Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them)

Status
I think you haven't been playing the game very long, and you don't do much hunting or mining.

I think I have been around on and off from 2005. I think I hunt more than most, and I have done enough of mining, to say that mining is not by any means screwed.

What was your avatar name back then?

Irrelevant for the discussion. I chose to have the old account terminated for privacy reasons.

Please, can you explain why you think that miners are screwed? Because the MU is there, it is just less than before. I fail to see how mining is screwed at all.

Miners have always been spoiled. Still are. Hunting MU remains sucky despite the EP BPs, but hunting got a bit cheaper.

Well, you seem to have some grudge against miners. It's not an exclusive club, everyone is free to pick up finder and go out to mine.

If you think that solution is bringing all of MU to lowest common denominator, then i pity you. Hunting needs to be improved instead, not other professions ruined to make everyone equally miserable.

Last edited:
I'm in... like balls deep and beyond if that's possible..

Sean Rocket Connors

To those commenting that this has made crafting cheaper.. it has not.. normally a crafter could recoup some losses by selling residue at 105-108%.. this made it much easier to break even, though resources were more expensive..

By having cheaper resources, we've destroyed residue markups to 100.50%... The effect is the same as if the crafter had to pay 115% markup on materials compared to the 106-107% now.

So crafting remains the same, while hunting and mining get fooked over.. But MA probably needs explosive bps.. probably to boost turnovers and decay.

Hunting loot markup would also rise a good 1.5-3%.. like it did after shrapnel release right before explosve bps... eye oil went to 116%, muscle to 118%... and so on.. It was great, especially for low-level hunters trying to sell small stacks...

Then explosive bps came back and hunting markups went back to normal, only now we get 40% shrapnel which used to be paints/hides/oils that at least at 103-105% markups.

These Explosive BP puts the game market laws aside because you dont need miners or hunters or sweaters to be able to craft this explosive BP:s only MA because you buy all the ingredients you need to be able to craft from MA so its 100% profit to MA ...and you know way it is 100% because,, because all the money you getting on this crafting comes from other players pockets and not from MA.

So......Add me to the list.

Add me to the list! -- Zzuki --

These BP's are insanely stupid. And people who craft with them don't know how to do math.

add me, not that it will change anything

These Explosive BP puts the game market laws aside because you dont need miners or hunters or sweaters to be able to craft this explosive BP:s only MA because you buy all the ingredients you need to be able to craft from MA so its 100% profit to MA ...and you know way it is 100% because,, because all the money you getting on this crafting comes from other players pockets and not from MA.

So......Add me to the list.

I think it's better to say 0% profit goes to other players, than to say 100% goes to MA.
You still have to change your ped value to nano value, so no, most values are around players, and
not MA. ;)
Look at nanos as ammo, both comes from TT, your "shooting" is the crafting process,
and the outcome is same as looting a mob, with difference that you do "one shot kills"
in crafting. ;)

Should remove them and put explosives in trade terminal.:wise:

If you really want to get this fixed just submit this info to who ever it was who was looking into MA's gambling issues in the past? I'm guessing that they would be very interested to learn what MA has done with this and of course space.

But at the end do you really want to do this?

If you really want to get this fixed just submit this info to who ever it was who was looking into MA's gambling issues in the past? I'm guessing that they would be very interested to learn what MA has done with this and of course space.

But at the end do you really want to do this?

I can never be 100% sure but after being in contact with the
authority who supervise gambling in Sweden I doubt anything will change.

MA, either wisely adjust/modify the 'slot machine' ingredients for all Explosive Blueprints or retire them ASAP. Knowing MA, they'd probably mess up on the first suggestion, and I'd prefer the Explosive BPs be retired sooner for the sake of EU's MU economy & the rest of the EU community. Sign me up!

Regards,
-Vi

REMOVE nanocubes from TT
and PUT NPC to EXCHARGE ANY material to NANOCUBE!

Done move on!

Add me plz
Warvar Mortal Wild.

MA, either wisely adjust/modify the 'slot machine' ingredients for all Explosive Blueprints or retire them ASAP. Knowing MA, they'd probably mess up on the first suggestion, and I'd prefer the Explosive BPs be retired sooner for the sake of EU's MU economy & the rest of the EU community. Sign me up!

Regards,
-Vi

Remove residue and problem is solved for that part, but I doubt people will be happy until all
HoFs ends.... ;)
Removing them would be very stupid since some people have bought them for some amount
of PED, so removing them is another really good way to kill trust in their actions.

Remove residue and problem is solved for that part, but I doubt people will be happy until all
HoFs ends.... ;)

Removing residue will still not resolve the issue. MA needs to carefully and wisely adjust/modify the Explosive BP's required ingredients if they are going to go this route. If they are to remove the BPs, then the owners of these BPs should be advised by MA early enough. Then MA could add a new NPC to exchange any of the Explosive BPs for (fill in the blank here - suggestions?).

Removing them would be very stupid since some people have bought them for some amount
of PED, so removing them is another really good way to kill trust in their actions.

Tell that to those who own Adjusted FAPs (i never owned one), and like every item in game, risks are involved.

Get rid of it or change it to allow it to use an material in game.

To those who say its fair to bring it down to the same as hunting that is just silly. We should not be nerfing professions in to the ground. We should be trying to raise others up to the standard mining had.

gl hf

Add me to the list - sasha sale stormy

Removing residue will still not resolve the issue. MA needs to carefully and wisely adjust/modify the Explosive BP's required ingredients if they are going to go this route. If they are to remove the BPs, then the owners of these BPs should be advised by MA early enough. Then MA could add a new NPC to exchange any of the Explosive BPs for (fill in the blank here - suggestions?).

Tell that to those who own Adjusted FAPs (i never owned one), and like every item in game, risks are involved.

Remove residue and create BPs for a new rocket launcher and parts to craft these rocket launchers.
Create three versions for this type of rocket launcher, based on range, damage and reload.
Create a new area for new types of robots that can only be damaged when using these new rocket launchers
and you will have ingredients from both hunting and mining, and crafting will be a part too.
People will still be upset over HoFs from the explosive BPs... :silly2:

A petition similar to this one was made 3 years ago regarding the mining system overhaul.. hundreds of players signed it wanting the old system back..

They got it in January of 2014..

I'm hoping this has the same effect.. +rep

Add me for that list.

Im a new player, active maybe 1 year, when i started i was surpriced why there is so little Armor/Fap/Guns/etc etc crafted i was hoping ok they might change it, kind of nerf unl items or just boost those crafted ones,so all materials gathered by miners/hunters would be used and possibly get some MU, from what i heard it used to be like that,most weapons were crafted,it was a platform where people could interact with each other economicly and MA cut from it 10%, instead i see a lot new UNL items from diferent events i mean a LOT,but what do we get from that?
Less and less MU and less demand, so from MMO RCE it's changing for single player, where interaction with other players is limited to soc chat.
Explosive BP its a single player game between MA and crafters, at least BP III-IV, 20ped for click its like putting to this game 50x UNL LVL 13 Amp, or allowing naked solo hunting Kong. Noone would need anything just portable trade terminal, not even internet connection. Ok internet connection would be needed to buy booster from Web Shop.....(instead from crafters)
Just look at ANY loot graph, they all are all time lowest, not only MU but demand as well. I dont think thats good for RCE MMO game.
Thats how it looks in my newbie eyes, its still great game don't get me wrong, its just sad to see how Entropia is changing from MMO RCE to single player.
Nothing separate players/professions more than Explosive BP.That game should be between players only! and MA should just get cut from it, thats why i agree with op in 100% and asking to put me on that list:)

Last edited:
Depending of type of gameplay, we can hunt large mobs with L weapon and never interact
with other players, only MA. In percentage of my hunting of larger mobs, I do that quite "often".
I'm not too active atm thou', but thats not due to what I think of EU.

sign me, either add a resourse, use shrapnel instead of cubes, its unbalanced as it is

add me Fate Thanatos Themis
use shrapnel instead of cubes

im not a crafter . but I am happy to sign . I see no benefits for the community to have explosive bp

Add me too
Sarian Light LeForge

Status
Back