Question: Hedoc Mayhem

LunaMoon

Provider
Lunareth Luna Moon
So I started writing a long thread blabbering on, but screw that.

I'd like to hear what others have to say. I am considering getting a hedoc mayhem as a combat fap. I am a low level player think I got 112-113 hp atm.

Would you consider hedoc mayhem to be a good choice?

I use herb box out of combat and atm got a limited adapted t15 for combat fapping.

What would you consider to be a good "eco" for a fap? Also I know the HPS is vital too since you got mobs chewing up your armor while fapping, but since I only have 15,5 (rec for hedoc mayhem is 16) Paramedic atm my choices are quite limited.

Feel free to add your 2 pecs.

It has the same eco as most common (L) faps if you usally pay 115%-120% MU, BUT you have the advantage of:

-Not having to go to auc to FIND the fap you want each time the (L) breaks
-Great speed for combat fapping
-Great heals for your current HP
-Decent price atm. at +1290 ped from auc
-You dont lock alot of peds up in high TT

All in all I would say its a great option for your HP, and if you switch to herb box or TT fap to heal up inbetween mobs you save some pecs here and there.

EDIT: Do not use it until you are very close to maxing it. At 15.5 you are still 7,5 levels away from that. Levels go fast at that level.. Concentrate on finishing a few iron missions with FA reward.

Last edited:
Be careful that it will take a lot to max it. So starting using this fap at lvl 16 would be very un-eco for you.

The heals/min would be drastically decreased. Not to consider that heal interval is also minimized. So even much more un-eco than when maxed.

Entropedia says it's maxed at lvl 23 but it's not true.
I'm lvl 24 Paramedic and even now still not maxed on Hedoc Mayhem. Still have one heal/min less than the max specified.

My recomandation would be to use SK-20 (L) which is a good and cheap option. And has better eco than Hedoc Mayhem.

my 2 pecs :)

I've got a hedoc mayhem for sale lol.

I'd take the others' advice though. It's a nice fap for sure, but you need to get your skills up, be it by chipping or grinding.

Thanks for the feedback. Guess I'll wait a bit longer and stick to L faps for now.

Was planning on making a lowbie hunter log at some point and it is easier keeping track if you don't use L gear. :)

Also I thought you max everything at recommended +5 levels. Good to know that's not true, would have been painful to find that out by experiencing it.

Last edited:
Hey luna,

I recently switched to the hedoc mayhem as well. With the new market price its an excellent FAP.
Due to a bit of an auction blunder I ended up with two of them so let me know when your ready and I'll give you a nice society discout on my extra one.

JEHU

Hey luna,

I recently switched to the hedoc mayhem as well. With the new market price its an excellent FAP.
Due to a bit of an auction blunder I ended up with two of them so let me know when your ready and I'll give you a nice society discout on my extra one.

JEHU

Thanks mate, you're as helpful as always.

Back