Lucky_A

Alpha
Society
CRIMSON DEVILS
Lucky Angel Bob
// SOLD //

Had the luck to find and be able to tame this awesome looking beast :smoke:

attachment.php

Several people asked me how much I'd want for it :) ... to be honest I do not know - I just know that everything is for sale for the "right" price ;)

So, decided to put it up here for people to discuss it's price and make offers if they wish. I don't mind price check discussions as I know is a quite rare pet and also now i know very well the HUGE EFFORT TO TAME IT :laugh:

In terms of stats here you go :
attachment.php

Passive effects are same as for sapphire version just strength is 15%.

Pet is "virgin" and will stay that way :laugh: as I don't believe in "skill it up to increase its price" philosophy.

Offers can be made in this thread or in game via PM. Not an auction and no time limit but I'd like to sell it relatively fast, so the offer I'll like best within the next days will most likely get it :laugh:

Cheers,
Lucky

Last edited:
Had the luck to find and be able to tame this awesome looking beast :smoke:

attachment.php

Several people asked me how much I'd want for it :) ... to be honest I do not know - I just know that everything is for sale for the "right" price ;)

So, decided to put it up here for people to discuss it's price and make offers if they wish. I don't mind price check discussions as I know is a quite rare pet and also now i know very well the HUGE EFFORT TO TAME IT :laugh:

In terms of stats here you go :
attachment.php

Pet is "virgin" and will stay that way :laugh: as I don't believe in "skill it up to increase its price" philosophy.

Offers can be made in this thread or in game via PM. Not an auction and no time limit but I'd like to sell it relatively fast, so the offer I'll like best within the next days will most likely get it :laugh:

Cheers,
Lucky
hate to see the price marked up and out of line. Just my opinion......

Grats and nice approach to sale. I won't get into discussing price too much since I've been flamed enough today but will follow this.

Hint of where I stand: Ancient strong mobs have better buffs so I'd price it on rarity and lower level req.

Last edited:
Everything has to start some where, 500 ped from me.

650, let me know if you have a buy out in mind, thanks

(...)

(...)

Are you sure they are exactly the same (with only stronger effect)? Please comapre on each buff:
- energy/h usage
- Lev requirement
- Cost to unlock

Or best: post screenshots of each buffs :).

Falagor
:bandit:

Well, glad to see this pet stirred quite some interest :) ...

@Falagor : man, was lazy to screenshot the buffs as well, but just because I really like ur posts in MF area ;) here it is
attachment.php

attachment.php

@Rufus : As I said I'd like to wait 2-3 days and see interest & offers. To sell faster than that should be a "crazy high offer", which based on Falagor's view of Ruby bunny's price would mean 3k+ :laugh: Not expecting any1 to offer that, but if u asked me about BO ... :smoke:

Current highest offer I got via PM is 1k. Had several higher offers but for selling it right away, so shall not count them. Sorry for all the delayed answers to PMs, mostly crafting AFK now - will answer u eventually, just not right away :)

Had also some friends advising me strongly not to sell, explaining that I might be selling the IMK2 or ModMerc of pets once pet fighting will be out :rolleyes: Well, last years MA "teached" me to have MU in pocket rather than dreams :laugh: but I welcome those willing to invest in dreams ;)

Ok 800 Ped from me.

Thank you for the offers, have just a slight feeling this point was missed :rolleyes:

Current highest offer I got via PM is 1k. Had several higher offers but for selling it right away, so shall not count them.

But, as this is not a regular action, feel free to make ur offers - will try to contact all genuinely interested people before closing a sale.

@Rufus : As I said I'd like to wait 2-3 days and see interest & offers. To sell faster than that should be a "crazy high offer", which based on Falagor's view of Ruby bunny's price would mean 3k+ :laugh: Not expecting any1 to offer that, but if u asked me about BO ... :smoke:

And someone did made that "crazy high offer" :yay:
Tried to share with most of the interested ones online at the time and no one topped his 3K offer, so I consider I kept my promise - for those not online then or that didn't got the chance to make an offer ... really sorry but did wrote I'd sell on the spot for "crazy high" 3k+ :)

I'm ok with the price it went for, even if it turns to be worth more in the next weeks or after 5 years :laugh:

Big GZ to Robandkip Hally Hall, he's the new owner.

// Thread can be closed - tyvm all that were interested

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back