Need my cute wittle bunny trained

corvette

Prowler
Blue Corvette Velvet
Hi,

Have a silver kanin i want trained up, will pay (negotiable) ped per level. Basically asking of this service until it hits level 23.

If i dont know you, collat is required (currently at level 8, so about 1.2k peds or a single cld). As it gets higher in level, more in collat would be required and also i will pay more per level.

Please PM or respond to this post if you're interested.

This post will remain open until my cutesy wittle friend is level 23.

Last edited:
What happens at level 23?

I have a soc mate who likes taming, I'll let him know about your thread.

Consider it a bump.

What happens at level 23?

I have a soc mate who likes taming, I'll let him know about your thread.

Consider it a bump.

12% passive speed bump. Plus a seeeexy rabbit of course!

and okie dokie on your soc mate, rules above still apply.

Hi,

Have a silver kanin i want trained up, will pay 1 ped per level. Basically asking of this service until it hits level 23.

If i dont know you, collat is required (currently at tier 7, so about 1k to 1500 peds or a single cld). As it gets higher in level, more in collat would be required and also i will paymore per level.

NOTE: The following is written under the assumption that max-TT of the silver kanin is more than 10 PEC. Should its TT be that low, or lower, please disregard this post.

1 PED per level from 7-8, and increased collateral for each level the trainer gets it to? Seriously?

I don't know what max TT on silver kanin is, but even if it was as low as the Puny pets, training them from level 7 to 8 takes a little less than 9 hours, under optimal conditions. From 7 to 23 would take over 11 days straight (or over a month if working 8h/day, 5 days/week).

If their max TT is larger, it obviously takes more time. A max-TT 16 PED pet (f.ex Ancient Daikiba) takes minimum 14 hours from 7-8 (consuming 12.44 PED TT of Nutrio), and almost two months from 7-23 (consuming over 400 PED TT of Nutrio). Again, this is under optimal conditions.

To reach those optimal conditions, the pet has to be kickstarted by hitting it for 2 PED tt by a brush.

With this spelled out, do you really think 1 PED per level is adequate? Even a complete newcomer could earn more money by sweating, and it would get free Evade from that excercise.

At a minimum you should state you provide Nutrio and the brush. After that, I hope you reconsider what you're prepared to pay for the service. IMNSHO you're at least one order of magnitude too low - especially since the one providing the service is to provide you with ever-increasing collateral.

NOTE: The following is written under the assumption that max-TT of the silver kanin is more than 10 PEC. Should its TT be that low, or lower, please disregard this post.

1 PED per level from 7-8, and increased collateral for each level the trainer gets it to? Seriously?

I don't know what max TT on silver kanin is, but even if it was as low as the Puny pets, training them from level 7 to 8 takes a little less than 9 hours, under optimal conditions. From 7 to 23 would take over 11 days straight (or over a month if working 8h/day, 5 days/week).

If their max TT is larger, it obviously takes more time. A max-TT 16 PED pet (f.ex Ancient Daikiba) takes minimum 14 hours from 7-8 (consuming 12.44 PED TT of Nutrio), and almost two months from 7-23 (consuming over 400 PED TT of Nutrio). Again, this is under optimal conditions.

To reach those optimal conditions, the pet has to be kickstarted by hitting it for 2 PED tt by a brush.

With this spelled out, do you really think 1 PED per level is adequate? Even a complete newcomer could earn more money by sweating, and it would get free Evade from that excercise.

At a minimum you should state you provide Nutrio and the brush. After that, I hope you reconsider what you're prepared to pay for the service. IMNSHO you're at least one order of magnitude too low - especially since the one providing the service is to provide you with ever-increasing collateral.

Thanks for the input, i am negotiable for the price i pay, as long as someone gets it to level 23. YOu make some good points so yes, i will be open to paying more per level. Someone come to me with an offer. ALso this can be considered passive income for anyone, as all they have to do is have it spawned, so really, not a big deal IMSNHO (whatever that means) opinion.

also, yes i will pay for food to keep it fed.

REgarding your last comment, collateral is required.... as it is dealing with real money, i dont trust anyone (unless i personally know you).

In the end if i dont find no one, no biggy.

Thanks for the input, i am negotiable for the price i pay, as long as someone gets it to level 23.
I'm still waiting for a reply on what max TT of the critter is. That is required to calculate how much time is required, and whether or not I'd be willing to train it for you (if you check my threads on "Pet Math" you will hopefully see I'm not dicking around here).

ALso this can be considered passive income for anyone, as all they have to do is have it spawned, so really, not a big deal IMSNHO (whatever that means) opinion.
IMHO = "In My Humble Opinion" (which sometimes isn't humble at all)
IMNSHO = "In My Not So Humble Opinion" (to spell it out :) )

As for the passive level-up (7 to 23), that would take around 750 hours (93 days of 8h/day) for a Puny, 1250 hours (156 8-hour days) for a 16-PED pet. Just start with electricity costs, and go from there. :)

I strongly advice against passive leveling.

REgarding your last comment, collateral is required.... as it is dealing with real money
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't hand out something like that myself to someone I didn't know without collateral. What I opposed was that you seemed to expect collateral rising (likely by way more than 1 PED/level) each level, while you were (initially) interested in only paying 1 PED/level for the training.

I hope that clears it up.

Someone kindly helped me figure out the pet xp formula for the silver kanin a few days ago. Based on the data points he gave me it's going to take approx 800-850hours for someone to train a silver kanin the eco way to lvl 23 and a truck load of nutrio. The only thing I didn't get was food bar fullness. (Feel free to pm me tamlin if you want the formula, it fits with the type and patterns of all the others).

I charge at least 1ped per hour trained and nutrio costs on top, but for a job that large and that much effort I'd honestly not do it for that little as I make more per hour training up my own pets and selling them usually.

Someone kindly helped me figure out the pet xp formula for the silver kanin a few days ago. Based on the data points he gave me it's going to take approx 800-850hours for someone to train a silver kanin the eco way to lvl 23 and a truck load of nutrio. The only thing I didn't get was food bar fullness. (Feel free to pm me tamlin if you want the formula, it fits with the type and patterns of all the others).

I charge at least 1ped per hour trained and nutrio costs on top, but for a job that large and that much effort I'd honestly not do it for that little as I make more per hour training up my own pets and selling them usually.

THanks Marie, because i had no clue what Tamlin was asking for (regarding the TT especially of the animal, there is none). Animal training nib here (me) haha

You can train mine, and based on advise from tamlin (and your feedback as well) i will pay you more. If you are interested in training, let me know.

For clarity:
1. i will provide all food.
2. can negotiate the amount per peds per level trained, please reach out to me if you are interested.
3. Collateral is required of course, again, lets discuss.

IMHO = "In My Humble Opinion" (which sometimes isn't humble at all)
IMNSHO = "In My Not So Humble Opinion" (to spell it out :) )

That's funny, I always read that as - In my honest opinion.

So the latter is - in my not so honest opinion ;) :laugh:

THanks Marie, because i had no clue what Tamlin was asking for (regarding the TT especially of the animal, there is none). Animal training nib here (me) haha

You can train mine, and based on advise from tamlin (and your feedback as well) i will pay you more. If you are interested in training, let me know.

For clarity:
1. i will provide all food.
2. can negotiate the amount per peds per level trained, please reach out to me if you are interested.
3. Collateral is required of course, again, lets discuss.

Definitely interested. When I'm back at home and can access my spreadsheets with the pet's statistics, I'll put together some more accurate information and we'll discuss if it's feasible given the time and costs involved etc.

Definitely interested. When I'm back at home and can access my spreadsheets with the pet's statistics, I'll put together some more accurate information and we'll discuss if it's feasible given the time and costs involved etc.

Sounds good, fyi the pet is already level 8. In no hurry to get it to 23 asap, just looking for some help here and there on levels when I am not on for a few days in a row.

Bottomline, i am negotiable as long as its fair to all sides (me and the tamers) to get the dam thing trained haha All this extra talk and detailed crap, dont care, so lets just get to business.

Reach me in game, blue corvette velvet, and we can discuss the details and go from there.

i had no clue what Tamlin was asking for (regarding the TT especially of the animal, there is none).
Sure there is. It's the bar displaying tt-value of the pet. First page in the Info dialog. Just like on any item. If you hover the mouse over the bar, additional info should pop up.

'sigh' didn't realize asking for a service and stating i am more than negotiable would be so difficult... dont really care about price to get this bugger to levle 23! I would have paid well if someone would have just contacted me! :) I dont care about the details haha

Oh well, close the thread, will just level it up on my own.

Thanks all for the info, gl in game

'sigh' didn't realize asking for a service and stating i am more than negotiable would be so difficult... dont really care about price to get this bugger to levle 23! I would have paid well if someone would have just contacted me! :) I dont care about the details haha

Oh well, close the thread, will just level it up on my own.

Thanks all for the info, gl in game

Sorry I had a few real life issues come up (a family member died recently) so I've not had a chance to check the formula and message you yet. Do you still want me to?

Sorry I had a few real life issues come up (a family member died recently) so I've not had a chance to check the formula and message you yet. Do you still want me to?

Im sorry to hear that, my sincere condolences !!!! :( :(

UP to you if you want to message, still open I suppose.

Back