Long Live the Unicorns

Rocket192

Elite
Society
Classified
Sean Rocket Connors
In response/honor to the banishment of Drew (Eve) from PCF in such an untimely circumstance (right before the posting exploitation-proving data)... (potentially).. I motion that users who give a damn about this exploit, and the publishing of Eve's data, change their avatar picture to a unicorn.. For the following reasons:

1) In honor of Eve and his bravery (also special thanks to Taco for taking the first bullet) for testing out a supposed "exploit" which has the potential for great ramifications on the EU economy and the success of MindArk.

2) Because a bunch of unicorns of PCF would be absolutely funny as hell and I could use a good laugh.

3) I am bored.. EU is boring and I refuse to mine without a response from MA or publishing of data that either proves or discredits this supposed exploit and whether or not it affects the loot of the exploiters/non-exploiters.. So I'll become a forum hermit until then.. this will curb the boredom.

Long live the unicorning unicorns!

Changes

• An issue causing severe client memory leaks for systems with certain Nvidia graphics card models has been corrected.
  • Mining finders no longer allow searches if the condition of the attached amplifier is below the amount required for all of the selected search types. In the past, when the attached amplifier's condition was lower than required to provide full amplification for all selected search types, the loot calculation was modified based on remaining condition and selected search types. Though we cannot discuss in detail the inner workings of the loot algorithm, we can assure everyone that no overall economic advantage was gained in such situations. However, in order to present a more consistent and transparent user experience when employing mining finders with amplifiers attached, searches will now be limited according to the remaining condition of the attached amplifier and search types selected.
Known Issues

• On random occasions a pet will remain spawned in the world when your avatar logs out, causing double pets when logging back in. To avoid this issue, be sure to dismiss your pet before logging out. This issue will be corrected in an upcoming patch.

Originally Posted Here

Sweet baby jesus it happened.. Still.. long live the unicorns..

I'm now convinced Eve requested to be banned so he could take up an expedition to charge into MA HQ and strong arm a response out of them...

You going to create any more threads today?

Well the fix was needed, too many know about it so more people would use it just to clear out the remaining TT value on a amp.

dr3w was temp banned for 7 days by me due to repeated violations of the forum rules. A quick review of his post history for the past several weeks (or even months) will reveal how well deserved this temp ban was. Nearly every post of his contains an insult directed at another member, or a rude or belittling comment. Such behavior is not acceptable on PlanetCalypsoForum and will not be tolerated.

Just to be clear, dr3w's ban had nothing to do with the mining exploit issue. More importantly, behavior that warants a temp ban from the forum will not be overlooked simply because a member is conducting a mining experiment.

dr3w was temp banned for 7 days by me due to repeated violations of the forum rules. A quick review of his post history for the past several weeks (or even months) will reveal how well deserved this temp ban was. Nearly every post of his contains an insult directed at another member, or a rude or belittling comment. Such behavior is not acceptable on PlanetCalypsoForum and will not be tolerated.

Just to be clear, dr3w's ban had nothing to do with the mining exploit issue. More importantly, behavior that warants a temp ban from the forum will not be overlooked simply because a member is conducting a mining experiment.

Damn I was hoping to start a conspiracy..

You going to create any more threads today?

I was bored in class, and needed to have a good time.. Short answer, no. However, PCF has become more entertaining than EU for me at the moment so :wtg:

dr3w was temp banned for 7 days by me due to repeated violations of the forum rules

Wow, chief himself banned him not a mod :D

For his behaviour he surely deserved it, on the other side bad move, as he actually wanted to post his test results.

That lead to another conspiracy discussion.

Thanks for statement.

Wow, chief himself banned him not a mod :D

For his behaviour he surely deserved it, on the other side bad move, as he actually wanted to post his test results.

That lead to another conspiracy discussion.

Thanks for statement.

Surely, noone with at least a quarter of a brain really thought he was being silenced by the evil 711.

Back