Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them)

Status
This is actually good point. It would be fun to be able to mine only with TT equipment! Why only craters are able to play without MU?

Miners can mine for TT only, and they all time could since EU started. So what the f... is your argument ?????
There is finder at TT, there is excavator at TT
There is repairable finders, excavators that are repairable for TT, mining can be done for TT only, or do you have to pay markup for your probes? Nobody forces you to use L gear! Nobody forces you to use amps!

Same for hunting, there is tons of repairable weapons, armors, amps and faps that all can be repaired for TT, and ammo surely cost TT only. Nobody forces hunters to use any L gear, or pay other forms of markup!

What option did a crafter have to craft at TT befor Explo BP, I can tell exactly 0, there was absolutely nothing a crafter could do for TT.

I have to ask again, why should crafter be the only proffession that is forced to pay markups, while all others aren´t forced to pay markups ???????????

Make some valuable rare L bps and crafters will do something other than EP. A rare L bp to make esi in tools section...

uuhhh NO!!! hunters have it bad enough with stupid shrapnel! wtf? :eyecrazy:

you really don't see any difference in noobb mining with tt equip and clicking 20p/click every 5 sec?

TM3 is cheaper than EP4. UL3 is affordable and together with a TM3 GR you can drop a lot of PED. With UL7 you can go to ark and tripple bomb at a very high ped/s.

TM3 is cheaper than EP4. UL3 is affordable and together with a TM3 GR you can drop a lot of PED. With UL7 you can go to ark and tripple bomb at a very high ped/s.

ah yes, and how much is UL7+TM3?...and how much is expl iv?

and you can go sleep with ul7+tm3? with 20p every 5 sec?

ah yes, and how much is UL7+TM3?...and how much is expl iv?

You should be able to etch F101 and UL2 for 10k.

However, since you actually have markup on loot, you could buy limited 7s and tripple drop in AU expecting about same return as a EP crafter.

You should be able to etch F101 and UL2 for 10k.

However, since you actually have markup on loot, you could buy limited 7s and tripple drop in AU expecting about same return as a EP crafter.

yes and can you cycle 15000ped with this in 1 hour?

If you want to go AFK cycling 10k per hour.... With no mu in loot.... Why don't you buy a EP bp? It's free for all, no secret club.

crafting doesn't give HP, or finish my hunting missions that give skill rewards related to hunting! :wise:

and by the way, mining/crafting both can cycle FAR more peds/hour than hunting no matter how high lvl gear you use or what you hunt! combine that with being able to do all or part of either profession AFK... that's unbalanced if you ask me!

Last edited:
you really don't see any difference in noobb mining with tt equip and clicking 20p/click every 5 sec?

So the F-106 with a search deapth of 582m, 1,8 PED decay/click probes not included is NOOB mining ????

It is repairable, so it is mining at TT input only as long you don´t use L amps!

Have seen many towers hit with that finder, so don´t tell me bullshit about noob mining!

So the F-106 with a search deapth of 582m, 1,8 PED decay/click probes not included is NOOB mining ????

It is repairable, so it is mining at TT input only as long you don´t use L amps!

Have seen many towers hit with that finder, so don´t tell me bullshit about noob mining!

for every gambler this bp is all they need, it is endgame...
if you want to do that with mining you need L13 amps...

this bp is just unbalanced (in many ways)...

Last edited:
for every gambler this bp is all they need, it is endgame...
if you want to do that with mining you need L13 amps...

as tycoon alraedy stated this bp is just unbalanced...

so it is unbalanced because it needs 40 PED / click, cycles PED to fast ????

well then please remove:

Terra Amp 10 BP - 97,44 PED / click
L13 Amp BP - 67,92 PED / click
Terra Amp 5 BP - 61,98 PED / click
Dynera Laser Sight - 54 PED / click (well Kunards ATH BP)

many other uL BP that consume more than this 40 PED / click pure TT input!

Thats only some uL BPs there are tons of L BPs that use a lot higher TT inputs, but well its L BPs not available all time, and not for long crafts AFK, so I don´t want to talk about that ones.

You want to cycle 15k PED / hour, hell become a crafter or use that damn L13 amps in mining, actually totally impossible to cycle that in hunting!

as tycoon alraedy stated this bp is just unbalanced (in many ways)...

to clarify, I was not referring to this BP specifically! I was referring to the ability for miners/crafters to cycle peds at an extraordinarily higher rate than hunters in those professions!

that has been true long before explosive BP!

I have no problem with explosive BP, It's shrapnel I hate!!! :silly2:

In mining, you have Finder/Excavator/Amp
In crafting, you have Blueprints
In hunting, you have sooo many more tools! Armor(7 parts)/Plates(7 parts)/Weapon/Amp/FAP are the basics... then you have also more optional equipment like Tagger/Scope/Sight/Arson chip for additional range/DPS!

And aside from maybe a very small handful of high level mining equipment, Hunting tools are generally the most expensive gear as well! Even just at mid-level!

More equipment, less ability to cycle peds! unbalanced! :yup:
a level 50 Crafter/Miner can cycle WAAAY more peds/hour than a level 150 hunter!

Last edited:
Guys UNL 7 and tm3 ok i agree but how many these are in game?I rly dunno but think like 4-5 max,show me someone who own Unl LVL 7 and dont use L stuff like finder/enhancers for both finders and excavator and those few amps don't have such negative impact on economy like even one EXPL BP IV.They still participate in this game between players they are a part of economy.
Whining you say go buy unl 7 and tm 3 gr its about 100-150k peds, how can even compare it?
The same ped cyckled like EXPL IV???? No reall thats absurd i cant belive you said that.Maybe if you leave everything in the ground.....
Also hunters and miners have other expenses like i mentioned enhancers/faps/defence costs/refiners/excavators/decay on EVERYTHING, this is not comparable at all.
But again that's not the thing,problem is that EXPL use TT stuff and this is absolute end game 20ped per click.
Ppl say miners have better than hunters,ok they might be wright so lets replace nanocubes with sharpnel or any hunting loot,i also think hunting is hurting most from lack of MU.
Why few of you guys defend this BP what good did it bring to this game?Other than bigger profit for MA?
All time lowest both for MU and demand on everything?Cheap residue so amps went down few%?
Splitting even more all professions?How is that good for this game for players?

crafting doesn't give HP, or finish my hunting missions that give skill rewards related to hunting! :wise:
:D
Int gains from crafdting build HP, just takes 10 years to get 1 HP up LOL

and by the way, mining/crafting both can cycle FAR more peds/hour than hunting no matter how high lvl gear you use or what you hunt! combine that with being able to do all or part of either profession AFK... that's unbalanced if you ask me!

About the ability to cycle PEDs:
Thats true.
On the other side, hunting can be done in teams!
A full team should come close to that or even beat that amount PED cycled when all using high end gear.

so it is unbalanced because it needs 40 PED / click, cycles PED to fast ????

well then please remove:

Terra Amp 10 BP - 97,44 PED / click
L13 Amp BP - 67,92 PED / click
Terra Amp 5 BP - 61,98 PED / click
Dynera Laser Sight - 54 PED / click (well Kunards ATH BP)

many other uL BP that consume more than this 40 PED / click pure TT input!

Thats only some uL BPs there are tons of L BPs that use a lot higher TT inputs, but well its L BPs not available all time, and not for long crafts AFK, so I don´t want to talk about that ones.

You want to cycle 15k PED / hour, hell become a crafter or use that damn L13 amps in mining, actually totally impossible to cycle that in hunting!

Is anyone complaying about any of this?They all need resources they all have MU they all come from players, you would be wright if you could buy them in TT.That would be horrible idea for sure and i hope we'll never see that.

About the ability to cycle PEDs:
Thats true.
On the other side, hunting can be done in teams!
A full team should come close to that or even beat that amount PED cycled when all using high end gear.

hunting in a team does not increase my individual ability to cycle my peds at a higher rate, no matter how big team is! same goes for each person on that team!

that's like saying 10 people using the same crafting terminal is increasing their peds cycled 10 times what they would normally cycle/hour! (not how it works)

if anything, the mobs die faster, and there's more running around, which decreases the rate at which I cycle!

Teaming allows for playing at a higher level than you can solo, but not for increasing the rate at which you cycle ped... with mining/crafting, playing at a higher level will increase the rate at which you cycle ped!

Last edited:
hunting in a team does not increase my individual ability to cycle my peds at a higher rate, no matter how big team is! same goes for each person on that team!

that's like saying 10 people using the same crafting terminal is increasing their peds cycled 10 times what they would normally cycle/hour! (not how it works)

if anything, the mobs die faster, and there's more running around, which decreases the rate at which I cycle!

Teaming allows for playing at a higher level than you can solo, but not for increasing the rate at which you cycle ped... with mining/crafting, playing at a higher level will increase the rate at which you cycle ped!

For some it will be possible. With a team that use tactics that are working perfectly
(player that are the tagger activate new mob at right time, healer are allert and so on)
you could be shooting almost constantly, while doing it alone
you have to heal, maybe tag with slow reload weapon and so on.

For some it will be possible. With a team that use tactics that are working perfectly
(player that are the tagger activate new mob at right time, healer are allert and so on)
you could be shooting almost constantly, while doing it alone
you have to heal, maybe tag with slow reload weapon and so on.

this is true, but doesn't really occur outside of Mayhem!

mainly because of the lack of spawns/mobs needed for such hunting activity!

sad they don't accommodate for teams to hunt this way... instead they give us thin spawns, mixed spawns, wide range of maturity, and uneven terrain! :grumble:

(sorry I'm steering away from original topic!) :offtopic:

Is anyone complaying about any of this?They all need resources they all have MU they all come from players, you would be wright if you could buy them in TT.That would be horrible idea for sure and i hope we'll never see that.

Just wanted to point out that this argument it cycles PED to fast is nonsens, as there are BPs that cycle more PED than explo.

Thats true, personal turnover stays the same for every hunter in the team.
Turnover done on that mob is increased so more likely to hit big on it. Gambling aspect!
It just needs a dense spawn or fast respawn of the mob, and voila global festival :yay:
And global festival is what player motivates, even if it is a loss at the end :)

Actually I totally agree to your arguments: hunters simply can´t do that much turnover, than crafters and miners can do, on their own!

If in team participate only players with unlimited weapons, DPS of each player exceeds 60-70, they consumes only TT resources, providing own turnover about 1500 PED per hour. 12 people can provide 720-840 DPS, and a total turnover of 15000-18000 PED per hour. 20-ped EP BP (which also can not be bought in TT also as UL weapons!) provides a turnover for one player in the range of 17000-18000 ped. I do not see much difference. In both cases using only TT resources, cycling similar amount of PED's and increasing possibilities to get ATH.

Whining of miners and all others is good explained here. It's not cheap residue, but it's increase in mining of useless resources. In other words, miners are digging their own hole by increasing volume of mining.

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them)
MA will never remove explosive BP from the game, because of where the game is headed in MA's vision and also due to that new vision for EU they correspondingly changed the loot system (I.E. Hunting) when the EX BP update was rolled into the game and these two things relate and works well together.

Luke Moonbiter Sinclair
lllllllllll Sachi lllllllllll
Miranda Montekis Nu
Saurn Accolade Cerillas
Granny Rowan Render
Neil Greenleaf Stockton
KingNobody Noway Nohow
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
Jimmy Xpl0jd Volten
Sean Rocket Connors
Valentin Sir Valentin Vladar
-- Zzuki --
dasouth Genious dasouth
East Coast Fishing Pond
Warvar Mortal Wild
sasha sale stormy
Lukasz Lukasz82 Sz
Paul Jetman Masters
Fred Ice Issue
Fate Thanatos Themis
KrupT KrupT RaveR
Sarian Light LeForge
Shaman 4400 Salvation
Lil swampy monster
Dawid Burks Bujak
Justin MADSTORM Teespoon
dobrin dobrinocb kushkiev
R4 1M 31
Tas r0ound Tadas
Martre Martre MArkusz
Tomas Tamosiunas Tumelis
Anny Divine Thundergirl
Vi V3r0nyka BitFury

Please add me as well.

I've cycled in the 6 figures of ped mining, and now I'm forced to stop or mine pvp because MA decided to destroy residue mu and thus amp and ore mu.

If in team participate only players with unlimited weapons, DPS of each player exceeds 60-70, they consumes only TT resources, providing own turnover about 1500 PED per hour. 12 people can provide 720-840 DPS, and a total turnover of 15000-18000 PED per hour. 20-ped EP BP (which also can not be bought in TT also as UL weapons!) provides a turnover for one player in the range of 17000-18000 ped. I do not see much difference. In both cases using only TT resources, cycling similar amount of PED's and increasing possibilities to get ATH.

Crafting ATH 60K for 1 person = 60K for 1 person
Hunting ATH 60K for 12 people = 5K for 1 person

1 crafting BP cost compared to 12 hunters Armor/Plates/Gun/Amp/FAP cost!

Team does not affect an individual player's rate to cycle ped!

I've cycled in the 6 figures of ped mining

Players (mining gamblers) such as you, and your 6-digit turnover, killed all MU (not MA, personally YOU destroyed all!), nobody can consume these 6-digit volumes (except same crafting gamblers), stop mining so much and everything returns to normal.

Check possible loot MU in team (e.g. full ESI or other items) and EP crafting (101%) and feel the difference. Nothing more.
Your argument is very poor.

Check possible loot MU in team (e.g. full ESI or other items) and EP crafting (101%) and feel the difference. Nothing more.
Your argument is very poor.

yeah, ok... tell that to my socmate who hit 14K, 35K, 185K on crafting explosives in the past 3 weeks...

here's the thread I keep on my best loots hunting: GenX000's biggest Loot!... My biggest cut from Team hunt was 2.3K from a nearly full ESI, Best solo 5.3K!... My biggest loot 5.3K 15 months ago! does not really compare to 14K, 35K, 185K in 3 weeks! I'd take those loots at TT value over 1 full ESI split 3 ways looted years ago!

there are also plenty of high mu BP's to come from crafting, and there are high mu items that are crafted!
and mining mu's are obviously better than ammo/shrapnel, which is the vast majority of hunting loot now!

Last edited:

Whining of miners and all others is good explained here. It's not cheap residue, but it's increase in mining of useless resources. In other words, miners are digging their own hole by increasing volume of mining.

1 crafting BP cost compared to 12 hunters Armor/Plates/Gun/Amp/FAP cost!

Team does not affect an individual player's rate to cycle ped!

Not to mention you don't need lvl 100 for crafting & your gun, amp, fap, armor is a bit more expensive then the bp... look at it how you want... this FUCKED up mu's & several ppl grinding.. if you think the gambling will cover that loss, then ask yourself 'for how long?'

Status
Back