Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them)

Status
Check possible loot MU in team (e.g. full ESI or other items) and EP crafting (101%) and feel the difference. Nothing more.
Your argument is very poor.

I have 1 million peds in globals on EL & I looted 2 items woth more then 3k ped so far...
Never saw a full ESI, not even in team so keep dreaming.. it has a reason esi's are +1k%
Guess the grass is always greener at the other side of the fence

I have 1 million peds in globals on EL & I looted 2 items woth more then 3k ped so far...
Never saw a full ESI, not even in team so keep dreaming.. it has a reason esi's are +1k%
Guess the grass is always greener at the other side of the fence

I have a lot of experience hunting in a Team, and I know whereof I speak. Trolling is useless (and you are troll, and not a EU player atm!). Comparison EP MU with hunting MU is meaningless.

I have a lot of experience hunting in a Team, and I know whereof I speak. Trolling is useless (and you are troll, and not a EU player atm!). Comparison EP MU with hunting MU is meaningless.

LOL right.. JFYI, I'm still a top 50 hunter ALL TIME on EL... & where are you...
I know the amount I hunted & if you wonna laugh that away as an argument, go ahead.. it just shows how stupid you really are...
PS: take a look at the top 100 ALL TIME & see hiow many are still very active & ask yourself why.. feel free to look when they stopped.. that might give you a hint..
Now go back to your boyfriend corvette, I'm sure he can tell you some more about me :D

Reactions: Pig
LOL right.. JFYI, I'm still a top 50 hunter ALL TIME on EL... & where are you...
I know the amount I hunted & if you wonna laugh that away as an argument, go ahead.. it just shows how stupid you really are...
PS: take a look at the top 100 ALL TIME & see hiow many are still very active & ask yourself why.. feel free to look when they stopped.. that might give you a hint..
Now go back to your boyfriend corvette, I'm sure he can tell you some more about me :D

I do not care about you. It is important that I play now without any problems (you - not), and those who can not change their tactics - they whining and write the petition. Adapt or die. I said everything.

Everyone is arguing what profession can cycle peds faster,who has better mu etc, hunters don't know why miners are complaining and are happy that mining is longer profitable who cares how bad impact this Bp has for economy miners can't profit now yea!:yay:hurray:yay:.......MA made direct line between them and crafters and still yea miners cant profit:yay:who cares if we don't have mu MA just cut mining mu by 10% and they still have the best mu in game so why they complain.Dont understand this war between hunters and miners,most hunter mine and most miners hunt....Even before Explo Bp economy was weak,i was hoping in next vu they will start to fix crafting create some demand,they did completely opposite, add new UNL item both for hunting and mining(next UNL7 from mining mania) and add Explo Bp, it's hard to believe some people don't see how negative impact it has for whole game not only mining.It could use 100% hunting loot sharpnel or anything.But as long it didin'd directly hurt hunters they are still ok with that.
This is the same bad like 500 dmg weapon from tt, or level 10+amp from tt,thats not RCE MMO game.
Im a miner and i hope i will never see any amps from tt.
I will ask again why this BPis any good for this game?

Ofc not all hunters think this way so i apologize for generalization.

I said everything.

you said nothing!

you think a ESI worth 10K+ is as common as a 10K+ explosive ammo HoF?!
you think if you hunt in a team you cycle peds 12 times faster?!
you think das, who is a top 100 ALL TIME hunter, and has almost double the loot in hunting you do in all professions, doesn't know what he's talking about? and you call him a troll?!

Man, you're the one who doesn't know what you're talking about!!! :loco:

Reactions: das
Signing Roberth Noname Rajala

Signing Roberth Noname Rajala

Im tired of this shit! It´s destroying to much! :wise::(

you think a ESI worth 10K+ is as common as a 10K+ explosive ammo HoF?!
nope, of course, but team with 700-800 dps can easy kill 7000-10000 HP mobs and can do it very fast!
you think if you hunt in a team you cycle peds 12 times faster?!
of course, it is possible for team (not for one player, but for all 12), this is similar turnover as for one player on EP and similar possibilities.
you think das, who is a top 100 ALL TIME hunter, and has almost double the loot in hunting you do in all professions, doesn't know what he's talking about? and you call him a troll?!

Man, you're the one who doesn't know what you're talking about!!! :loco:
no more comments about him

nope, of course, but team with 700-800 dps can easy kill 7000-10000 HP mobs and can do it very fast!

killing mobs faster doesn't cycle peds faster! adding a teams DPS together doesn't increase each persons DPS, or rate of cycling peds!

of course, it is possible for team (not for one player, but for all 12), this is similar turnover as for one player on EP and similar possibilities.

"of course"?!...

each player on a team is cycling ped at their normal rate, not 12 times faster!
and each player in a 12 man team only receives 1/12 of the loot from a big HoF! not at all a similar possibility to a solo crafter getting 100% of the same sized HoF!

it is NOT similar to 1 person doing the same as what takes 12 people! For someone who claims to have a lot of team experience, you sure seem to have a difficult time understanding that being in a team of 12 doesn't cycle peds 12 times faster and give you 12 times the returns!

+ the cost of 1 BP compared to the cost of 12 people's Armor/Plates/Guns/Amps/Faps is not "similar", is it?

each player on a team is cycling ped at their normal rate, not 12 times faster!
Easy question. Please explain why you wish to increase the turnover with 90% TT return for loot with MU in 101% except gambling and playing with TT? In addition, the ability to use a BP is at all, it just need to buy.

Easy question. Please explain why you wish to increase the turnover with 90% TT return for loot with MU in 101% except gambling and playing with TT? In addition, the ability to use a BP is at all, it just need to buy.

BECOUSE I WONNA LOOT 10 FULL ESI'S/WEEK

thx for theretalliation rep.. didn't expect less from you :D

Tycoon,
Another simple question.
If the МА will give you a weapon (PEDLooser PE01 UL) with 300 ped consumption per minute (15 clicks x 20 PED) and some endless mobs that you can kill, but you will only receive the shrapnel and PEDLooser PE01 UL weapons, you will hunt these mobs?

No other loot. Only Shrapnel and PEDLooser PE01.

Answer please, yes or no only.

BECOUSE I WONNA LOOT 10 FULL ESI'S/WEEK

basically! :laugh:

as a hunter, seeing the same person get like, 5 HoFs for 3K+ in an hour crafting, while my goal is to try to get at least 1 HoF for 1K+ a week... feels like I am being held back! (especially when I don't get a 1K for a few weeks or a month or more)

I feel like I have less chance at bigger loots because I have less ability to cycle enough peds to hit that bigger loot!
Tycoon,
Another simple question.
If the МА will give you a weapon (PEDLooser PE01 UL) with 300 ped consumption per minute (15 clicks x 20 PED) and some endless mobs that you can kill, but you will only receive the shrapnel and PEDLooser PE01 UL weapons, you will hunt these mobs?

No other loot. Only Shrapnel and PEDLooser PE01.

Answer please, yes or no only.

Can't answer only yes/no to this question with just this info...

depends on the stats of the gun and mobs!
there's more that goes into hunting than just loot!

basically! :laugh:

as a hunter, seeing the same person get like, 5 HoFs for 3K+ in an hour crafting, while my goal is to try to get at least 1 HoF for 1K+ a week... feels like I am being held back! (especially when I don't get a 1K for a few weeks or a month or more)

I feel like I have less chance at bigger loots because I have less ability to cycle enough peds to hit that bigger loot!

Unfortunately, you do not answer to my questions, which is a pity.
As I understand it, you just do not have money for EP III or IV BP (to do a turnover in 18K/hour on EP IV).

Then please leave alone those who have possibilities and want to do they big losses and big HoF's (without your participation and without using your loot!) and besides, filling the market with cheap residue than reduces the cost of all manufactured items (by other crafters) for the end users.

Unfortunately, you do not answer to my questions, which is a pity.
As I understand it, you just do not have money for EP III or IV BP (to do a turnover in 18K/hour on EP IV).

Then please leave alone those who have possibilities and want to do they big losses and big HoF's (without your participation and without using your loot!) and besides, filling the market with cheap residue than reduces the cost of all manufactured items (by other crafters) for the end users.

I answered your question best I can without additional info...

and no, you don't understand... It's not that I don't have money to craft explosives... I don't craft anything, because I don't enjoy crafting, and it does not give HP gains!

and I have nothing against crafters or miners cycling more than me and getting bigger HoFs more often, I wish them all the best of luck!... I have a problem with the fact that hunters are not able to make the choice to cycle at the same rate as crafters/miners!

I have a problem with the fact that hunters are not able to make the choice to cycle at the same rate as crafters/miners!
This!
I know what you mean, maybe it's not fair atm, but that's no reason to remove BP from the game because it's just jealousy? I did not have those BP (yes, I have EP II BP only) and I'm not jealous, because I understand that gambling is stupid. I'm looking for MU in this game, not for big HoF's. And it should be noted, that I succeed.
I think, I must repeat once again, that the current situation with MU on ores/enmatters - it's miners fail, they just mined too much. Hunters are not affected by this problem (They got a shrapnel :) ).

For me explosive BP is cool.
Whenever i want to be afk ingame i craft with lvl 1 bp on quantity.
Succes rate is between 34% to 40% with maxed skills and qr 100%
I get some residue and crap loads of BP's and some explosives.
Saved some explosives but problem is there are no high lvl launchers or they are too much exppensive and not every mob is good to hunt with that kind of weapon.
Once you did all missions on small mobs you practicaly dont have any use of explosives.
In one night of crafting i get usualy 3 to 4 welding wire BP's too and that is only good part i use further.
Residue is about 20 peds for all night and i get much more residue by crafting texture - animal hides from mobs i hunt.
So one average player will get some initial skills and stedy loose small ammount all the way night by night but that is player choice..

Dont know if explosive gambler lvl bp caused it but i was able to buy amp lvl 5 at 102% and im happy with this change.

Every profession is good in its own way.
Miners alvays receive MU (good or bad - depends from miner :) ) per each claim and sometimes interesting things (such on Arkadia). They depends on crafters only if they using amplifiers. Can live without crafters or hunters, if they using UL items.
Hunters can get interesting things, weapons and armor, FAP, etc., those interfere with manufacturers of similar items, because what gets the hunter - is better than do a crafter. Can completely not depend on the miners and crafters up to 100% when using UL items. Has the opportunity to participate in teams (to increasie overall turnover) and Shared loot events.
Crafter gets nothing except big amounts of money (especially if he is gambler) and BP's, and of course, generate MU.
Why is it everyone thinks that crafter should be in a worse position than others? If we speak about EP BP, money comes in the form of residue, and the high cost of a click - is his compensation, but what crafter can recieve in addition? Nothing. Why is one kind of the profession has the right to live without the other kind, and the other one - not? It is fair? Big HoF's is possibility of crafting profession and this profession also must have possibility to live without any other profession in one small (not profitable for most players!!!) part.

you forget what res mu% used to be for crafters & this bp fucked that for every crafter with a brain.
& yes, this is 100% the result of expl bp

Low price on residue - this is a positive effect for economy in my view, and not a problem.
Most items now are cheaper, this is just reducing a cost-to-play.

Has the opportunity to participate in teams (to increasie overall turnover)

no! this is incorrect! Turnover for each person is not increased! :duh:

10 times the loot, divided by 10 people = 1 times the loot per person!

no! this is incorrect! Turnover for each person is not increased! :duh:

Sure, but makes possible to kill the mob with 900,000 HP!
Recently someone had received full ESI from Sand King ...
No need to increase personal turnover in hunting! Teamed, you expand your personal opportunities to recieve something valuable (item, which can be sold for 10K PED).
Or are you saying that the miners and crafters can use something similar?

Sure, but makes possible to kill the mob with 900,000 HP!
Recently someone had received full ESI from Sand King ...
No need to increase personal turnover in hunting! Teamed, you expand your personal opportunities to recieve something valuable (item, which can be sold for 10K PED).
Or are you saying that the miners and crafters can use something similar?

the most expensive, high level BPs can be crafted by 1 person! and all loot goes to one person!
the most expensive, high level mining gear can be used by 1 person! and all loot goes to one person!

The biggest mobs in game like Hussk and Sand King etc., can not be killed by 1 person, and the loot goes to many people... If Sand King loots full TT ESI in shared loot, it goes to random person (not even highest damage shooter, but virtually random person!)... all other shooters get ripped off in this scenario!

Even in a Team, instead of Shared Loot, if 1 person loots full ESI or UL Item, there's nothing to stop them from deciding to keep it instead of share! Only trust and reputation!

and still, aside from items, dealing with stackable returns... turnover/peds cycled/returns are not increased in team hunting!

If there was a thick spawn of Vortex the Purifier, I don't think I would hunt much else! That would be closest I could get in terms of hunting to the rate at which mining/crafting can cycle! Not faster cycling, but higher level "gamble" since it's more ped/kill... but still, with a mob like that, can only cycle at the same speed!

Last edited:
So what?
The most expensive BP which I know is Armament Device III (L) (280 PED TT/click).
It's also should be removed? Nonsense...

Buy a EP IV BP and do your own HoF's if you are jealous.

Edit:
FYI: Max mining click is Level 13/TA10 (20 PED) with 3x3 PED each on Ziplex C70 (L) finder = 29 PED with ~3x multiplier with indoor mining logic. This means value very close to 100 PED. Less than max crafting click, but very much more than hunting. Why you are silent about it?

Last edited:
So what?
The most expensive BP which I know is Armament Device III (L) (280 PED TT/click).

I never said anything should be removed...

and I did say I hunt, I don't craft!

am I jealous of constant huge HoFs by single players... yeah, I guess so! I want that ability in hunting! :ahh:

So what?

Oh for god's sake, it's not about jealousy. It's about that crafting materials straight from tt are ruining markup of mined materials. (And hunting stackables for that matter)

Oh for god's sake, it's not about jealousy. It's about that crafting materials straight from tt are ruining markup of mined materials. (And hunting stackables for that matter)

I have already said that it is fail of the miners. More ores - less MU. Reduce mining with the amps - MU will be higher. Stop mining on FOMA/Hell/AU. But leave alone EP gamblers. Using stackables from hunting is not fair, because hunters using ammo from TT and can use looted (not crafted) weapons/armor/fap.

I have already said that it is fail of the miners. More ores - less MU. Reduce mining with the amps - MU will be higher. Stop mining on FOMA/Hell/AU. But leave alone EP gamblers. Using stackables from hunting is not fair, because hunters using ammo from TT and can use looted (not crafted) weapons/armor/fap.

Yes, that certainly had an effect. But pick any material auction history and you will see a sharp decline in all since december last year, the time when explosives were introduced. Materials currently are at all time low markups, and it's NOT because of overmining.

Yes, that certainly had an effect. But pick any material auction history and you will see a sharp decline in all since december last year, the time when explosives were introduced. Materials currently are at all time low markups, and it's NOT because of overmining.

No-no, its because of overmining!
This is because the decreased demand (due the gamblers which was create up to 50-80% of all demand, moved to EP) but mining remained at the same level, also there was mining event on Arkadia (first oversupply for whole month!!!), and more recently on Calypso (second oversupply (for a week!). Cheap residue - cheap amps (important factor to oversupply). What do you want after that? The recipe here is one - to burn ores by yourself or to reduce volumes of mining.

Again absurd,MA remove 60-80% demand for ore by introducing this BP you say its miners fail?
They stop grinding foma/hell/ug so who would buy those crafted amps/finders/excavators.
It should be opposite miners should mine more,hunters hunt more and crafting should use that,if they only have more worth to click BPs,i think we should have 90% of all tools crafted and they should be better than UNL versions.
Why do you think EXPLO should stay unchanged?Just because for now miners get less MU that they used to?Its just taking profit from population directly to MA so people can play less and less, how can anyone benefit from that especially crafter like you are?I don't see how it would be better for you if miners profit less they wont go to your shop and buy high MU finders and others tools whats the point?
I love to see crafters ATH ofc not on explo, as a miner thats best thing that can happen to me they win more play more use more stuff,have fun repeat and economy is improving, and from ATH on EXPLO how do we benefit?
Its like being Damage Enhancers crafter and hoping MA would stop dmg events each holidays-its just against any logic.

Status
Back