Filter people that are offline?

LunaMoon

Provider
Lunareth Luna Moon
Hey! Was going to post this as a suggestion, but might as well ask first. I haven't found an option to filter the people that are offline on the friend list. Is there any such option? Would be nice to have. Also why does the list default to starting at the bottom? (What I mean is you always have to scroll from the bottom up to see who is online)

Not a big deal, just a minor annoyance. :cool:

Hey! Was going to post this as a suggestion, but might as well ask first. I haven't found an option to filter the people that are offline on the friend list. Is there any such option? Would be nice to have. Also why does the list default to starting at the bottom? (What I mean is you always have to scroll from the bottom up to see who is online)

Not a big deal, just a minor annoyance. :cool:

For me it's the opposite - I see the online people at the top (and offline people at the end so filtering isn't an issue for me).

For me it's the opposite - I see the online people at the top (and offline people at the end so filtering isn't an issue for me).

Think you misunderstood. The online players are at the top, but when I open the friend list it is always furthest down and you have to scroll up to see who is online.

Also there doesn't seem be an option to hide people who are offline.

As I said, not a big issue, but probably an easy fix to add.

Think you misunderstood. The online players are at the top, but when I open the friend list it is always furthest down and you have to scroll up to see who is online.

That's is weird, for me it opens up FL with first page selected and list scrolled up to the top. (I have more than one "page" of friends, I should add).

Mine also used to open at the bottom of the list on page one so I just dragged my fl down to show all names on page one, issue solved :) The UI remembers so even better unlike when resizing the chat box.

Mine also used to open at the bottom of the list on page one so I just dragged my fl down to show all names on page one, issue solved :) The UI remembers so even better unlike when resizing the chat box.

Thanks for the tip, that was a good way of solving it :)

Back