Should we expect that in future it will be possible to have more than one passive effect activated?

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
Asking in Dev corner since it is question related to plans in how taming/buff system is planned to be developed.

In recent small fix update there was info about changes in the pet interface so that it will be less confusing and easier to understand (atm i can't see this information in "recent patch notes" but i swear it was there and the change is visible anyway ;)).

Now check the old pet interface before recent change):

And the new one:

Get closer look at "Current effect on pet" window.

Notice that previousy there was only one window for passive buff.
Now there are five but four are greyed out.

Before the change it was possible to have: one passive buff and one active buff from stable (same kind don't stack but you can use different kinds of buff). I asume it is still possible.

So now main question is:
Will we have the option to have more passive buffs activated at the same time?

And if yes - folowing question:
What kind of buffs are planned to be implemented? (at least sneak peak)

I thank any Dev in advance for answer.

Falagor
:bandit:

has anyone activated a passive buff? I have an Arret lvl 18, and cannot activate it.... also, It seems that after the VU, it consumes more food, and even when dismissed before logging it consumes food while the game is off.

has anyone activated a passive buff? I have an Arret lvl 18, and cannot activate it.... also, It seems that after the VU, it consumes more food, and even when dismissed before logging it consumes food while the game is off.

Few things:
1) to activate buff your pet need to reach level (you have this), you need to have "unlock" progress bar to full (i am guessing you are missing this) and you need to have enough peds on card + animal essence (+rare essence if required) in your inventory (i am guessing you do not carry enough animal essence)

So check if you have "unlock" bar at 100% - if not: go and tame some animals - it seems that unlocking "+x% skillgain in pet and taming" buff requires this. Other buffs need other action (i.e. unlocking generation buff requires doing certian tricks few times)

2) It seem that it is still possible to "stuck" yout pet beeing online all the time sometimes. I do not know how to do it really. But players have reported it and MA warned that its not fixed yet. If this is the case you can't do nothing about it but reporting it to MA. My guess is that you are "victim" of this bug and that is why your pet is eating while offline. This is just a wild guess though.

Personally i have not noticed increase in food consumption compared to before recent updates.

Falagor

I guess Devs are bussy with developing ComPet but it would be nice to have someone who sometimes answers on few questions in this section.

So little Dev activity here gives impression that noone reads anything here... just saying ;).

Falagor

Can someone please explain to me this animal essence thing.
I've got some pets, and had some years ago, then heard of essence, but have no idea what it is, or what it's used for. Is it only for these new mobs like devils etc., or all mobs?

Back