Stackable L BPs

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Please make limited BPs stackable. Instead of looting 76 click BP, give out 76 stacked one click BPs.

Why?

Easier to click.
Real market data as I could sell my Ww BPs at 105%
More BPs could be sold through AH
More room in storage
Easier player to player trades
Less posts in database

This probably has been suggested before but it would make a huge difference.

second that, would be awesome

yes, please do this

i made a thread about this few years ago too

there is no downside to this

and another good thing would be to create additional new bp books where you can add bps without having specific slots..
so you would have the normal books where you have your "in use" bps and you can put that 3xre-102 bps you looted in one other book..

rt has such books so is not difficult to implement..

There are 4 threads about this in the past (one made by me also) But yeah about time to do that. No losers, only winners.

I'm all for it..

hell if there was even a way to stack UL BP's I wouldn't have to keep TT'ing em...

I guess one question mindark might ask is... how would that fit into the auction?
and the answer is obvious..

as a quantity.. just like fruit

0.01 x qty x mu

you see ma.. we've already thought of the solution for you guys....

oh, and as for the bp books... let us stack em in there too... please...... (it just makes sense)

and the players seem to think it's a wise move.... :yup:

Please make limited BPs stackable. Instead of looting 76 click BP, give out 76 stacked one click BPs.
I agree 100%.

In addition, make such stacks splittable - just like any stacks. It just Makes Sense(tm).

Once upon a time it might have made sense to not consider (L) BP's as stackables, but with MA aiming to make almost everything (L), and you can get metric shitloads of a-few-clicks-(L)-BP's, whatever the initial argument was is no longer valid.

Why stack the bps. Just allow you to queue up crafting. Queue up 50 welding wire bps Etc.

my bad.. didn't see the auction component to this. Sounds like you could do both.

Why?

Easier to click.
Real market data as I could sell my Ww BPs at 105%
More BPs could be sold through AH
More room in storage
Easier player to player trades
Less posts in database

This probably has been suggested before but it would make a huge difference.

signed my storage is a complete mess atm

+1, this would be fantastic!!

Rgds

Ace

It would be nice, but then players will stop buying books and containers, and therefore MA will not to do that. And if we continue to think ... then MA have to do so that we can fold the 10 identical UL BP's and get one with QR 10, 100 identical UL BP's = get one with QR 100 :laugh:

It would be nice, but then players will stop buying books and containers, and therefore MA will not to do that. And if we continue to think ... then MA have to do so that we can fold the 10 identical UL BP's and get one with QR 10, 100 identical UL BP's = get one with QR 100 :laugh:

Nobody wants uL BPs stackable, its only about the L ones!

About the books:
Did you already notice that you don´t need a book to craft a BP these days, don´t need it in invontary, you can craft directly out of storage :D

Thats why I accidently crafted from QR0 BPs instead my QR100 one, and that really sucks :D

agreed! please make 'em stackable. This might actually prevent me from tt'ing some low MU / high click cost ones and instead pile them up for later use. (adjusted/modified weapons/components anyone?)

Nobody wants uL BPs stackable, its only about the L ones!

About the books:
Did you already notice that you don´t need a book to craft a BP these days, don´t need it in invontary, you can craft directly out of storage :D

Thats why I accidently crafted from QR0 BPs instead my QR100 one, and that really sucks :D

I'm not going to argue with you (I just made the ludicrous example), but to store more than 3000 Limited BP's , I use books and containers (regardless of whether they are necessary for the manufacturing - apparently you have thought that I am a newbie).
Due to the fact that the storage (500 item points) cannot contain such volumes, players like me must use the books or containers. If we can combine BP's, the MA will not be able to sell the books and big amount of containers will be unused, so do not expect it to happen.

I'm not going to argue with you (I just made the ludicrous example), but to store more than 3000 Limited BP's , I use books and containers (regardless of whether they are necessary for the manufacturing - apparently you have thought that I am a newbie).
Due to the fact that the storage (500 item points) cannot contain such volumes, players like me must use the books or containers. If we can combine BP's, the MA will not be able to sell the books and big amount of containers will be unused, so do not expect it to happen.

I use books and pitbulls, but I think MA would make more money on auction fees + decay. For instance, I have 200+ PED of Ww bp, if I could make stacks of 20 PED I could sell them at 22, and the buyer would click them.

I use books and pitbulls, but I think MA would make more money on auction fees + decay. For instance, I have 200+ PED of Ww bp, if I could make stacks of 20 PED I could sell them at 22, and the buyer would click them.

And I make money also on the containers (like Filing Cabinet and other, like Pitbulls), and therefore I am against stacking, although that it would be convenient.

Bingo!

If you could stack them (one single stack no matter the tt), and at will split the size of the stack, to in this case get 20 PED tt to auction,

- you would be happier (actually being *able* to sell them, without standing in twins)

- the buyer will be happier (hey, decent MU and decent stack - I can click that!)

- MA would be happier (Hey, we got auction fee - again!).

And I make money also on the containers (like Filing Cabinet and other, like Pitbulls), and therefore I am against stacking, although that it would be convenient.

Well even if L BPs would be stackable, I need containers to get my messed up storage sorted.
To many different resources needed, and many things you don´t like TTing nor selling.
Collecting for future use.

Containers will always be needed.
Books are nothing different than containers, and I don´t get where MA makes money from that.

Small L Book 1 PED, if you don´t use it anymore sell it for 1 PED to TT, MA earns nothing!
Large L Book 5 PED, same as small one, TT it get 5 PED back, MA earned nothing!

It just locks PED for the crafters, that could be used for crafting!

MA earns from crafters that actually craft, not from selling books to them :D

Suggestion sent to support, link to this thread attached.
:yay::yay::yay:

Hey you took the idea from an earlier post today! ;)

Edit:Books? There is a marked for burned out vehicles here ;)

Hey you took the idea from an earlier post today! ;)

Edit:Books? There is a marked for burned out vehicles here ;)

Hmm.... Which one? :silly2:

I know I read it somewhere before, not today though. But it would make life so much easier. Lets keep bumping this until it gets implemented like the skill counter ;)

Books are nothing different than containers, and I don´t get where MA makes money from that.

Small L Book 1 PED, if you don´t use it anymore sell it for 1 PED to TT, MA earns nothing!
Large L Book 5 PED, same as small one, TT it get 5 PED back, MA earned nothing!

If MA sold 1000 books for 5 ped each, they got at the disposal of $ 500, which will not be returned as long as books needed to store BP's.
If MA stack these BP's, these books will be TT-ed very fast.
How much money will be returned back to playing (or to withdraw)? Who knows?
If you do not understand this, I do not quite understand how you play this game.

But of course you may to wish all what you like. I do not mind. I'm just much more skeptical in that you can get this, than the OP, WhiningSkeptic :laugh:

If MA sold 1000 books for 5 ped each, they got at the disposal of $ 500, which will not be returned as long as books needed to store BP's.

Thats correct, its 500$ locked that can´t decay.
MA is making money from decay not from locked PED.
MA finds all this locked PED in their financial report as liability.

Wouldn´t that 500$ locked in books not better be used for crafting, with 90% TT return?
This would make MA a profit of 50$ in first cycle, every following cycle would earn them money, too.

Still don´t get where MA is making money from books lying at storages, that could be TTed any time and withdrawn any time?

MA earns nothing from books at storages!

Well actually MA made some $ in the past, thats your point (they sold the books).
Does it help MA that they made 500$ lets say in 2010, and still have 500$ liability from 2010.
Does that really help MA when it comes to financial report for 2014 ???

Its locked PED its dead money, not only for the crafters for MA aswell !

Better all crafters ingame, can TT 90% of their BP books and use that money to craft !!!!

And you missed the other aspects of that idea.

At one point in time thule had 1 pec tt value component book... too bad all books cannot be like that...

Still don´t get where MA is making money from books lying at storages, that could be TTed any time and withdrawn any time?
MA earns nothing from books at storages!

You probably not heard anything about that deposits from free (in this case locked) money can be placed somewhere else and earn income? And the money does not necessarily have to work in EU. They can be used for example to buy a castle :laugh: or a IRL bank.

But I do not see the point of anything else to prove. You think only about the game.

Today is Sunday
WhiningSkeptic again strikes us with his observational powers. If this was a situational awareness test for a combat flight, I'm sure the enemy would be obliterated.

I do hope it is seen as the joke it was intended to be.

Back