Mining shrinking due to "MiningGate" or... ?

shoti

Deactivated Account
Just noticed this:

stats.jpg

Seems like huge drop in activity in mining and crafting ( prolly consequence ). Anyone noticed earlier such drop in activity of miners by any ocasion ? I am wondering of that might be effect of that famous lately Mining amp exploiting scandal, but if then what caused it ? Please share if you have any ideas. So far i am thinking of 3 but no idea which might be right ( maybe combined ) :

1. MA banned so many miners ( or most active were exploiters )
2. Most miners wait and see what MA do and don't want mine in afraid of some loses to exploiters or not to exploit by themselves
3. Drop of activity from other reasons

<<<<<<<<<Removed>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
For mining its because of the event make 1.5million peds and when event finish it comes to normal 700-800k week .I dont see nothing unsual here just you not playing enough the game :laugh::laugh:

most reasonable is that exploiters find out that already people knows and stopped exploiting and covering tracks now.

Put your hat and go outside :eyecrazy::laugh:

most reasonable is that exploiters find out that already people knows and stopped exploiting and covering tracks now.

This and the fact that the exploit was shared to the public may have had a small impact.

But Mining Mania contributed a little bit to last weeks number didnt it? Atleast there was alot of leftover amps that may now have been sold and used.

This and the fact that the exploit was shared to the public may have had a small impact.

But Mining Mania contributed a little bit to last weeks number didnt it? Atleast there was alot of leftover amps that may now have been sold and used.

What Mining Mania ? There was some event or smth ? If yes that could indeed boost result from which current 49% drop is calculated.

Mining mania, made the mining loot double last week , so back to normal plus some extra down thanks to markup loss.

Geez people. You really want a scandal don't you.... for as much as you are on these forums.. I can't believe you didn't know about the mining event.

Yeah no... just no..

The drop on the tracker is mining reverting back to normal.. the only reason it reach 1.5 million is because of mining mania.. 750k-850k is normal.. i'd like it to be 400-500k personally.

Geez people. You really want a scandal don't you.... for as much as you are on these forums.. I can't believe you didn't know about the mining event.

It happens when you play the forum more than the game.

Yup , didnt play last week, but i am glad there is reasonable explanation. Thats why this thread started. Mining mania seems good reason for such tracker results :).

It happens when you play the forum more than the game.
Now if you could gain some sort of currency this would be "the" game to play! ;)

In fact, this gives me an idea! You gain a small portion of "this" currency for every post, like, gratz, or even pictures you post. Yeah and we can call it EF...... Wait?.....:scratch2::eyecrazy::ahh:

The question is not now what you have to do for MA but what MA have to do for you.:ahh:

Mining didn't shrink. It reverted to normal. No one was banned from game. I really think this thread crosses the line with its title and insinuations.

Like it was already said, it's because of the event, plus some ppl spent all their amps even when the event was over, some trying to recoup losses, and some trying to get some of the loot pool accumulated. Mostly over now and we're back to about the same as before.

Mining resource MUs have crashed. The reasons for this: not much demand for L crafted items anymore, but more importantly, people are crafting Explosive Projectiles instead of other BPs that use resources.

The recent mining events only served to bring the markets down faster, they are not the actual reason for the universe wide market crash.

/mod note/ As MindArk have explicitly stated that the use of amps was NOT an exploit, I have changed the thread title.

Back