FYI: Transport system bug

Gewitter

Elite
Society
Deep Core Mining
Andrey Andy Russian
I am writing this here because I'm too lazy to write in support and to hear copypast again.
I hope that someone less lazy to write in support instead me.

The transport system has an interesting bug.
The fact that after you won the auction on a different planet, making it through the interface of crafting machine (using function 'browse auction for ingredient'), and selected the shipping within 12 hours for 2 ped, then clicking the 'Construct' tab and 'Browse' tab back 1-2 times, you will find that the materials bought on another planet available for manufacturing immediately. If you close crafting interface, the next time it is accessed materials are no longer available, and you must wait for 12 hours. This bug allows to start your work immediately, not after 12 hours, for only 2 PED.... not for 6.

you need to report the bug to MA

I am writing this here because I'm too lazy to write in support and to hear copypast again.
I hope that someone less lazy to write in support instead me.

The transport system has an interesting bug.
The fact that after you won the auction on a different planet, making it through the interface of crafting machine (using function 'browse auction for ingredient'), and selected the shipping within 12 hours for 2 ped, then clicking the 'Construct' tab and 'Browse' tab back 1-2 times, you will find that the materials bought on another planet available for manufacturing immediately. If you close crafting interface, the next time it is accessed materials are no longer available, and you must wait for 12 hours. This bug allows to start your work immediately, not after 12 hours, for only 2 PED.... not for 6.

I know you mean well by reporting the bug publicaly BUT

if YOU READ the Terns And Conditions ( TaC ) part of the terms are that you are required to not just not exploit any bugs but to also report them as soon as you are aware of them .

so I would advice you to do just that first before you make any more "exploit type bugs" public on forum or in any other way .

just so you know your avatar is safe from being accused of breaking the TaC .

Since I did not perform any action arising from the use of this error (I never click on the construct button using these bought items), and only noticed it and wrote on the forum, my avatar is in complete safety.

And I know, that to write in support is an inefficient way of informing, because usually all these messages are ignored or I recieve copypast answers.

From ToU:
j. You must immediately report errors and bugs in the Entropia Universe to MindArk whenever You discover them. You may not “cheat” or otherwise neglect to report errors or bugs, use bugs, slow connection, Internet latency, or other 'exploits' for own benefits or for the benefit of others.
Also, formally, there is not written that I should do it in the form of support ticket.
I did it in the forum for devs.

Last edited:
If you did not try then you dont know for sure if the "bug" exist, it could be a display error only so you get an error when you try crafting.

Since I did not perform any action arising from the use of this error (I never click on the construct button using these bought items), and only noticed it and wrote on the forum, my avatar is in complete safety.

And I know, that to write in support is an inefficient way of informing, because usually all these messages are ignored or I recieve copypast answers.

If you did not try then you dont know for sure if the "bug" exist, it could be a display error only so you get an error when you try crafting.

Maybe so, but the availability of additional clicks is obvious.

I'm sure they will fix it in the coming decade, don't worry to much :dunce:

There may not be a problem.

I've noticed early on that when I did the inter-planet purchase/transport then I would get an internal error when I tried to craft. Looking at the display, it appeared that the extra resources had been delivered but the were not actually available for use. To be able to craft I had to exit the crafting ui and reopen it. Then my resources displayed correctly.

So I haven't tested it exhaustively but I suspect we have a display bug, rather than something that can be exploited.

Last edited:
Today I found time and succesfully tested this bug. It works (Self pickup option - resources available for crafting), and I made several attempts with bought resources.

Support case about bug sent...

Have passed 18 days. No one answered.

Support case 303635 (2015-06-02 12:02)

Good job, MA, as always :laugh:

Also, for Shop owners - now I partially cannot access display area in large shop (cannot pickup or take), where is placed my Filing Cabinet (check ELM Floor 1 #11L). Do you have similar problem?
Writing SC senseless, nobody reads them.

Have passed 18 days. No one answered.

Support case 303635 (2015-06-02 12:02)

Good job, MA, as always :laugh:

Strange.

I sent a bug report the other day and got an answer the same day.

Something is wrong with their support system

Strange.

I sent a bug report the other day and got an answer the same day.

Something is wrong with their support system

All is possible. Like: different avatars - different support. I'm in ignore list :laugh:

Writing SC senseless, nobody reads them.

They do read them, I've seen them respond in under 5 minutes on occasion.

Did you send it under:

In-world (game play)
Bug report

?

They do read them, I've seen them respond in under 5 minutes on occasion.

Did you send it under:

In-world (game play)
Bug report

?

lol, ofcourse :)

lol, ofcourse :)

Perhaps they are trying to reproduce it then, you should have heard some kind of reply I'd have thought though.

"Thanks for reporting... we are looking into it"

"Thanks for reporting... we are looking into it"

You are MA support? Yes I hoped to see something as you wrote. But absolutely nothing for 18 days.
My situation is similar as my previous (SC may hang without answer for months). Therefore I try to play without the help of support, because it works very poorly (or as it is now - does not work).

You are MA support? Yes I hoped to see something as you wrote. But absolutely nothing for 18 days.
My situation is similar as my previous (SC may hang without answer for months). Therefore I try to play without the help of support, because it works very poorly (or as it is now - does not work).

No, I'm not MA support, but I tend to get interim messages if they have to investigate and cant resolve the issue quickly.

No, I'm not MA support, but I tend to get interim messages if they have to investigate and cant resolve the issue quickly.

Simple 'thank you' would be enough. But I think SC is still unread, because I'm in 'black' or ignore list, or something similar, as I think.
I'm sure that this issue cannot be resolved quickly. But instead I see, that no support ingame again. Absolutely zero support staff. But... I said enough. You can make your conclusions yourself, where goes your money, when you make another deposit. ;)

well all i can say im also on their ignore list and no loot chart, since ive experiened a bug about a year ago, bug was reproduced and shown in a a screenshot and still no answer, they just fixed it (numbers and no answer)and kept thier mouth shut. ive been temted to blow it open many times in the forum, but been hopefull to get a proper answer from them. i guess time is catching up.. .. ..

edit: this bug is not threadstarters bug.

Last edited:
Back