Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them)

Status
Yeah F*** those EP BP's for sure, freaking MindArk got too greedy, and anyone telling Mining isn't f***** can keep living in that bubble.

(First time in ages i felt there is no point in playing (mining) the game, close to 8y in game)

Last edited:
I sign this - Lil swampy monster

its harder to sell loot - less mu and less buyers

A petition similar to this one was made 3 years ago regarding the mining system overhaul.. hundreds of players signed it wanting the old system back..

They got it in January of 2014..

I'm hoping this has the same effect.. +rep

Are you sure??? :laugh:

I bet that you don't mine in a long time. I have been doing d-class and lvl 7 amps on planet and the loot is so rigid and fixed that i don't even know why i m using these amps. Try some level 13 amps and i bet that you won't get any global above 100 ped.

So think well if the actual system is the old one, they must have tweaked it but for sure not like before modified loot take place.

Backing on topic, i think that MA should make blp and laser weapon cells craftable too. Otherwise this don't make any sense.

My main activity for years was hunting, with almost all the time oils being 102/3%, why is miners different?

Welcome to the world hunters have been living in since 2009.

I have to agree with Ermik on this.

Actually all the loot is entirely boring but that is other matter. Why should hunters get ammo and shrapnel in loot while miners get 120% average loot???

This way hunters have the chance for a ESI, crafters for a good BP drop and miners for a nice SOTO.

Boring? yes but also fair! Adapt or quit.

Since the CLD introduction that game got a huge overturn! Invest in them to compensate the ped lost on the boring activities or then become full timer sweater and reseller. Events still a option too but you need a very well skilled ava and good gear and that cost a lot of money too...

Last edited:
Add me to the list - Dawid Burks Bujak.

Explosives are cancer of Entropia.

I propose to not remove EP BP from the game!
I like cheap residue.

To all others (who are against this) - adapt or die! Without further comment ;)

By the way, make a second list of those who are against the removal, unfair to make only list with those who vote for removal

I'm also signing the petition. Justin MADSTORM Teespoon.

In EU since 2004 with longer and shorter breaks. For the time mining changed a lot. I remember the time when I globalled on a mining run with lvl2 amps and the frequency like with d-class amps now. This time gone. Loot distribution was changed (was flatten) and economy ruined several times. Mostly by introducing new and useless things.

Current 'Trojan horse' is mentioned BP, and I'm not surprised of reaction of the people. Maybe MA will profit on it in the short time, but in the longer time, many mid and high level players, who mining frequently, will quit. If it is okay for MA to collapse whole game by ruining economy and focus more on redesigning the UI than improving gameplay, I'll quit too.

Last word. I'm sure that it is not easy to control all the things in easy way in game, and Explosive Projectiles BP is maybe an experiment which had to improve something. But in my opinion introducing this BP in that way was a mistake. Since MA have influence on everything, this petition is a signal that something went wrong and we are not happy of this idea. We would like to know, why Explosive Projectiles blueprints levels is can be crafted with TT materials?

Last edited:
ADD ME WHIT 2 HANDS AND 4 LEGS .

Whinning sceptic stop talking your average shits .. you sux :D
Also you are so miner as jenna star mercury so stop talking shits what is good and what no . Few level 13 amps dont make you miner at all

Last edited:
add me

Add me to list:

R4 1M 31

ADD ME WHIT 2 HANDS AND 4 LEGS .

Whinning sceptic stop talking your average shits .. you sux :D
Also you are so miner as jenna star mercury so stop talking shits what is good and what no . Few level 13 amps dont make you miner at all

Meet me up in game tonight and I'll show you how easy it is to find some mu while mining. After that we can go craft and hunt and you will see how much easier it is to break even while mining due to high average MU.

The L13 drops I made is gambling. Mining is boring as hell which probably is the reason most people don't mine. But if you have some patience and skills to use a decent finder, it is not hard to find good spots for unamped mining.

keep the bps change metal res to shrapnel and animal res or somthing.

Absolutely yes! Add me to the list.

You don't need to remove the bps, crafters should have some way of skilling using tt materials the same way hunters and miners do.

You need to give crafters a reason to do long skill runs on other bps. When I did a lot of crafting there was loads of interesting L bps to loot, even bps for U items that gave hofs of 1k+. Now those bps are virtually non existent, so crafters have little reason to skill.

Make some valuable rare L bps and crafters will do something other than EP. A rare L bp to make esi in tools section, a weapon than needs 20 lvls less than normal in weapons section, an armour with a special buff for armourers etc.

You don't need to remove the bps, crafters should have some way of skilling using tt materials the same way hunters and miners do.

You need to give crafters a reason to do long skill runs on other bps. When I did a lot of crafting there was loads of interesting L bps to loot, even bps for U items that gave hofs of 1k+. Now those bps are virtually non existent, so crafters have little reason to skill.

Make some valuable rare L bps and crafters will do something other than EP. A rare L bp to make esi in tools section, a weapon than needs 20 lvls less than normal in weapons section, an armour with a special buff for armourers etc.

I agree with all your points, however i think the main crux of the issue is the 20ped per click explosives IV blueprint. There's no way in hunting or mining that you could cycle peds at that level purely with stuff from TT. In mining you either have to buy amps with markup or invest heavily into unL amp, and there's only a few of those anyway. In hunting you either have to pay markup for L guns in addition to having high skills, or invest into some UnL sib or oldstyle gun.

Just remove the lvl 3 and 4 blueprint keep the lvl 1 and 2 for crafters to produce cheap res problem solved. Not signing this as im 50 50 on the whole idea.

I assume Shrapnel and Explosive BP are part of a larger plan

let me see what happened in the past: we had system where we could get 10k drone n argo 13k unamped tower. Ppl cried for more steady returns, they got it after years. Then ppl started cryin they cant hit big hit anymore they want old system bck.

Let me try a little future telling: MA listen to all who cant adapt (once again) and makes EP bps not use only TT mat. Ppl stop crafting them residue price go up amp price go up and ppl will cry because amps r so expensive.

REMOVE nanocubes from TT
and PUT NPC to EXCHARGE ANY material to NANOCUBE!

Done move on!

at first sight, I thought nice idea and gave you some + REP
then thought about it again, it wouldn´t change anything!

EP crafter, buy nano cubes at TT, crafts all away. TTs Explo and Res, buy more Nano, repeat.
Your idea, instead TTing it, trade it with the NPC, repeat.

Nothing changes.

So i see soon we'll get lvl 13 amps from tt , 500dmg weapon and mod fap from tt maxed at lvl10.Yes thats good directions for sure,maybe just remove auction and make one huge TT terminal with all goods,thats sounds like an RCE MMO.....

So i see soon we'll get lvl 13 amps from tt , 500dmg weapon and mod fap from tt maxed at lvl10.Yes thats good directions for sure,maybe just remove auction and make one huge TT terminal with all goods,thats sounds like an RCE MMO.....

Not comparable. Miners have good MU, hunters can have some when hunting right mobs and putting a ton of effort into storing and tracking mu but people crafting EP has none unless they manage to loot another EP bp which seems to be quite rare.

with mining I still archive 113-115 % avg markup, I can only dream about this kind of markups when hunting

Why not comparable?
Residue before EXP BP had nice mu around 110% avg on mining right now dropped from 120% to 111% , so why not to give miners lvl13 amps from tt?all resources will drop very fast to residue prices around 101%,don't forget Hunters why they are not allowed to Solo hunt Sand King or Kong using TT equipment?Where is the diference?

Yes please, remove

Why not comparable?
Residue before EXP BP had nice mu around 110% avg on mining right now dropped from 120% to 111% , so why not to give miners lvl13 amps from tt?all resources will drop very fast to residue prices around 101%,don't forget Hunters why they are not allowed to Solo hunt Sand King or Kong using TT equipment?Where is the diference?

This is actually good point. It would be fun to be able to mine only with TT equipment! Why only craters are able to play without MU?

To all mining haters. Mining is not crafting, where you can set-up number of clicks and go AFK, to do whatever you like. Mining is the most time consuming profession in here and it requires 100% focus. Oh sorry. You can relax and go AFK, when you hit under 'tower size claim', which happens once per week, month, year or never. :scratch2:

Why its again who has better mu miners or hunters?I dont get that.
Real problem is: this BP is only between MA and Player and this is an end game 20ped/click.
I think all professions should be connected as much as possible, and i was hoping next vu would fix that, instead of that i see more and more separation, crafters dont need ores or hunting loot,hunters dont need weapons from crafters, soon miners will get amps from tt and thats it end of RCE MMO, just single sad single player with soc chat to complain about no MU on everything.

Why its again who has better mu miners or hunters?I dont get that.
Real problem is: this BP is only between MA and Player and this is an end game 20ped/click.
I think all professions should be connected as much as possible, and i was hoping next vu would fix that, instead of that i see more and more separation, crafters dont need ores or hunting loot,hunters dont need weapons from crafters, soon miners will get amps from tt and thats it end of RCE MMO, just single sad single player with soc chat to complain about no MU on everything.

exactly this...

Last edited:
Sign me up :)

In-Game name: Vi V3r0nyka BitFury

Had to do this again as my name had my profile location under the petition and not my in-game name as the OP's inbox was full after trying to contact him for correcting this.

Thank you,
Vi V3r0nyka BitFury

Sign me up :)

In-Game name: Vi V3r0nyka BitFury

Had to do this again as my name had my profile location under the petition and not my in-game name as the OP's inbox was full after trying to contact him for correcting this.

Thank you,
Vi V3r0nyka BitFury

Your name has been added, and sorry about full inbox, cleared it up a bit.

Status
Back