Info: JohnCapital is Freelancer now

JohnCapital

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
John Teacher Capital
(This is mostly for my ex-soc mates)

After spending my entire ingame life in The Chosen Few, I'm afraid time has come for me to leave the soc.

Why? Short reason: Almost no one left. :(

There's only 3 of us that log in these days: Me, Max and Nova. And our interests don't coincide enough to keep me there any longer.

I joined that soc back in 2006, was the soc leader until last year and now, it's time to say good bye.

I still have all ex-soc mates on FL, so I'll chat when I see ya. :)

I'm not in a hurry to join another group, and I really don't have much to offer anyway.

Happy hoffing to all my ex-soc mates.

End of an era, you'll find a new home when you're ready.

:)

Heehoo John, I know that feeling. Happend to many Socs I guess.
In SR we have a lot of new ppl along with a handful of old timers that are still here

(you'd be welcome to join us anytime)

you may check our soc, Guess Who is the name..

i remember when you made an oil rig run event for newbies with wormholes (i was noob in that time) back in version 9.4 and i remember that you are a good guy, so we'll be happy to have you in our soc :yay:

Update: was walking, tripped and fell into Damage Inc.

The folks in Damage Inc. are a great bunch, but in the end I ended up leaving and am now freelancing again.

you may try our soc, we are not the best soc around atm but we got a group of nice and funny people with active soc chat

we have many active members that play everyday and we are in rank 28 in most top skilled socs..

"Guess Who" is the name

note: we are always looking for new members

I'd suggest Don't Feed the Animals since you did a RL meeting with a couple of the senior members last week but it's up to you in the end. We are noob friendly and might not be the best fit for you because of that even tho we have a few solid mid level players.

I'd suggest Don't Feed the Animals since you did a RL meeting with a couple of the senior members last week but it's up to you in the end. We are noob friendly and might not be the best fit for you because of that even tho we have a few solid mid level players.

Yeah I had a great time hanging w/ K-Max & Buckwild when they came to Vegas. Cool folks. :)

Back