WEBSHOP purchases missing again

Toast CHG

Stalker
Society
Holy Moly
Toast CHG
Maybe this problem was never solved, but once again made a few purchases for items and ammo in WEBSHOP and haven't received them on my avatar. Payment has gone through with my bank. I've re-logged several times, in different areas/zones too. I've had this happen before using WEBSHOP, I've also had no problem with purchases.

No response/resolution yet from my support case sent on Thursday.

Oh yeah, MA put a "Shopping Cart" in the WEBSHOP!

I know another who has this issue atm also.

They always arrive instantly for me, but can imagine it being super frustrating if they don't.

Hope its resolved soon :)

I bought the RT starterpack... haven't received it yet.

Same here I bought the ammo pack and the kingkong starter pack about 8 hours ago
got nothing yet and payment has gone through with bank.

Bought some ammo yesterday - it went right through.

1 gold and 1 king kong starter pack bought yesterday morning and still waiting for it. I did receive message in-game that the peds were committed to my account after buying. No response from support yet.

I bought 3 ammo packs last night and they came right thru for me. I wonder if the problem is with the Zombie Kong pack? Seems to be the only link between the few people that have posted missing items so far.. Really wish MA would get their crap together and make a shopping cart option too. Would simplify things a bit to only have to enter my card info one time.

Damn I hope you get your stuff soon! :eyecrazy:

Just a little high jack but I thought there was only the starter packs from the EU website, where are the others?

Last edited:
Bought RT starterpack today, havent got it yet. Support case sent :mad:

Got a reply from support.

Thank you for contacting us,

We have been experiencing some temporary issues with the the web shop and we are working to have them solved as soon as possible.

Please rest assured that all your registered purchased will be sent out once the issue is resolved,

Items should arrive as you log in for the first time after we have solved this issue.

Yup, got the same from Kriss today as well. Finally some acknowledgement. Now let's see how long until resolved. ;)

King Kong Tommy SE

anyone know the stats for the Tommy SE weapon? Seems like it would be the only item to make the starter package worth it...

Finally got the gold pack. still missing zombie kong pack.

Zombie kong pack is no longer in the webshop.

Last edited:
Finally got the gold pack. still missing zombie kong pack.

Zombie kong pack is no longer in the webshop.
Yeah after I checked again, it still wasn't there for me. Never see it once and I scrolled down as far as I could go. Maybe it wasn't supposed to be there? :scratch2:

Yeah after I checked again, it still wasn't there for me. Never see it once and I scrolled down as far as I could go. Maybe it wasn't supposed to be there? :scratch2:

I think it got temporarily removed until they can solve the issue at hand so the hamsters don't get overloaded.

Where is my post I see other post after mine what's with the wait for mod thing. lel a bit of a weird forum do we have to pay for permission's here or what.

Where is my post I see other post after mine what's with the wait for mod thing. lel a bit of a weird forum do we have to pay for permission's here or what.

/mod note/
No, you have to wait until I'm at least awake though. I don't do this in my sleep :)
Posts made by new forum members, with a very low post countm may be held for moderator approval. It's just one part of the forum's anti-spam protection layers.

I think it got temporarily removed until they can solve the issue at hand so the hamsters don't get overloaded.
I was checking this a few weeks ago. ;)

yeah I went to the shop to see the rt pack only thing i found is

10$ = 95ped
30$ = 285ped
60$ = 570ped

WTF

webshop, compet and Advisors who the hell in charge ava dont even have human shape for f sake :wise:

Came home, logged in, received all my purchases except for the King Kong Starter Pack..

I suspect the guns may not be in the game yet for the King Kong pack, perhaps that's the problem?

Sounds of yet another case of MA screwing up and PRE-releasing things again. Guess they forgot they were not supposed to go live on the Kong starter pack already. Anyone gotten a refund for their $25 for that one yet or at least a response as to how long until it gets added to your inventory?

maybe i was not clear can someone explain me why ped cost more than 1:10?

web shop price for ped

10$usd = 95ped
30$usd = 285ped
60$usd = 570ped

maybe i was not clear can someone explain me why ped cost more than 1:10?

web shop price for ped

10$usd = 95ped
30$usd = 285ped
60$usd = 570ped

Looks like they're taking their cut on ped just like with a depo straight into the game, although not sure why they're taking 5% instead of 3.5%. In this case, be smart and don't buy ped from the webshop. If you buy the ammo packs however, you can come out ahead. A $100 ammo pack will give you 1000 ped worth of universal ammo, so 1:10 ratio again, then you also get the HDNA effectively for free, and sell the loot pills back to the tt to pick up an extra 10 ped, making your ratio better than 1:10.

Ammo packs, instant delivery, just tested

hum there is a scam on the official entropia web page and you tell me to be smart and dont buy it?
well thank for the answer anw hope you not one of the hold my dick wen I pee that wanted a third accept button wen trading or auction lol

Back