***WoF 2014/2015 3-Way GRAND FINAL!***

Big grats to DACH !!

With WoF 2015 only four months or so away, I guess it is time to start recruiting already already? :silly2:

Edit: And of course, big thanks to Hurrikane ,, the judges, MA and Team Eudoriaeven though we didn'tmake it far. And thanks to everyone who participated and made it possible .

This round of WoF i made a good decision, i joined the main team.
It was the right decision, not that we won the WoF finals, it was really a pleasure to fight against some good motivated players and fight together with great people from our country's.

I have to thank all my supporters during the rounds.

Gratz - GB and Sweden to reach the finals.
Gratz - Team DACH and Support for winning!

Also a big thank you to hurrikane for this great event.
And thx to all judges.

Cu next round :)
Joey

Gratz to Team Dach. :wtg::wtg::wtg:

This was my first year of involvement in WoF, and judging was both a lot of work, and a lot of fun. I hope to be able to judge again in 2015.

My congratulations to all the participants, particularly the finalists Great Britain and Sweden, and the Champion, DACH.

My Thanks to:
- Mack, for his scoring spreadsheets, these were a godsend to a newbie judge
- Aia, for all the help in crosschecking scores during matches
- Hurrikane, ofc, for running the whole show

Thanks to all the judges, you were great.

Special thanks to Hurri, he endured a lot as always but always handles the whole WoF with dignity and common sense.

Congratulations to DACH for winning and Sweden for being good competitors.

See you next time.

GB team member :)

Congratulations to DACH!

Thanks for the WoF fun everyone.

:cool:

Grats to DACH to the win!

And thanks for everyone who made this possible for us, Team Sweden, to get this far

Competitors, judges, Hurrikane for arranging this, our hunters, other hunters, spectators and others.

It's been a great job by everyone to make this journey possible, and we will be waiting for the next season to come to continue the tradition.

:woohoo:

This goes out to MA, Hurrikane and judges, all WoF teams and supporters.

In the name of WoF Team DACH i would like to thank you all so much for a great WoF tournament.

For me it´s hard to understand and accept all the miracles that happened along the way. I am overwhelmed and i am very well entertained by the way.

This morning i woke up and felt like a CDCC, a Consecutive-Double-Champions-Captain.

in other words i am the jubilating smoking ruins of a thousand dreams came true
:laugh:

:woohoo:

This goes out to MA, Hurrikane and judges, all WoF teams and supporters.

In the name of WoF Team DACH i would like to thank you all so much for a great WoF tournament.

For me it´s hard to understand and accept all the miracles that happened along the way. I am overwhelmed and i am very well entertained by the way.

This morning i woke up and felt like a CDCC, a Consecutive-Double-Champions-Captain.

in other words i am the jubilating smoking ruins of a thousand dreams came true
:laugh:

Mighty words indeed. Spoken lke a true CDCC:)

(although I reckon a TC (triple champions) Team would trump it... look out for USA next year!)

Hurrikane

Congratulation to Dach for this very beautiful WOF.

Hi all

How's everyone doing? Wondering if my PC will still run EU. Wondering if there's any demand for an event or something. Wondering....

Hurrikane

I will gladly help facilitate one on other planets. Ark, rock, cyrene etc

How's everyone doing? Wondering if my PC will still run EU. Wondering if there's any demand for an event or something. Wondering....

Hurrikane

Welcome back, looking forward to see another WoF :)

Welcome back, looking forward to see another WoF :)

Might not be the same as before, but I am planning something... ...that's if account inactivity hasn't wiped my avatar...

Shall keep you posted.

Hurrikane

It might if you don't log in soon.

Hurrikane

So watcha thinkin' Hurri...?

Dirk

Might not be the same as before, but I am planning something... ...that's if account inactivity hasn't wiped my avatar...

Shall keep you posted.

Hurrikane

Hey Hurrikane,

Nice to see you online again (and account not wiped !)

A big part of French community wait impatiently the next war ;)

welcome back and makes us dream !

Sweetyxx :yay:

welcome back Hurrikane!
...any demand for any event or something? Are you kidding me?
i had to wipe tears of a hundred people and tell them when Hurri´s kid is out of the diapers, he gonna come back!

Welcome back Hurrikane - I would be happy to assist you with anything you have planned. I will be permanently back in the UK from 1st March - Regards Moondog

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

It would be great to have this event or similar to be up and running.

Preferably not too low key.

I too would be interesting in assisting.

It might regenerate some interest to renew my efforts ingame.

I think sometime it is a force of habit logging in nearly daily to have a quick look around and a quick hunt.

I personally need a jumpstart :)

One of the best team events there ever was, we want more!

Ohhh ffs.. please don't bump any WoF thread unless it's Hurrikane coming with substance. I get too excited and then disappointed every single time! ;)

Back