Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them) - Part 2

Founder god genesis

Add me,

Kull Kullxp Holland

Its dropping the MU on mat's, less crafted guns and amps, helping to kill this game. But hey why protect a game that produces long term profit no no lets rack in the cash now and hope it doesnt all go wrong later.

Add me as well, please and thank you.

Darwi Dar Odrade

add me too gaina messi91 cristi
I still believe it brings no benefit to the universe , ZERO.
I feel sorry for everyone clicking it.

add me

add me :

luxurious sirkosseur de nosfertus :)
tired of read this obligarchist spam on glob channel :) that's sucks

add me : 900 forest900 forest

Removing dat bp, nrfing it or using some hunt(Animal Muscle/Eye Oil)/mining(crude oil/lysterium) loot to craft them.

It has mostly hurt the mining mu. Its still possibel to make good run but its hard to finde good mu spots at one point. And Foma? Close to littel chance to hit there Gazzurdite or Ingisium, same with Arkadia.

What will be next VU? Abel to craft with Nanao Cubes everything, eh?

greetings forest900

if the problem is the metal residue mu, they can change the bp and make it drop animal residue instead..

Sir Darkpepe Pepe

enough reasons were mentioned, thread is already full with it :rolleyes: ;) ...

if the problem is the metal residue mu, they can change the bp and make it drop animal residue instead..

Think its the fact the bp has killed mu on pretty much most things. Although saying that i did do abrer the other day got 950ped hof which irc droped 0.84pec limited lvl 3 amp blueprint which sold for 1570ped. I highly doubt you can get those blueprints from explosive blueprints that's why i dont own and dont run the lvl 4 version anymore. And the fact the materials are really really cheap mu wise on that atm win win for some ;).

Chillbanan swedish monkeyboy

mawa sponza ludacha

I am in :cool:

Mishgunok Mishgun Dimention

Last edited:
Serena Sandy Mirelli

i stand behind this :yay:
remove this garbage from the game

wh0t im not on the list!

mini minim mine

We got more important things to worry about. Like having a harvesting section on the forums.

Back