WEBSHOP purchases missing again

About starter pack zombie king kong

I have a problem I bought that zombie king kong starter pack 10 days ago ....and I still didn't receive it ...any1 can help me with some info ? I saw thet deleted from webshop .........? and I made support and 8 days ago they said in 2 3 days will be fixed and here we are now in day 10 and still nothing

Hello

10 days and i didnt received they king kong pack and 8 days ago they said will be fixed in 2-3 days

I've talked to the guy who discovered the gun from the RT starterpack and he said he didn't make a support case, but received it today upon log in on Rocktropia.

Also heard from support today:

Could be they manually going through logs of purchases and sending them out manually in chronological order.

I saw the "Discovery" this morning and updated my support case as to that and to why I haven't received my purchase yet. Originally my support case response said no eta if/when King Kong pack available.

I received my RT starterpack now. There's hope :ahh:

Got mine too :yay:

king_kong_tommy_gun_se.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like the gun is meant to be a BLP rifle, but they accidently labeled it as a laser weapon. It uses BLP Ammo, but requires Laser Sniper. Oopsie.

Looks like the gun is meant to be a BLP rifle, but they accidently labeled it as a laser weapon. It uses BLP Ammo, but requires Laser Sniper. Oopsie.

yep...we got some smart ones on the dev team as of late...:girl:

Same as the Core event weapons then. Really think MA better hire some people to proof what they are putting in game .

I think its nice its laser so we can use the goldpack amp on it :cool:

If you look at it, it's obvious it's a BLP rifle ;)

I dont use it so I couldn't tell you the eco but I have the amp that comes with the gold pack on it now.

I dont use it so I couldn't tell you the eco but I have the amp that comes with the gold pack on it now.

Thanks for the feedback. Wish I bought it when I saw it in webshop

can you amp this with a laser amp?

also any clue on eco numbers?

thanks!

It's just a reskinned version of the Z12 Barbarella in the normal starter pack, so it'll be the same as that.

Yeah the stats are identical. I wonder if you get blp skills with it though.

Back