Portable repair terminal accepts universal ammo

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Universal ammo seems to be the hot thing. You get it at events, and now even at Aakas when you turn in a Key. Also you can buy big stacks of universal ammo at the webshop. But it's not of much use for melee users.

So I propose the following:

Make a portable repair terminal accept universal ammo as "repair fuel". This way the blades can be repaired with universal ammo and everybody's happy.

Two issues though;

1 - Can only work with UL so L users will still whine
2 - You'd be able to trade it

I guess you want to repair your sword with Universal Ammo after converting Shrapnel to gain that 1% extra TT no? Remember that nobody can repair anything for less than TT, ranged users can't either.

I totally get your point, you must feel like melee users are left out, but swords are not designed to use ammo (universal or otherwise). All of the new (L) swords that use ammo are little more than a workaround to enable super low TT swords.

Stop trying to make everything the same.

Last edited:
What's new with defeating the whole purpose... shouldn't all stuff with tt value be able to be tted?

Make a portable repair terminal accept universal ammo as "repair fuel". This way the blades can be repaired with universal ammo and everybody's happy.

This already works and I do it daily.
Steps to do it:

1 -Open the portable TT unit
2- click on the "sell" tab
3 - drag the UA inside and click sell
4- now open the portable repair
5 - drag the melee and hit repair

Steps to do it:

3 - drag the UA inside and click sell

You can sell UA in the portable TT machine?! dafuq thats amazing

Steps to do it:

3 - drag the Shrapnel inside and click sell

Fixed for you. :tongue2:

Universal Ammo could be used with repair unit to repair things. If you sell the item(s) later you get what is left of the Universal Ammo back that was not used up and the person or Auction or Trade Terminal gets the previous tt value that was not changed by the UA repair.:)

You would get a pop-up the moment you put it in sell window with an accept button to remove the universal ammo. If you don't accept the item goes back into your inventory. Same thing if you try to place in shopkeeper or in estate.

Last edited:
I am puzzled.. can you or can't you put the UA in the portable tt? and do you get ped for it? I know you can tt shrapnel.. but that's not the point is it?

Back