with Collateral. I have only ever lent without collateral to players who have extreme uber status and a reputation they can't afford to lose and I have known for years. I'm guessing this guy isn't well known, isn't well known here.

A golden rule. If he can't list 20 uber players off the top of his head he hasn't been playing long enough.

One thing we can do is a vouching thread. That isn't against forum rules. It's simple. Thread title: who can vouch for "player". You expect he will get responses of support from well known players.

How do you know who is trustworthy. Look at their PCF history...It speaks volumes about a player. Good luck in the future.

:popcorn:

Ok good read until you listed what you lost to him. If it is true sorry to hear. But as many have already asked probably why would you give anyone all this?

Hope all works out and remember this is EU.

the snub nose was a a good faith loan to him, I wasn't gonna use it and he wanted to train blp so I loan it to him, in return he say he would tier it up for me.. and at the end of the day, if I really don't want it, he would buy it off me for around 4.5 k at the time...

the hk 1750 + jag set + 50x aud was a collateral for a personal agreement, that would be returned to me , as soon as he met up with me,, (never happened, event he air ticket he bought was faked)

the mining amps was supposed to be in trade for 7 clds and some peds , he said he bought the clds on his wife account, but then said his account was locked by ma with a warning letter of sorts, that he could give them to me once ma unlocked his wife account...

but I realise now, I guess these was all pacification message to sooth me, there was no intention to ever return those stuff...

that was all before the final day arrive where he called me stupid and said he sold the items...

before every body run off topic and sorts..
the main point of this thread is not to get my items back although that would be very nice indeed

the main focus here is

1) he does not stop at just scamming
2) he continues to spin lies and make life havoc for me and my friends
3) he would tell different lie to different people and mess up the truth
- this leads to people trusting him all over again
- this means he gets away with lies and more scams and then ruins reputable people
4) if he is allowed to do so, and does not get stop, eventually a lot of people are going to fall victim to him
- in real life, this is slander, and is an offense.

5) today its my friend tayyab being the focus of a bout of lies,
- next it would be one of you...
- by then, the dmg he has done is irrevocable.

6) and clearly , he isn't doing it to just me, he has probably done it many times before me and many times after me too...

question, do we want to wait till he has scammed 100s of people, and slander 100s of people before we decide to put a stop to his nuisance ?

how many player would have been affected by then ?
this translate to how much he would gain and ma siding him
= bad rep for ma ...

people like me is risking my self/ my account and my losses , and standing up and putting this in front for all of you to read, I don't need you to believe me,

I'm not here to accuse him outright, tho that's what he deserves, I'm here to warn people, ensure every one makes notes of this incident, because trust me, if MA doesn't handle this, other like-minded people are going to use this as an excuse to proliferate the scam and slander business on Entropia to a point beyond repair

I need you, I need every one to find out the truth !

I need MA to step in and show the truth ...

Last edited:
I think what MA should do is charge like 1-2k fee like when TTIng wrong uber item to get bck. Since its ur fault, its fair, MA checks, items were stolen, u get bck pay the fee and they lock the scammer.
Fair n square for both MA n the victim

I had been scammed a few years bck also and scammer got away with it just fine, even though multiple parties were scammed , not only myself

Anderas your a scamer admit it please

Sorry for your loss, really need to be careful when dealing with real money items!

Well here is the translation of the images Andreas posted. I have tried to keep it genuine while translating. Since the first and second image is the same there are only two parts.

First and second image
Andreas: Well just lost my modfap
Amber Knightley: What? that sounds painful?
Andreas: Yeah, shouldn’t have trusted him at all
Raynex: did you lend it out or what?
Andreas: Healing service but with MY modfap Your mod fap ? hmmm where did u get it from ? I am willing to bet 5$ your avatar never had a mod fap..just like mod hedoc + perseus armor+mod merc T10 ofc + i am forgetting something...
Amber Knightley: wtf!!!
Andreas: with (referring to a typo in previous comment)
Andreas: And now he is saying bye bye
Andreas: And we all know what support will say
Wed Beetherbell: All trades are final
Andreas: All trades are final blab la bla
Wed Beetherbell: but didn’t he give any collateral for it?
Wed Beetherbell: or did you just hand over a modfap to a random dude? :p
Andreas: Only his word and a lot of people vouched for him Who vouched for me????..before mod fap service i was practically invisible... we all know that ;)
Andreas: Including some people I know irl Name one please..only common friends we have are my ex-society mates
Wed Beetherbell: Haven’t even heard of him before
Amber Kngihtley: think I recognize the name, what soc is he in?
Andreas: He is a healer
Andreas: He was supposed to rent the fap
Andreas: Send him a pm and ask if it is his fap or if he borrowed it from someone I always say its not mine because that is the truth lol.
Wed Beetherbell: is he a swede?
Andreas: No name just ask if it is his or if he has borrowed it?
Andreas: Nope
Andreas: He isn’t Swedish but 2 swedes vouched for him
Wed Beetherbell: typing now
Wed Beetherbell: doesn’t seem like he wants to talk with me :S Never received a private message from him.
Andreas: Will have to see what lie he comes up with
Sirre Green: Who? :D
Sirre Green: ?
Sirre Green: is it true?
Andreas: Yeah

Third image
Wed Beetherbell: hope no one
Andreas: Nice of him to mock me now
Andreas: Ignore.. he ignored me when i confronted him about a LIE. He said linzey was some swedish/british chick and she runs a television show and he has RL friendship/relation with her :laugh:
Wed Beetherbell: what an idiot. he isn’t responding to me at all Never got 1 pm from this guy
Belsebub: hope an honest person manages to “rent” it from him and later you can get it back
Snygglisa: hey!
Andreas: Not a chance, he’ll probably sell it
Andreas: Sells it and cashes out Not selling it
Snygglisa: What now?
Snygglisa: for fuck sake
Andreas: Send him a pm and ask if it is his or if he rented it he knows how i reply to that question. I always say its not mine so if the conversation was going to head towards borrowing or renting never happens
rosi: hey
Andreas: He’ll probably come up with a lie I’d guess
rosi: he said I could borrow it
Andreas: he did?
Andreas: I’d pay full price as long as I get it back
rosi: yes sure[ali tayyab crazy]: come here [ali tayyab crazy]: [83756, 83535, 230] [rosi]: omw
rosi: kind of odd, don’t know him…
Snygglisa: see if you can rent it and give it back to Andreas :D
rosi: haha yeah :D
Snygglisa: but Andreas should stay far away until the deal is done.
Sessan: Hope it gets solved! Go Andreas!
Sessan: Nicely done Rosi! :D
Snygglisa: it’s not over yet:p
Andreas: If you pull it off I’ll give you a nice reward
Snygglisa: how long has he had it without wanting to return it?
rosi: he tricked me :/
Snygglisa: that’s what I expected
rosi: u r advisor in society [ali tayyab crazy]: u shld know better ..[rosi]: lol that is not your fap [ali tayyab crazy] no it is not[ali tayyab crazy]
Andreas: Okay at least he admitted that it isn’t his i did that already on 30 aug 2014 when i made mod fap service thread
Snygglisa: probably need something more substantial
Snygglisa: save the log and give it to MA at a potential dispute They already have log of everything dont worry about it.
rogerriver68 river: copy it
rosi: no it is not [ali tayyab crazy] I stole it That was me trolling and those were first 2 sentence of the whole conversation but somehow she thought it was best to mention it at end.
Andreas: Screenshot right?
Snygglisa: maybe I should ask someone from Romania or something to make a renting mod fap thread on PF.
Red is editing i just did to explain things abit. Thanks for the english version of chat :)

Last edited:
I would feel much better if somebody can contact elle esoul beast and ask him to confirm that he was previous owner of fap..

First, I am shocked that this forum does not allow for the smoking out of weasels skunks and rats, and I must conclude it is complicit in those things which it would cover up. To the people who moderate and run this forum take it any way you like. But then I come from a country where there is freedom of speech and press... And libel is not a crime if it is fact.

PCF does not protect scammers, nor is it 'complicit' in their actions. The forum rule prohibiting scam accusations exists for very good reasons, none of which is to protect scammers.

For a detailed explanation of why this rule was implemented, see this thread: Rationale for Forum Rule 2.13 - Scamming Accusation

/mod note/

LunaMoon, thanks for providing the translation of the allegations made in chat.

Further accusations against crazyqpp (ali tayyab crazy) will be deemed off-topic.

It has been clearly stated by crazyqpp in the OP of his service thread for over 6mths that he is not the owner of the mod fap with which he provides the service.

As he was providing the service BEFORE Adde posted his thread to buy a mod fap (amongst other items), it's implausible that Adde is the owner of the fap in question.

------

BabyOxide, if Adde has misrepresented himself to you as an MindArk official or employee, then find that relevant section of chat in your chat.log file, and advise MindArk in your support case of the date/time/location of the conversation. You can't expect them to trawl through their logs looking for something that might have been said (or implied) in a part-recalled contact between you to corroborate without very specific information to go on.

PS: thanks for the response above 711

So after reading all the posts the real question is who is the owner of the fap ( Just try to summarize )

1. Adde claims he is the owner and Ali stole it from him
2. Ali claims it is not his, but he is using Elle's ModFap
3. The ModFap service started shortly after Elle sold his Fap here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Pack-Tier-1&p=3283262&viewfull=1#post3283262

My guess would be based on current information:
1. Elle arranged something with Ali
2. The new owner arranged something with Ali

3. Adde claims to be owner of heaps of uber gear https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...a204-Imp-mk2-Shadow-and-Supremacy)&highlight=

But noone ever in the socs saw using uber gear:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Artist-Alert&p=3361581&viewfull=1#post3361581

Neither in Apoc ?
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Artist-Alert&p=3361515&viewfull=1#post3361515

But regarding the claim of his ModFap it was bought bought this after Ali'sservice started ? So how can adde be the owner of the FAP in question?

Am i missing something ?

Regarding the items mentzioned in OP in no doubt Adde was in the possession and tried to sell them:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Ranked-HK-1750-amp-Jaguar-Male-set&highlight=

So now OP claims items in qustion were his, and Adde scammed these from him
With all the information given in the thread personally i have strong doubts Adde's part of the story is true because well all the information adds up to a certain picture of his character ( i might be wrong, just summarizing the information given )

@OP thx for posting

So after reading all the posts the real question is who is the owner of the fap ( Just try to summarize )

1. Adde claims he is the owner and Ali stole it from him
2. Ali claims it is not his, but he is using Elle's ModFap
3. The ModFap service started shortly after Elle sold his Fap here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Pack-Tier-1&p=3283262&viewfull=1#post3283262

My guess would be based on current information:
1. Elle arranged something with Ali
2. The new owner arranged something with Ali

3. Adde claims to be owner of heaps of uber gear https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...a204-Imp-mk2-Shadow-and-Supremacy)&highlight=

But noone ever in the socs saw using uber gear:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Artist-Alert&p=3361581&viewfull=1#post3361581

Neither in Apoc ?
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Artist-Alert&p=3361515&viewfull=1#post3361515

But regarding the claim of his ModFap it was bought bought this after Ali'sservice started ? So how can adde be the owner of the FAP in question?

Am i missing something ?

Regarding the items mentzioned in OP in no doubt Adde was in the possession and tried to sell them:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Ranked-HK-1750-amp-Jaguar-Male-set&highlight=

So now OP claims items in qustion were his, and Adde scammed these from him
With all the information given in the thread personally i have strong doubts Adde's part of the story is true because well all the information adds up to a certain picture of his character ( i might be wrong, just summarizing the information given )

@OP thx for posting
2. The new owner arranged something with Ali .. this one is right on the money ! :)
No i do not think you are missing anything

Im curious if his current socmates has anything to add to this thread, since I see some reading this thread right now.

This sounds like you were going to sell your items to him for cash, or some other real world favor.

Isn't this against the ToU and EULA?

Yes all the items was for irl cash, he owed the banks in Australia upwards of 400.000 Australian dollars. And was bleeding money, partly because of EU/Casinos he did lose 50k usd in 1 years playing EU.

I agreed to lend him a sum at first, 800,000 Australian dollars. But wanted to meet him first, and have him sign official documents stating the loan. Time to payback, bank accounts etc.

I couldn't make the flight because or irl reasons and while i was offine in the airport, apparently he freaked out ingame. I logged back on and to my better judgement sent him enough to keep him floating at least, i did pay for his gameplay the past months also.

Why? Well i like Henry, sure he got some problems but who dont? And hes really hardworking, smart when it comes to IT (hehe he did sign my email up to russian brides and a bunch of other sites)

And Strash i dont know who Anders is but go suck and egg. This has nothing to do with you!

/Andreas

Wow amazing, my post was constructive criticism but since someone couldnt bite through it i write again in very simple sentences:
Facts
I was in soc with them at the time and andreas did scam him.
Everyone who wants can ask henry for logs which clearly show andreas scammed.
Enough people have spoken here, that in fact, andreas is full of shit and lies.
Kicked from 2 good socs after they got fed up with his bullshit.
Andreas throwing lame personal insults calling op gambling addict and starsh his BF, and changing topic by bringing tayyab into this, when he clearly has no part in this.

Not very hard to make conclusion here :)

Status
Back