Animal essence

How much is it worth, currently? The rare one and the normal one.

Atm normal 400-600% (so 0.04-0.06ped each), rare 50000-60000% (so 5.00-6.00ped each).

Soon:
normal under 150%, rare under 5000%

Falagor
:bandit:

Soon:
normal under 150%, rare under 5000%

Well the normal definately will go further down.

The rar????

Extracted nearly 1k PETs now, not a single rar essence, don´t expect it going down fast, especially because many will stop extracting essence when it is down to 110% or less than that :D

The rar????

Extracted nearly 1k PETs now, not a single rar essence, don´t expect it going down fast, especially because many will stop extracting essence when it is down to 110% or less than that :D

I get about 1 rare from around 100 bunnies (a bit more often than that but i guess 1/100 is good estimation). Extracted over 3k bunnies and got around 40-50 rares...

Falagor

The rar????

Mate i have extracted about 30 bunnys and got 1 rare

1018 normal essence, for 11 rare essence for me.

Extracted nearly 1k PETs now, not a single rar essence
So how does this work? You put a tamed pet in the refiner (or crafting machine, in case it needs a BP), the machine squeezes the blood out of the pet (killing it in the process), and if lucky you get rotating lights, bells and whistles with some essence from the corpse?

Basically, the gambling that everything else is?

Seriously, I haven't got a clue what these new kinds of essences are, where to get them from, or their utility.

So how does this work? You put a tamed pet in the refiner (or crafting machine, in case it needs a BP), the machine squeezes the blood out of the pet (killing it in the process), and if lucky you get rotating lights, bells and whistles with some essence from the corpse?

Basically, the gambling that everything else is?

Seriously, I haven't got a clue what these new kinds of essences are, where to get them from, or their utility.

Go to any stable - at stabel terminal on snd tab there is "extaction" window.

You put one pet - it gets destroyed and you ALWAYS get 0.01-0.03ped animal essences and sometimes 0.01ped rare essence.

It seems that it really does not matter what pet you extract with the difference that when extracting common you have "very low" chance to get rare, extracting silver bunny says "average" and i am guessing extracting ruby will give "high". You can't extract Ancient pets.
But even if someone would be crazy to extract i.e. silver bunny he will still get only 0.01-0.03 regular essence and just has higher chance to get rare... ofc it is not worth it even if the silver bunny drops in price to 5peds :).

@edit:
essences are use for unlocking passive buffs on pets AND by stable owners to add buffs to stables for certain period of time (i.e. 15 or 30 days).

Usage is rather low. Each stable will need about 10-30 rare essences per month... there are like 10 active stables so total constant demand for rare essences will be around 200-300 per month MAX.

At unlocking passive buffs - rare essence is used only for rare pets buff (silver, sapphire, ruby, ancient) so far and requires only 1 or 2 per one time cost unlock. So i guess most players will have 1 or max 2 pets with diffrent passive buff unlocks.

So you can see why i think rare essences soon will cost 5k% max. It is the first 1-2 months high time because stable owners wanted to have buffs avaible fast... but i am sure each of them already has stocked for half year of rare essences upfront now.

Falagor

Last edited:
Rare essence is easyer to get on rare pets.

With a Sapphire (costs 500 peds) it is easy to get 1 rare (5 ped) LOL :)

200 normal and 1 rare for me for the moment (of course i did not extract it from my rare pets lol)

Rare essence is easyer to get on rare pets.

So is this a scheme like the initial implementation of tiering UL gear? You know, the one where people lost gears for mucho dinero and MA after some time reverted the decision to require a second item?

Given the current info, it at least seems this is MA's attempt to drain the "universe" of the older kind of pets, and (most likely) replace them with just consumables.

Comments?

So is this a scheme like the initial implementation of tiering UL gear? You know, the one where people lost gears for mucho dinero and MA after some time reverted the decision to require a second item?

Given the current info, it at least seems this is MA's attempt to drain the "universe" of the older kind of pets, and (most likely) replace them with just consumables.

Comments?

Ancient pets can't be extracted - so no this is not the plan :).

Imo: MA plan was that rare pets like sivler bunny and sapphire devil/dragon will sel for 5-20peds tops! And the mroe rare ones mayby 50-100peds.

And now probably they are scratchin theyir heads why they go for so much :)

Falagor

Back