Scammer / Liar / Con Artist Alert

Status

BabyOxide

Guardian
This thread is dedicated to bringing down a fellow Entropian who has committed multiple felony against me and now, a friend, probably some other people and perhaps even more people that I do not know of.

I have written support to MA but have fallen on deaf ears, as they probably under the policy, does not care.

We seek your help, the other good folks of Entropia, to condemn this person, and perhaps a poll to strip his title and character. or at least to be warned against this person. He is a liar, and con man, he will attempt to gain your trust, and if he doesn't get what he wants, he will malign you for something else.

My Story is simple.

- We become good hunting partners
- we shared stuff
- he was always telling me he was rich
- I wanted a personal favour of him (if he does not like it, he could have turn me down, but instead, he accepted it)
- then he took me around in circles
- I finally lost my equipment to him (okay so I was stupid, but still I simply trusted him)
- that wasn't the end of story
- after that incident, he went around telling every one, I owed him stuff and those equipment rightfully belong to him, this was a lie, and it didn't stop there.
- he told several different lies to several of my friends, who at first began not to believe me.
- he said he would return the items, but he didn't
- he threatened me with his lawyers
- and he keeps coming in and out saying he will return, but now its been weeks,
- MA does not do anything, and he has ignored me in game and deleted me of Skype, probably because he knew I would not fall for any more of his lies.
- end of story

------
-I tried to warn most of my friends, but well people just doesn't care., my friends did not believe me at first.
-I kept MA updated on the support, and chat logs, but they do not reply, so I gave up
-I contact vietnam authorities, but they also fall on deaf ears,
-My lawyer says, local authorities wouldn't care about virtual goods, the value of up to $5000 usd, even if it was stolen.
-So I guess I could only drop the idea of getting it back, because MA policy also states, all trades are final.
------

after much weeks, yesterday,
one of my friends contacted me, regarding this guy,
therefore the reason for this thread, because this guy is getting away with all his crimes, and making lives difficult for us.

I will leave it up to him to tell his story.

I also seek my friends who have been told of this from me, to share your version of the lie he said.

[Edit]
The following items listed below for support detail of the severity of the situation,
*** I already know I'm not getting them back... ***

the intent of this thread is to point him out, so people can be aware of his tactics.
if he wants to ruin people's reputation in the game, I am here to warn others to not fall for his lies, because after several weeks, his words are never the same to more then 2 people. please be weary of what he tells you, as most likely they aren't the truth...

<removed>

Total Lost to Him:-

13 k peds +- in Mining Amps
1x hk1750 UL tier 7.5 ? with dmg enhancers
1x Jaguar Armour UL Set tier 1 to 3 with armor enhancers
50 AUDs
1x Snub Nose UL
1x Pride, Dignity and Respect
1x Credibility and Fame

More Information about this guy:
Scammer's IGN: ---- hidden ----
--- ask me for it then -.-' whats the point of a thread to point someone out if u can't name him = ?

EntropiaLife Profile: <removed>

Other info that are private to him, I will leave out,
Any request for authenticity of my report against him, I have full chat logs of both Skype and In-Game

Last edited by a moderator:
:popcorn:
.​

EDIT: Check my sig for "How to Avoid Most Scams!" link

Last edited:
Page saved before Mod attack !
and did you really give all that stuff to him ?

:scratch2:

This things keep happening and people dont stop lending stuff, ma policy says that every trade is final and you should never expect you items back bc you have gave them to someone and that was your propose, making a system for this borrowing/renting stuff in entropia would give too much work and would change everything, people with big ped card would buy everything and this would be a renting game, no L guns would be needed or MU or armor or whatever

But you can not expose any names like you did mate

This things keep happening and people dont stop lending stuff, ma policy says that every trade is final and you should never expect you items back bc you have gave them to someone and that was your propose, making a system for this borrowing/renting stuff in entropia would give too much work and would change everything, people with big ped card would buy everything and this would be a renting game, no L guns would be needed or MU or armor or whatever

true, but it wasn't renting, it was for collateral,
he did return / correction
, he said he would return to me after 3 to 4 days after he visited me to settle the personal favour,

but this was his reply, from Skype:

"Well if you havent figured it out by now, your screwed and more stupid then i could ever imagine. Your gear has been sold, thanks for that btw. And good luck with the bank haha"

ps: he never had the intention to fulfil his side of the bargain, so okay call me stupid. that's its. drop it, my stupid for trusting him.

but no .. he wont drop it, when I tell my friends to be careful of his scam. (long term scam/plan)
when my friends contacted him, I was told, he told them, I was lying, and I was the one scamming him, or something like that, and that the version of his "story" and mine is completely different.
so my reputation was ruined by him.

further down the road, people began to believe me, because he went too far, he didn't stop at completing the scam, he was greedy, he continue to spin lies that was out of his league, and to several people, every one had a different version.

Last edited:
so if it was with collateral you got money at least no ?

EDIT : i understand about your reputation and stuff like that but i'm just asking about the money

I was in soc with both op and scammer that time and confirm this story. He spent month getting in trusted circle, all the time to claiming be rich, chipping to uber bs etc. After the incident he joined 2 rather well known socs and was kicked from both of them. Now he is in <removed> and they dont seem to care :))

Last edited by a moderator:
any way I know I can not get my items back
so I don't really care any more

i'll just take it as a donation to MA or him or whatever you all wanna call it.

it just listed here so that you folks would know what happen, the severity of the loss, what he did,

I was losing hope and giving up even to nail him. so be it... all this game needs is more stupid people like me, more scammers like him and the world will still go around, hey that how human are anyway ...

the point of this thread however, was because his deeds did not stop, he will continue to go around cheating people, scamming them or at the very least spoil their reputation,

and that's what this thread is for, to stop him getting advantage of people.
to stop him ruining the game for every one else...
to warn people of his existence...

so if it was with collateral you got money at least no ?

EDIT : i understand about your reputation and stuff like that but i'm just asking about the money

I did not get a single thing from him, cept maybe some in game "sponsored hunts" where he would take all the loot back

IRL, never got anything but threats and pacification messages from him

There is a LOT of people that thought this was exactly what he would do...

Contact support and be extremely polite and patient. If they close your ticket make another one, do not lose temper and keep it respectful. Do not make threats with police/lawyer because you got nothing to do in that department.

If you have any MA rep in your FL try contacting him, do not bomb him with PMs just try to chat with him/her a bit about your problem.

This guy has a well stablished forum account so I guess he can say byebye to his credibility here. Adde (Andreas Adde Fager)
You can get your items back, make sure to give support your chat logs, screenshots and most important the times at which these chats/trades happened so they can check their internal logs.

I feel sorry for you, don't give up the game for every scammer there are 20 nice chaps, they just dont make such big impact.

Cheer up.

We kicked him from our soc because his stories didn't add up and then he disappeared for a while.

Interesting, please write more :) :locked:

Typical case of he said, he said. Wont even bother answering on the forum everything has been dealt with via support and see and behold i am not banned or locked.

Why would i have your gear in the first place?
And 5c I left for a back surgery.

/Andreas

Interesting, please write more :) :locked:

Typical case of he said, he said. Wont even bother answering on the forum everything has been dealt with via support and see and behold i am not banned or locked.

Why would i have your gear in the first place?
And 5c I left for a back surgery.

/Andreas

only MA would be able to tell if you ever lied, held my gear or not, there is nothing I can say to convince any one as I do not have proof in pictures of the trade, but the logs of the trade are definitely available on MA's side, and your chat logs are all intact on their server, so you can say whatever you want, and only MA can deal against you.

I do not care if I get those items back, because clearly, the policies are there to protect you. its the same in the real world, the criminals always gets away most of the time. all this is done is because you refuse to stop. and you continue malign my friends and use your tactics to get what you want. and I need every one else to stand up against that. you are clearly exploiting loop-holes in the trade system.

I'm probably forbidden to post any chat logs here because again, the forum policy are there to protect scammers like you. so there. do what you want... but know this, I am here for the good of the rest of the people on entropia, and we will unite against people like you...

I'm probably forbidden to post any chat logs here because again, the forum policy are there to protect scammers like you. so there. do what you want... but know this, I am here for the good of the rest of the people on entropia, and we will unite against people like you...

there is always entropiaplanets :D

Guessing Ali Tayyab is next up, the stolen mod fap Story.......(Is it his fap? hmm maybe not)

Or maybe Henry's boyfriend Strash? What did he had to do with any of this in the first place?

As i said, couldn't care less about this Henry, you are a gambling addict and you need help. I think you are drunkenly now posting this. Sorry but you need help!

/Andreas

can anyone pm name pls?

Can do even better, here you have himself admitting its not his fap and that it is stolen.

/Andreas

showimage.php

showimage.php

Pictures, weird they don't show.

Love the last part, but its not your fap!, "i know, i stole it!" Like that's something to be proud of.
I dont care about the money i lost to Henry or Tayyab they seem to all be the same.
But please keep bothering me and try to slander me, and please keep using Ali Tayyab's healing service.

/Andreas

images still broken - all the text is garbled :silly2:

Poor serica.. going to have a field day with this thread.

Are you ready to ruuuummmmmmmmble!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Is [#sverige] a public chat channel or a private one?
(I can't login right atm to check)

Anyone understanding the language (other than sides involved) could translate and describe in short words?

If it was available to copy paste i would use translator but typing whole chat is just...

Falagor
:bandit:

I was the one that lost the items but you got to love how he turns it into his loss ...
See what I said about how he turns the story around and now I become the gambling addict that mysteriously took his money and lose it.... Please mind ark do me a favour , restore my reputation and ban this idiot, I know I am stupid and gave him my items but the way he is using this system to turn every thing against every one else . He is the one that needs serious help..

I'm going to find a forum where I can post he chat logs

And u folks can see how he has become uncontrollable and turning lies into truth . But
Then he will say I modified the logs or stuff like that

So the only truth now is if ma steps in and take charge

*but I believe , if ma steps in and corrected this problem , he will step up and sue ma for not following policies . Etc etc , this guy is very cunning , a well established con man , I am wondering if he is also like this in real life, probably why he left Sweden and end up in a lawless country like Vietnam, but that just my assumption

Whatever ma decides to do that's ma problem, as for me I did my part and warn you people
So take it or leave it, I know my reputation is already ruined by him.

Status
Back